*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,278 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
Reginald Cousins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
jr15aggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

Heard it here first: Browns win Sunday

Every time you lose you are that much closer to winning...the Browns gotta be really close now!

Same goes for every time you win.
Grapesoda2525
I hope I'm not the only Cowboys fan who hates the Buck / Aikman crew. Joe Buck is a little twit who seems to enjoy games more when the Cowboys are losing ( and he always brings up game 6 of the 2011 World Series when he does baseball) and Aikman tries too much to be Impartial where it seems like he's rooting for the other team.
PatAg
AG
everyone feels the same as you
Rudyjax
AG
Nope. I like them.
RedlineAg08
I like them too. There is a lot of **** in the broadcasting business, and they're one of the few good ones.
TheCougarHunter
AG
RedlineAg08 said:

I like them too. There is a lot of **** in the broadcasting business, and they're one of the few good ones.
Rudyjax
AG
So is it just me, or was that a ****tily called game??
Grapesoda2525
I don't complain about the officials very much, but I definitely think the Refs gave the Cowboys the short end of the stick on calls / no calls today and the Pittsburgh game was much worse believe it or not. Glad the cowboys were able to pull through and win despite the disadvantage.
jr15aggie
AG
Cowboys thoughts post Skins:

• O-line strength is NOT matching up and simply pushing people off the ball in the run game. Our jumbo package giving poor results. Want to see us use our O-line's strength (athleticism) by spreading out the defense and then running.
  • O-line is absolutely SUPERIOR pass blockers though.
  • T-Will. Making the most of just about every opportunity (1 catch yesterday for an absolutely fantastic TD). Have my doubts if he's on the team next year, gotta find a mid-late round draft pick to take his spot and keep the cap hit for our #2/#3 WR low!
  • Defense: Well, they didn't score 30! We give up the yards but minimize the TDs. Need Mo & Church back ASAP... when we are 100% healthy we are good enough.
  • 2017 NFL Draft: I gotta have more defense baby!!!
Sea Gull
AG
grapespda2525 said:

I hope I'm not the only Cowboys fan who hates the Buck / Aikman crew. Joe Buck is a little twit who seems to enjoy games more when the Cowboys are losing ( and he always brings up game 6 of the 2011 World Series when he does baseball) and Aikman tries too much to be Impartial where it seems like he's rooting for the other team.

I agree. I can't stand Joe Buck's smugness/arrogance. I always feel like he's trying to talk down to people. Aikman is ok, although I enjoy Moose's commentary much better.
Sea Gull
AG
Magic number to clinch the division is the next 2 games?
jr15aggie
AG
Duck Patrol said:

Um, yeah, I guess so... win the next two and we win the division. Obviously the biggest game is against the Giants... we have to eliminate the head-to-head tie breaker they would have over us if we lost to them.

How sweet would that be, clinching the absolute best division in the NFC with 3 games left to play... dang impressive if we can do it. Dang impressive!
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

Duck Patrol said:

Um, yeah, I guess so... win the next two and we win the division. Obviously the biggest game is against the Giants... we have to eliminate the head-to-head tie breaker they would have over us if we lost to them.

How sweet would that be, clinching the absolute best division in the NFC with 3 games left to play... dang impressive if we can do it. Dang impressive!

I know it seems odd to say this, but I almost wish we would not get a first round bye.
Grapesoda2525
Why?

I don't see members of this team taking distracting trips to Cabo with a bimbo blonde celebrity.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dak is the type of qb that will stay here for the week to watch film and throw the ball through the tire.
Kampfers
AG
RedlineAg08 said:

I agree although I do agree that Aikman does try too hard to be impartial sometimes. I like them better when they call other games as a result, but they are definitely one of the better crews.
Rudyjax
AG
The only crew in all of football broadcasting better is Sunday night football.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
grapespda2525 said:

Why?

I don't see members of this team taking distracting trips to Cabo with a bimbo blonde celebrity.
its amazing how Jason Witten always found a way to escape criticism for this.
Ag Natural
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

grapespda2525 said:

Why?

He escaped it because it was dumb criticism to begin with.
Mozart Paintings
AG
I blame Bobby Carpenter
DannyDuberstein
AG
Barbie Carpenter
jr15aggie
AG
Ag Natural said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

grapespda2525 said:

Why?

He escaped it because it was dumb criticism to begin with.

Maybe if Patrick Crayton had gone with them he wouldn't have dropped that flipping ball!!!

9 years later...yep, still fully pissed off about that drop!
PooDoo
AG
Quote:

Most watched NFL games in 2016:
1. DAL-WASH: 35.1M viewers
2. DAL-PIT: 28.9M
3. DAL-GB: 28.0M
4. DET-MIN: 27.6M
5. DAL-NYG: 27.5M

Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) November 25, 2016

'Merica's Team!
Gigem Trevas
PooDoo said:

Quote:

Most watched NFL games in 2016:
1. DAL-WASH: 35.1M viewers
2. DAL-PIT: 28.9M
3. DAL-GB: 28.0M
4. DET-MIN: 27.6M
5. DAL-NYG: 27.5M

Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) November 25, 2016

'Merica's Team!

Always have been always will be America's Team.
Grapesoda2525
He escaped the blame because unlike Romo, the guy never really messes up and always does his job well. Very reliable, great tight end. He will be on the ring of honor for sure.
PatAg
AG
grapespda2525 said:

He escaped the blame because unlike Romo, the guy never really messes up and always does his job well. Very reliable, great tight end. He will be on the ring of honor for sure.
Confirmation bias. Tony put this team on his back time after time.
Grapesoda2525
I wasn't implying that Romo is a choker. I'm very grateful for him. The QB position for the Cowboys was in a very bad spot after Aikman and before Romo. Romo is the guy who gets credit for making the Cowboys a relevant team again.
PooDoo
AG
grapespda2525 said:

They were talking about escaping the blame of spending the off week relaxing in Cabo with Jessica Simpson.
BassCowboy33
grapespda2525 said:

You're not, but I strongly disagree with your assessment. Love Aikman and Buck. Besides Michaels and Collinsworth, it's the best in the NFL.
TheCougarHunter
AG
PooDoo said:

grapespda2525 said:

They were talking about escaping the blame of spending the off week relaxing in Cabo with Jessica Simpson.

If you could spend a week in Cabo drinking margaritas and bangin Jessica Simpson you would too
Rudyjax
AG
Witten and Barbie Carpenter were with Romo.
PooDoo
AG
No doubt, I think they said most of the team was partying in Vegas but didn't have TMZ following them.
Phat32
AG
Thankful this season for the Cowboys.

Everything else has gone to **** (Ags, Rangers, Stars, Mavs, the country), but the *******ed Cowboys are 10-1.
Grapesoda2525
Giants are pulling away from the Browns. I'm not disappointed, expected the Browns to lose. I think the Steelers beat the Giants next week. We really need them too.
jr15aggie
AG
Sucks cause the Browns beat them decently on the stat sheet...they just couldn't score points. I too anticipate the Steelers beating them. Steelers and the Ravens are starting to roll.

On another note, Mike Evans and TB are currently making Richard Sherman and the Seahawks their prison girlfriend. Really need the Bucs to win!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.