*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,404 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
Olsen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Boys have to rest up quickly since the next game is only 4 days away.
jr15aggie
AG
Lol... Just realized Washington plays tonight. Can't believe the NFL screwed them like that. Dallas gets the early game and Washington gets Sunday night. That's horrible... I love it!
PatAg
AG
Good news, we only have to wait 4 days for the next game
bad news, the wait for the game after that is extra long, and the Ags are no longer a thing to look forward to
BMX Bandit

Sometimes something very tiny says a great deal about someone
98Ag99Grad
AG
Actually they play the following Thursday night again vs MN so only a normal week wait.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Love it. So little bit says a lot about him.
PatAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Sometimes something very tiny says a great deal about someone
hah, I remember watching that live and wondering if he'd just leave it on the ground
PatAg
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Actually they play the following Thursday night again vs MN so only a normal week wait.
nice
jr15aggie
AG
Hoping Philly beats Seattle. I'm thinking about the #1 seed at this point and would be good if Seattle dropped one today.

Plus I want them staying close in the wild card hunt. The good news is if Philly loses, lol at Philly.

A win win I guess.
Grapesoda2525
I'd hate to see philly get a wild card tho. The Cowboys would probably end up playing them.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
At what point is it ok to say Super Bowl contenders?
jr15aggie
AG
grapespda2525 said:

I'd hate to see philly get a wild card tho. The Cowboys would probably end up playing them.

It's gonna be them or the Giants... Not happy about playing either, but at least one of them is gonna be there. Right now it's very possible that the two wild cards will be filled by NFC East teams. Yuk. I can only hope they all lose in the first round.
ce1994
AG
Screw it. When the NFC East is a beast the Cowboys do not hide. Bring them all on.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Grapesoda2525
I still think it sucks tho. We already have to play them twice during the season.
Brush Country
Doesn't matter, rushing record.
jr15aggie
AG
It's becoming very apparent... Wentz is a rookie and Dak is something else entirely.
PatAg
AG
jr15aggie said:

It's becoming very apparent... Wentz is a rookie and Dak is something else entirely.
a guy with receivers who catch the ball?
jr15aggie
AG
ROFL!!!

Brush Country
And a world class o line.
Sea Gull
AG
jr15aggie said:

ROFL!!!

Love it lol
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
PatAg said:

jr15aggie said:

a guy with receivers who catch the ball?
and an OL that is pretty freakin stellar.

Dak has been great but lets not act like there's a lil luck involved with him dropping to Dallas and this situation.
jteagle
AG
PatAg said:

98Ag99Grad said:

nice
After the Vikings there is a 10 day wait but that means we have 10 days to prepare for the Giants which can't be a bad thing.
tannerr0703
AG
Set up for a big game on Thursday.. let's do it
jr15aggie
AG
tannerr0703 said:

Yep, the East just keeps on winning!

Still can't believe they made Washington play tonight. It will be after 3 east coast time before most of those guys even get to bed tonight. Not sure how they are suppose to recover, prepare, etc before they fly out on Wednesday. Schedule makers screwed them pretty good.
Gigem Trevas
jr15aggie said:

tannerr0703 said:

Still can't believe they made Washington play tonight. It will be after 3 east coast time before most of those guys even get to bed tonight. Not sure how they are suppose to recover, prepare, etc before they fly out on Wednesday. Schedule makers screwed them pretty good.

Do you not remember 2014? Sunday night away to New York to home against Philadelphia.
tannerr0703
AG
Gigem Trevas said:

jr15aggie said:

tannerr0703 said:

Do you not remember 2014? Sunday night away to New York to home against Philadelphia.
Yeah seems to happen every now and then with a lot of teams.

Oh well hoping it works out to our advantage. A solid win will help dismiss the narrative that we havent "played anyone" yet..
birdman
Can the Cowboys go 3-3 in last stretch of season? That doesn't seem too tough for this team. Just play .500 football for last month and half.

If the Cowboys can manage that, NY Giants must go 5-1 to win the division. Can they go 5-1?

If the Cowboys can go 3-3, Seahawks must go 5-1 to pass Cowboys for best record and home field advantage. Can Seattle go 5-1?

If the Cowboys go 4-2, Seattle and NY Giants have to run the table.
jr15aggie
AG
Guess who isn't the #1 defense in the NFL anymore!!!

Quote:

A solid win will help dismiss the narrative that we havent "played anyone" yet..

That is BS if anybody is saying that. See my note above... the teams we have played have bad records and worse stats because they played us and we are beating their asses! Balt & Pitt would both have winning records right now if they hadn't played us... shoot, the entire AFC North looks bad because the NFC East has destroyed them!
tannerr0703
AG
birdman said:

Can the Cowboys go 3-3 in last stretch of season? That doesn't seem too tough for this team. Just play .500 football for last month and half.

If the Cowboys can manage that, NY Giants must go 5-1 to win the division. Can they go 5-1?

If the Cowboys can go 3-3, Seahawks must go 5-1 to pass Cowboys for best record and home field advantage. Can Seattle go 5-1?

If the Cowboys go 4-2, Seattle and NY Giants have to run the table.

Thanks for breaking that out. I found myself rooting for the eagles yesterday because I want Seattle to drop a few to help get us home field advantage. Wasn't sure what had to play out to guarantee that.
jr15aggie
AG
Was reading some NFC Playoff picture stuff... the Lions have not won their division since 1993. ROFL... what!? Seriously!!! That is incredible!

A win against the Vikings on Thanksgiving would put them firmly in the drivers seat, but if the last 2 decades are proof, you might consider putting some money on the Vikings!
TheCougarHunter
AG
Dez Bryant looks to be getting back to being Dez. It's incredible how much talent they have on offense.
PooDoo
AG
Was able to watch the game late last night...

All I can say is watching Elliott block without the ball is a thing of beauty. If he's on the field he's going 100%.
tannerr0703
AG
Listening to some talking heads sports shows. The narrative seems to be we lack the big playmakers on the defensive side. Strong favor for Seattle to come out of the NFC because of big names like Richardson, Chancellor, Thomas, Bennett, etc.

Though we don't have the big names, I think this D has played some fundamental football. That plus our offense has been the best defense.
jtstanley4621
AG
PooDoo said:

Was able to watch the game late last night...

All I can say is watching Elliott block without the ball is a thing of beauty. If he's on the field he's going 100%.

Yep. The one thing that people always say is pass blocking is what keeps young RBs off the field. Zeke seems to always pick up and block (even if it's for a half second) the guy he's supposed to. He also catches really well and of course he's a great runner. He's such a natural it's scary.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.