*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,385 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bonfarr said:

PooDoo said:

bonfarr said:

What difference maker do you keep expecting to materialize? Noone wants to give those away and if they do you have to give up more than they are worth and you don't know how it will work out.
Ummm...

LMFAO, what did you tjink of Jamie Collins' performance for the Browns today. Some great coverage on Witten there, right? Be glad the Cowboys weren't dumb enough to give a 3rd Rd pick for that schlub.

That schlub has been all over the field tonight with 6 tackles & 1 sack in the 1st half

And the Browns will likely get a 3rd or 4th back as a compensatory pick when Collins leaves as a free agent.
Reginald Cousins
S
Gregory. 1 year. Failed again. He's done.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Just saw that. Dude has zero common sense or desire. Good riddance.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

Gregory. 1 year. Failed again. He's done.
sucks but really shouldn't surprise anyone.

its a different discussion but i think the marijuana stuff is way overblown by the league.
Reginald Cousins
S
Just pisses me off. I usually am a good judge of character and believed him draft day.

Was just waiting on it to turn around.
jr15aggie
AG
On my phone. Somebody post the obligatory "well, bye" gif.

Hope he enjoys getting high with his high school co-workers after a hard day at the car wash! Sad and yet pathetic at the same time.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Apparently the organization really bought into his assurances too.
jr15aggie
AG
Quote:

its a different discussion but i think the marijuana stuff is way overblown by the league.

I agree and disagree. Can be argued that alcohol is just as large of a problem for NFL athletes and regular folks.

But on the other hand, if somebody isn't disciplined enough to follow the rules (whether the rules are reasonable or ridiculous), then he isn't disciplined enough to play up to his full potential. Probably best that we aren't rewarding these guys with millions of $.
PatAg
AG
jr15aggie said:

Quote:

I agree and disagree. Can be argued that alcohol is just as large of a problem for NFL athletes and regular folks.

But on the other hand, if somebody isn't disciplined enough to follow the rules (whether the rules are reasonable or ridiculous), then he isn't disciplined enough to play up to his full potential. Probably best that we aren't rewarding these guys with millions of $.
Agreed on both thoughts, though I think I would say that alcohol is actually a bigger problem for the average joe. Don't smoke myself anymore, just what I think about the whole situation.
jr15aggie
AG
And some of y'all were giving us crap and calling us bad Aggies for preferring Dallas wins this year. Aggies are the most frustrating team to watch over the last 4 years. Sorry, but I'm so checked out on them right now. So much fail. Just crap football.

Go Cowboys!
jtstanley4621
AG
Again, I would trade every single cowboys win for an A&M win. Eff Ole Miss
Ag Natural
AG
Maybe Jerry can hire Sumlin to do something. He seems to have a talent for providing other teams with big wins.
tannerr0703
AG
I need the Cowboys more than anything now
tannerr0703
AG
Yup that's what we want
jr15aggie
AG
Witch hunt? I hope ESPN is exaggerating its story about the NFL still being thorough regarding the investigation on Zeke and the abuse claims. They said he was "public enemy number 1".

So no charges and the police have all but called her a liar, but here comes the NFL just looking for any reason to suspend another player!

And they wonder why ratings are down. Here's a hint... Large % of your fans live in those Red counties... Stop the liberal BS and play football!
Kampfers
AG
jr15aggie said:

Witch hunt? I hope ESPN is exaggerating its story about the NFL still being thorough regarding the investigation on Zeke and the abuse claims. They said he was "public enemy number 1".

So no charges and the police have all but called her a liar, but here comes the NFL just looking for any reason to suspend another player!

And they wonder why ratings are down. Here's a hint... Large % of your fans live in those Red counties... Stop the liberal BS and play football!

I didn't realize you had to be a liberal blowhard to take domestic abuse seriously

If he is suspended with no evidence of wrongdoing that's one thing. Right now he is only under investigation. lets not act like Elliot has a history of making good decisions either.
PooDoo
AG
Wife beating is a key component to being a great running back and NFL player. Just take a stroll through the Hall of Fame.
jr15aggie
AG
Kampfers said:

jr15aggie said:

I didn't realize you had to be a liberal blowhard to take domestic abuse seriously

If he is suspended with no evidence of wrongdoing that's one thing. Right now he is only under investigation. lets not act like Elliot has a history of making good decisions either.

Liberal was a bad choice of words... Wasn't meant as an attack on the left. Politics board got enough of that. My bad.

And yes domestic abuse is an issue... But so is assuming somebody is guilty until proven innocent... The NFL too often goes searching for facts proving guilt instead of the other way around.
jr15aggie
AG
Welp, will be looking for a Washington and Philly loss at noon.

The good news is even if Philly wins (Atlanta) it helps Dallas in terms of possible playoff seeding.
PooDoo
AG
What bad decisions?
bonfarr
AG
PooDoo said:

What bad decisions?

Only thing I am aware of is he has dated crazy gold digging chicks. I bet he has learned his lesson now.
PatAg
AG
Well, you know...he was acting uppity right?
PatAg
AG
If he actually did this, based on the different articles I have read and information/quotes that are out there, I would be very surprised. There are quotes from the incident in the car where the girl's own friends said nothing happened and she is always doing this.
jr15aggie
AG
OK, let's put this to rest... no more opinions, there is only fact:

Zeke was the right pick!
PatAg
AG
Didn't overwork Elliott too, compared to previous games
Rudyjax
AG
Zeke is making it way easier for Dak.

But Dak is amazing.
Olsen
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
Romo has never been this effective over 9 games in his entire career. Dak has earned it.
jr15aggie
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Wow...unbelievable! Dak has indeed earned it. Putting Romo in would be the wrong move... But if it really is official I'm really sad. Romo's the man, love that guy.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I feel for Romo because the guy was a great QB that carried this organization for a long time. But what I would really hate to see is the likely vitriol directed his way if they were to bench Dak now. Wouldn't be fair to either guy.

This move is about what Dak is doing, not what Tony can or can't.
Agnzona
Toni is no dummy if Jerry said if you want to start your the starter, no way Tony would selfishly disrupt what the tesm has going. He would say Daks doing well I'll be there if you need me.
jr15aggie
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I feel for Romo because the guy was a great QB that carried this organization for a long time. But what I would really hate to see is the likely vitriol directed his way if they were to bench Dak now. Wouldn't be fair to either guy.

This move is about what Dak is doing, not what Tony can or can't.
Agree. It's about Dak, not Romo.

The future is unknown, but right now it appears Dak is the next Ben Roethlisberger. Maybe he's better... maybe he's much worse... who knows, but all indications are he is your Super Bowl caliber QB for the next decade and that's all there is to it.
mike_ags_fan12
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Guess you could say Romo is having a set-Dak in his return
Bullmoose
AG
LOL
jr15aggie
AG
Quote:

Guess you could say Romo is having a set-Dak in his return

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.