*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,308 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Green Bay with a gimpy Jordy Nelson and Ty Montgomery. Now if Davamte Davis can limp off the field I will feel better about next.week.
snowdog90
I drove bus said:

snowdog90 said:

I know it's early, but this looks like the past 2 SB runs for the Giants. Dominant defense, Eli doing just enough to win.

That said, it would be great if the Boys could come out next week and stomp a mudhole in them. Packers could still win, but Giants' defense looks really tough.

It's 3-0 in second. Long way to go.

Hopefully my Giants jinx worked. Go Pack.
Sea Gull
AG
You mean devante Adams?
Gigem Trevas
I don't get being scared of Green Bay their defense is horrible and can't stop anything.
jr15aggie
AG
Rogers is good... Packers are average. I'll take them at home without Jordy all day. And I'm sorry, but as a fan I'm hoping Jordy has some cracked ribs.

Cowboys actually have a big boy offense that can score points, run the clock, and set the tone. Rogers won't get so many opportunities to get into a rhythm against Dallas.

Feeling good!
Mozart Paintings
AG
I drove bus said:

40? That's a bit extreme.

Okay. Maybe not
gougler08
AG
jr15aggie said:

Rogers is good... Packers are average. I'll take them at home without Jordy all day. And I'm sorry, but as a fan I'm hoping Jordy has some cracked ribs.

Cowboys actually have a big boy offense that can score points, run the clock, and set the tone. Rogers won't get so many opportunities to get into a rhythm against Dallas.

Feeling good!

I bet he plays even if the ribs are broken
jr15aggie
AG
Giants are losing this game because their offense was incredibly awful against a poor defense. It's also why you don't want to play in Lambeau in January!

Come on down GB, we are ready!
Grapesoda2525
Hopefully Jordy Nelson is banged up and either doesnt play or is ineffective.

Olsen
AG
Cowboys and Packers is a great NFC Divisional round matchup!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Will be a great matchup. I do like this matchup for Dak and Zeke much better than the alternative, although the D is going to need to step up and keep GB out of the endzone. Should be a fun one
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Haven't seen anything about Jordys injury keeping him out next week. If its a rib bruise he'll play.
Ag Natural
AG
I think Dallas rolls. At home with two weeks of rest. They will bring it and GB wont be able to hold up. Rodgers always gives them a fighting chance but Dallas is the better team.
jr15aggie
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Haven't seen anything about Jordys injury keeping him out next week. If its a rib bruise he'll play.

I think if it was a bruise he would have shot it up and played in the 2nd half. I think he's got some cartilage damage or some cracked ribs.
Matt_ag98
Ag Natural said:

I think Dallas rolls. At home with two weeks of rest. They will bring it and GB wont be able to hold up. Rodgers always gives them a fighting chance but Dallas is the better team.
As long as Dak and Zeke didn't go to Cabo this weekend
Rudyjax
AG
Is it bad of me to have a part of me want the Cowboys to lose so people can call Dak a choker?
bonfarr
AG
Unthought Known said:

Is it bad of me to have a part of me want the Cowboys to lose so people can call Dak a choker?

Yes.
Ag12thman
AG
I really would like their chances better with Romo at QB, but just my opinion.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ag12thman said:

But but but Romo can't win playoff games, remember?
Ag12thman
AG
Yeah - I just feel like his experience would be a big plus right now. About to be a whole lot put on Dak's shoulders. I could be wrong. They might be fine with Dak.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ag12thman said:

Yeah - I just feel like his experience would be a big plus right now. About to be a whole lot put on Dak's shoulders. I could be wrong. They might be fine with Dak.

Dont you worry now. If the Cowboys lose people will still find a way to blame Romo.
Ag12thman
MooreTrucker
AG
Sad but true.
NukeAg10
AG
Ag12thman said:

Gotta do what's worked all year, lean on that line and run the ball, leading to effective play action. Hold onto the ball for 35-40 minutes, and hopefully the defense can make some stops and force a turnover or two.
Reginald Cousins
S
Ag12thman said:

Me all season.

Love Dak. But we're missing the field stretch element. Tony reminded Philly first play he wasn't scared to go bombing. That in itself keeps a D honest.
NukeAg10
AG
Reginald Cousins said:

Ag12thman said:

Me all season.

Love Dak. But we're missing the field stretch element. Tony reminded Philly first play he wasn't scared to go bombing. That in itself keeps a D honest.

I do think they would've beaten the Giants both times, but probably would've lost to Philly the first time, Redskins once, Steelers, and one other.
Reginald Cousins
S
NukeAg10 said:

Reginald Cousins said:

Ag12thman said:

Me all season.

I do think they would've beaten the Giants both times, but probably would've lost to Philly the first time, Redskins once, Steelers, and one other.

I don't know. He wins one of two out of Philly and PIT.

That's his game. The come back.

Don't forget how much Zeke did against PIT.
NukeAg10
AG
That's why I don't believe they would've come back against pit. I don't think romo would've willingly handed it off with 35 seconds left, even with Dan Bailey. Now the first game against Philly, possibly. He is deadly on the comeback in situations like that.
Reginald Cousins
S
NukeAg10 said:

That's why I don't believe they would've come back against pit. I don't think romo would've willingly handed it off with 35 seconds left, even with Dan Bailey. Now the first game against Philly, possibly. He is deadly on the comeback in situations like that.

So he incompletes and Bailey scores...
Kashchei
AG
Linnehan HAS to feed Zeke next week. DO NOT get pass happy. T.O.P. will be the key to winning.
jtstanley4621
AG
Without Dak, it would take away the need for defenses to think about our QB running when we run zone read every so often. Dak doesn't take the ball all that much, but it gives the defense something to think about. That slight pause is beneficial. At this point I roll with Dak no matter what. He's the future and he needs playoff experience one way or the other
Ag Natural
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Uh, they were positioning the ball for a winning field goal. Romo is a gunslinger but he's not stupid.

I don't think there is any doubt that a healthy Romo has as good or better a season as Dak. But you know what I like about Dak? He doesn't freaking break every time someone hits him. Having a QB who doesn't have you holding your breath every game is worth a lot.
Reginald Cousins
S
Ag Natural said:

NukeAg10 said:

Uh, they were positioning the ball for a winning field goal. Romo is a gunslinger but he's not stupid.

I don't think there is any doubt that a healthy Romo has as good or better a season as Dak. But you know what I like about Dak? He doesn't freaking break every time someone hits him. Having a QB who doesn't have you holding your breath every game is worth a lot.

So play your best guy.

And know he has a great backup.

If he breaks. Dak comes in. That's all I'm saying.

Know it won't happen. Still feel TR is our best shot and QB on the roster, in a vacuum.
Bullmoose
AG
Always nice to see the Romo Worms...squirm.
Reginald Cousins
S
Bullmoose said:

Always nice to see the Romo Worms...squirm.

I want our best chance at a Super Bowl. I guess the fact that he basically took us to the NFC championship with a less talented clone of this offense means nothing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.