*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,329 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought Bosa was the only defensive player worth taking ahead of Elliott.

I imagine with Dak in at QB Linehan has to be sitting on a few triple option packages with Morris & Elliott in the backfield to surprise a defense.
Hope they can stay one step ahead of these defenses.
Macarthur
I will admit I was one of the folks that was skeptical of Bosa. It's early, but looks like I was wrong on that one.
jr15aggie
AG
PatAg said:

GB hasn't faced a real rushing attack yet. Will be crucial for our offense to have a repeat performance to keep Rodgahs off the field

Heard the stats... 3 of the 4 teams they played are in the bottom 5 in the league in rushing. The other was like #22. So basically they've played horrible rushing teams. Somebody also ran an interesting stat and they omitted the GB game and ran the stats those same teams put up against other defenses and they were awful there too.

So yeah, GB has played teams that are trash at running. They are about the meet the real deal! Go Cowboys!!!!
hph6203
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Dan 07 said:

Quote:

We are literally on the precipice of something never before seen in football with our last two QBs.
Precipice? There's no way that's a word.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/precipice

I wonder how it was pronounced in their head, because most people would recognize that word in conversation.

Presee peasee like Reese's pieces?
BassCowboy33
hph6203 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Dan 07 said:

Quote:

We are literally on the precipice of something never before seen in football with our last two QBs.
Precipice? There's no way that's a word.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/precipice

I wonder how it was pronounced in their head, because most people would recognize that word in conversation.

Presee peasee like Reese's pieces?

Not like it's all that rare of a word, either.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
The anus?!
RedlineAg08
Mo Claiborne rated best QB through 5 games.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Morris-Claiborne-is-best-CB-in-the-NFL-through-five-games-48215217
jr15aggie
AG
RedlineAg08 said:

Mo Claiborne rated best QB through 5 games.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Morris-Claiborne-is-best-CB-in-the-NFL-through-five-games-48215217

Well, I guess we don't need Dak or Romo!!!
RedlineAg08
Whoops
jr15aggie
AG
But that's great news for Mo. Happy for him. I just hope he doesn't play himself out of our price range for next year. I'd love to keep him around, but I'd hesitate to pay him the big contract knowing his inability to stay on the field.

Good CBs make good money and I'd happily pay him that if he plays like this all year, but if he becomes a Free Agent some crappy team will offer him the mega millions and we'll probably have to let him walk.
Macarthur
More than anything, Mo has to prove he can do it for 16 weeks. This doesn't mean much if he gets hurt and can't play most of the game.
BassCowboy33
PooDoo said:

I thought Bosa was the only defensive player worth taking ahead of Elliott.

I imagine with Dak in at QB Linehan has to be sitting on a few triple option packages with Morris & Elliott in the backfield to surprise a defense.
Hope they can stay one step ahead of these defenses.

Ramsey has been crushing it thus far and barring injury will likely be Defensive ROY.
BassCowboy33
Lacy is active today and will be the only active RB for the Pack.
BassCowboy33
Mac Engel is reporting bad weather in GB. The weather channel says sunny and 65. Not sure who to believe.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Sunny and clear at 66 degrees at kick off.

Perfect football weather.

There's a small chance of light rain moving in by the time the game is ending.
TyHolden
AG
Frozen tundra machine has not been turned on yet. Will be -20 and snowing by 3pm.
jr15aggie
AG
Wow... Get to watch all 3 nfc east teams at noon. Eagles/Redskins on Fox... Giants/Ravens on CBS. Cool. Hoping 2 out of 3 lose!
jr15aggie
AG
So the Eagles are playing without their right tackle (he just lost his 10 game suspension appeal). The backup got worked opening drive! I hope this is an issue for Philly!
Kashchei
AG
How is Joe Buck going to be able announce the game today with Wodgers' cock in his mouth the whole time?
jr15aggie
AG
Kashchei said:

How is Joe Buck going to be able announce the game today with Wodgers' cock in his mouth the whole time?

Ha!
Sea Gull
AG
Kashchei said:

I though Buck does MLB postseason
Kashchei
AG
I thought only the WS was on FOX?

Anyway, the point still stands
jr15aggie
AG
Bengals currently giving NE all they can handle, one week after getting dismantled by them Cowboys!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Eagles arent looking as good as they did 2 weeks ago either.
jr15aggie
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Eagles arent looking as good as they did 2 weeks ago either.
No they are not! Their rookie right tackle that I posted about has been getting worked over all game long. He makes Chaz Green look like a pro bowler! I definitely want Philly to lose, but doing so will also give Washington a 4 game winning streak.

Looks like the NFC East, which was suppose to be down this year, will be competitive start to finish!
PatAg
AG
damn, giants beat Baltimore
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jtstanley4621
AG
I would say that was arguably our worst game of the year and we still won 30-16.

I'm glad to see that Dak didn't... I guess crumple after throwing that pick. He responded really well. Also Zeke can just do it all.
Sea Gull
AG
Ass whipping
jr15aggie
AG
Lol... Did you guys notice T Will after that long catch before halftime. Guy totally tried to cut inside before he finally went out of bounds. I can't imagine the grief of he hadn't.
BassCowboy33
jtstanley4621 said:

I would say that was arguably our worst game of the year and we still won 30-16.

I'm glad to see that Dak didn't... I guess crumple after throwing that pick. He responded really well. Also Zeke can just do it all.
Dak looks like he takes Xanax in between series.
Reginald Cousins
S
jr15aggie said:

Lol... Did you guys notice T Will after that long catch before halftime. Guy totally tried to cut inside before he finally went out of bounds. I can't imagine the grief of he hadn't.

Noticed the exact same.

Also, the "Zeke was the wrong pick" crowd has quieted down hasn't it?
txagman1998
AG
Reginald Cousins
S
Gigem Trevas
Reginald Cousins said:

Monica. Hit up zero.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.