*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,400 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
Ag Natural
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Texans should give whatever it takes to get Romo. He's about a 100 times better than the Brockinator and they have pretty much everything in place to be a superbowl team.
Ag12thman
AG
Agree. Romo plus a little help on the OL in the draft and/or in free agency and they could be a contender. That Texan D is legit.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ag Natural said:

The Texans should give whatever it takes to get Romo. He's about a 100 times better than the Brockinator and they have pretty much everything in place to be a superbowl team.

Agree that they should get Romo somehow. The Texan fans I know want him badly. I do think they need a couple other smaller pieces but Romo would be a good start.
BMX Bandit
They are more likely to sign him after he's cut. Too much salary cap hit to trade for him plus the Osweiler cap
ac
As a Texans die hard, I think that Romo would be a good fit. But I don't know how he would fit into the salary cap issue given all the money they have invested in Osweiler.
Ag Natural
AG
Can't that cut Suckweiler?
Señor Chang
AG
I think his contract is guaranteed for 2 years.
ChipFTAC01
AG
No, I think the osweileer cap hit is only like 9million if they cut him
ChipFTAC01
AG
Nevermind, I'm wrong. His $16mil in 17 is guaranteed plus 9 more left of his signing bonus. $25m in dead money if they cut him
Grapesoda2525
As a Cowboys fan, I really hate the idea of the Cowboys cutting Romo and some other team picking him up for free. It might happen tho.
BassCowboy33
GAMEDAY!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH
Gigem Trevas
MountainAg99
AG
To be the best, we must beat the best. We knew going in that some combination of Green Bay, Atlanta and Seattle would be in our path to get to the Super Bowl.

There is no greater reward than doing it the right way and beating good teams. Playing Rodgers and Matty Ice will only help for Brady.

But today is the day we focus on taking out the Pack. Intense motor, high impact, all business! No one quits.

Let's finish the fight and let's eat!!
Sea Gull
AG
Here we go
TyHolden
jr15aggie
AG
Dez, you will be doubled, but when the time is right, make that play and throw up the X!
jr15aggie
AG
Just wanted to say now, before I get into the heat of the moment during playoff games... I've had so much fun watching this team.

I fully believe they will win today, but if for some reason they play their worst game of the season I will still appreciate what they have done this year.

Now finish the fight!
Gigem Trevas
LET'S GO COWBOYS.
BassCowboy33
jr15aggie said:

Dez, you will be doubled, but when the time is right, make that play and throw up the X!

I'm not sure of this. I expect Green Bay to bring an extra man down in the box. A pick your poison scenario. They'd be wise to make Prescott beat them.
Reginald Cousins
S
For those unaware of the playoff slogan, it's #finishTHISfight if you've been watching the videos.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
grapespda2525 said:

As a Cowboys fan, I really hate the idea of the Cowboys cutting Romo and some other team picking him up for free. It might happen tho.

It might but i feel like someone will trade for him to keep him off the open market
MooreTrucker
AG
FINISH THIS FIGHT!!!!
Post removed:
by user
Kashchei
AG
SheriffBarclay said:

After 20+ years of aggie and cowboy ineptitude, I'd pretty much deadened my football enthusiasm, I thought permanently.

I'm nervous today. LET'S GO COWBOYS.
MountainAg99
AG
FINISH THIS FIGHT!
BassCowboy33
Kashchei said:

SheriffBarclay said:

After 20+ years of aggie and cowboy ineptitude, I'd pretty much deadened my football enthusiasm, I thought permanently.

I'm nervous today. LET'S GO COWBOYS.

This is the best part about being a child of the 80's. I don't have that problem.
gigem1223
Not to derail the postseason discussion, but with Barry Church being a free agent this offseason, what are the odds of getting Eric Berry in Dallas? I have heard he grew up as a big fan, along with rumors of him wanting to be here. Seems like a great fit.
Brush Country
Gigem Trevas said:

LET'S GO COWBOYS.

WELL ****ING SAID
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

This is the best part about being a child of the 80's.

Better in the '70s. I thought the 80s sucked!
MooreTrucker
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

The 70's were great but the 80's were even better. It was the 90's that sucked, and got worse going into Y2K.
BassCowboy33
MooreTrucker said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

The 70's were great but the 80's were even better. It was the 90's that sucked, and got worse going into Y2K.

We're obviously talking about different things.
PatAg
AG
Yea, winning all those Super Bowls sucked.

I wasn't of drinking/watching with friends age yet, so 2014 was pretty damn fun and really hoping we make a run this year. The mavs run in 2011 was amazing to be out and about for.
MooreTrucker
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

MooreTrucker said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

We're obviously talking about different things.
Oh yeah, duh. I got my threads confused. 70's AND 90's were great.
Grapesoda2525
The Cowboys are officially relevant again. We should start seeing good free agents wanting to come here.
KC_Ag14
AG
FTF!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.