*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,327 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is NOT how this game needed to start.
Ag12thman
AG
The defense is gonna be so gassed there will be nothing left in the 2nd half at this rate. So pathetic.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Well. See ya'll in the 2017 Cowboys season thread.
corleoneAg99
AG
Dak with a great TD pass, under pressure, hits Dez for the TD...and then right in Peppers face after the play taking no *****

Dak ain't the problem....win or lose this game that much is not in doubt.
CSWendt
Agree. Throw the ball to Dez, and don't commit penalties and we can do this.
Reginald Cousins
S
corleoneAg99 said:

Dak with a great TD pass, under pressure, hits Dez for the TD...and then right in Peppers face after the play taking no *****

That was a nice play. Not much opportunity to see any others.
corleoneAg99
AG
Some odd playcalls this game given the year Linehan had and you spent a top 5 pick on what appears to be an all world RB.

Puzzling.
corleoneAg99
AG
Its also shocking to me that DLaw and Mo are...wait for it...hurt.
corleoneAg99
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

corleoneAg99 said:

That was a nice play. Not much opportunity to see any others.
MooreTrucker
AG
FINISH THIS FIGHT!
Ag12thman
AG
The WRs in this league are just beasts. I'd have dropped the ball with the injury.
RedlineAg08
Lack of dline play is biting us in the ass now
Vernada
AG
Goodness. Clutch fg kick.
Olsen
AG
Season is over. Looking forward to next season already.
ac04
ugh
TheCougarHunter
AG
RED HEADED DUMBASS....WORST CLOCK MANAGER IN THE LEAGUE! HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE LOST GAMES BECAUSE HE CAN'T MANAGE THE CLOCK? SPIKE THE BALL WITH A MINUTE LEFT?? WHAT THE ****!
JW
AG
Every single draft pick on defense. Every single one.
TheCougarHunter
AG
WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH RED DUMBASS AS COACH
CSWendt
I'm dead inside.
jja79
AG
Caring about the Cowboys while Jerry is alive is a waste of time. If there's a coach more unqualified for his job than Kevin Sumlin it's Garrett.
corleoneAg99
AG
corleoneAg99 said:

Thursday feels = this is weird because to me all the stats, etc, point to Dallas but I'm worried about picking Dallas because Aaron Rodgers is a destroyer of worlds.

How about this...Dallas *should* win...unless Aaron Rodgers just won't be denied.

Which happens.

Basically.
CSWendt
Garret did a great job with this team this season. Just another case of a defense just not quite good enough, mixed with an offense that had a few small key mistakes early to get behind. Heck of a game. Could be a different story if that catch didn't happen. Great players make great plays tho.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Those plays never should have happened because we shouldn't have spiked the ball and left them all that time!

HOW DOES A PROFESSIONAL NFL COACH DO SOMETHING SO STUPID AS TO SPIKE THE BALL ON 1ST DOWN WITH A MINUTE LEFT WITH TIMEOUTS REMAINING???
Grapesoda2525
I've said all along..... given what the experts were predicting for us at the beginning of the season, I'm fine with not winning the super bowl this year. I just wanted to win one playoff game. Didn't happen. This team had a terrible season in my opinion.
MooreTrucker
AG
grapespda2525 said:

I've said all along..... given what the experts were predicting for us at the beginning of the season, I'm fine with not winning the super bowl this year. I just wanted to win one playoff game. Didn't happen. This team had a terrible season in my opinion.
Nope, the team had a great season and one bad half of the most important game.
Ag Natural
AG
It was a good season but a colossal missed opportunity. So sad
Grapesoda2525
Don't watch any sports shows tomorrow....

All of the so called experts will be saying "one and done" with a big smile on there face. This loss has turned the "great season" into a crappy one.
Ag12thman
AG
Vernada said:

Goodness. Clutch fg kick.
Gotta hand it to Rodgers and Crosby (Made 3 50 + yarders actually). Hate that the Cowboys are done, but you cannot spot a team a 21-3 lead in the NFL --- ESPECIALLY ON YOUR OWN FIELD.
TheCougarHunter
AG
This was our shot and we pissed it away

Let's hope Jaylon can play, Sean Lee stays healthy, and we draft some great pass rushers.
Ag12thman
AG
Yep - great season. Very good season. Season is bright and they MUST add some pass-rushers and better defensive players in general. Blew the season in the first half.
RedlineAg08
Was a good game and we ran into the hottest QB on the planet and damn near won the game until an exceptional throw to end the game.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Cowboys will be back next year. Can Aaron Rodgers play like a superhero next year too? We shall see.
Grapesoda2525
This "great season" is loser talk in my opinion. If you are the #1 seed and consistently look like the strongest team in the NFC all year long and you don't win a single playoff game? That season is a colossal failure.
Ag12thman
AG
Rodgers is in another world. Brady is good, but he's no Aaron Rodgers. That guys just throws lasers all over the freaking field. How old is the dude anyway????
Ag12thman
AG
I understand where you're coming from, but that was a great season considering the new skill position talent. My opinion is Jerry Jones is still ignoring the defensive side of the ball with each and every offseason. They do not have the D to even get to the Super Bowl and, let's face it, they were probably not going to beat Atlanta -- who can both throw it and run it very well anyway.

But I still feel like that was a very good season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.