*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,324 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sooo.... What if Oakland didn't draft Conner Cook right before our pick?

How bout them Cowboys!
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
It is looking like the Cowboys will either play the Packers or the Giants. I was hoping for a Lions upset, because the Cowboys have not beaten the Giants yet this season. The Packers look scary as well, because they are hot.
Bodhi
AG
WWC2001 said:

It is looking like the Cowboys will either play the Packers or the Giants. I was hoping for a Lions upset, because the Cowboys have not beaten the Giants yet this season. The Packers look scary as well, because they are hot.
great points!
Mozart Paintings
AG
Lions were 0 for outdoors this year and 0 for playoff teams. No way they were beating Seattle. Bring on the packers or Giants. Both teams tough, but it's the playoffs.
Confucius
WWC2001 said:

I was hoping for a Lions upset, because the Cowboys have not beaten the Giants yet this season. The Packers look scary as well, because they are hot.

Jim Rome would rack that kind of hot take.
Grapesoda2525
Guess I'm hoping it's the packers now

Their defense isn't good
Rudyjax
AG
grapespda2525 said:

Their defense isn't good

Rodgers played like ass against the Cowboys and it had nothing to do with the Cowboys D.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
Unthought Known said:

grapespda2525 said:

Their defense isn't good

Rodgers played like ass against the Cowboys and it had nothing to do with the Cowboys D.

And Rogers is hot right now. Y'all are right though about it being the playoffs. All teams in the divisional round will be tough. They have to come out perfect.
Ag Natural
AG
I want the Giants. I think they got lucky twice and the next time the Cowboys won't botch the gameplan.
TyHolden
AG
Ag Natural said:

I want the Giants. I think they got lucky twice and the next time the Cowboys won't botch the gameplan.

Sure - what if they shut dak out in the first half. Do you put romo in? I think you do if he can't get anything going.
MountainAg99
AG
Either way we get redemption for our two losses this season against the G men or we have redemption for the no catch call in 2014.

The Boys have a purpose and a plan....just win!
Reginald Cousins
S
DSAg44 said:

Ag Natural said:

Sure - what if they shut dak out in the first half. Do you put romo in? I think you do if he can't get anything going.

Been talking about this at work. I think Jerry does. He can't buy a Lombardi.

And it's his greatest desire to win one without any Johnson influence.
Ag12thman
AG
He's certainly tried to buy one.
Kashchei
AG
I want the Giants, but it will be the fudgepackers because the sports gods hate me.
Grapesoda2525
Do the packers really scare you guys?

We scored 30 on them at lambeau and could've got more. We let off the gas and ran the game out. That said, I do think the packers offense will be tougher to stop this time.
Gigem Trevas
grapespda2525 said:

We scored 30 on them at lambeau and could've got more. We let off the gas and ran the game out. That said, I do think the packers offense will be tougher to stop this time.

I've said the same thing.
jr15aggie
AG
grapespda2525 said:

That said, I do think the packers offense will be tougher to stop this time.

At the same time our defense is playing much better too. Our pass rush has improved dramatically since the beginning of the season. Merinelli must be a wizard!
Goldie Wilson
grapespda2525 said:

Rodgers is playing a lot different than now than he was in October. Playing in Jerryworld, there's no reason to think he can't put up 40.
Mozart Paintings
AG
40? That's a bit extreme.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I'm more worried of a stronger defense stalling out our offense, which screws up our entire game clock hoarding game plan.
Goldie Wilson
I drove bus said:

40? That's a bit extreme.
They've scored 38 twice in their last 4 games. I'm not saying they would score 40, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me either.
jtstanley4621
AG
We certainly can beat both teams. Feels like we'd be more equipped to beat the packers despite Rodgers playing so well. Keep him off the field. Their defense is certainly worse than the Giants'. I guess I just don't trust beating Eli if he has any shred of playoff momentum. He could find a way to Forrest Gump his way to beating us.
TyHolden
AG
Yeah, I think gmen win today. Everybody is in love with the packs win streak. The giants D can shut anybody down at some point. Gmen and steelers are 1 and 2 in red zone D. I think they're the 2 teams that could disturb the NFL forces at work here. Cowboys vs pats in Houston would be an epic financial monster for everybody involved.
Sea Gull
AG
Dan 07 said:

grapespda2525 said:

Rodgers is playing a lot different than now than he was in October. Playing in Jerryworld, there's no reason to think he can't put up 40.

Very good reason. It's called Time of Possession!
jteagle
AG
Grapesoda2525
Packers have at least a 50/50 shot.

The game is up in lambeau and the weather is so nasty. I think this game is literally a coin flip.
TyHolden
AG
grapespda2525 said:

Packers have at least a 50/50 shot.

The game is up in lambeau and the weather is so nasty. I think this game is literally a coin flip.
sure
bonfarr
AG
Halfway through the 1st and I definitely would rather face Green Bay.
Gigem Trevas
bonfarr said:

Halfway through the 1st and I definitely would rather face Green Bay.

Been saying that all week Green Bay defense is crap.
snowdog90
I know it's early, but this looks like the past 2 SB runs for the Giants. Dominant defense, Eli doing just enough to win.

That said, it would be great if the Boys could come out next week and stomp a mudhole in them. Packers could still win, but Giants' defense looks really tough.
bigcat22
AG
Tough to beat a team three times in one season, but I think the Giant's defense is in Dak's head.
Mozart Paintings
AG
snowdog90 said:

I know it's early, but this looks like the past 2 SB runs for the Giants. Dominant defense, Eli doing just enough to win.

That said, it would be great if the Boys could come out next week and stomp a mudhole in them. Packers could still win, but Giants' defense looks really tough.

It's 3-0 in second. Long way to go.
birdman
Coaching staff didn't know what they had with Dak in first game. Second game was the worst coaching performance of the season by a mile. Terrible game plan. And they still could have won both games.

Hopefully, Eli gets his great game out of his system today.
Kashchei
AG
That halftime Hail Mary is why I don't want GB. They squirrel out so many games with that type of bull*****
jtstanley4621
AG
Kashchei said:

That halftime Hail Mary is why I don't want GB. They squirrel out so many games with that type of bull*****

Giants have some of the same BS voodoo though. Either matchup is less than ideal. I think we would have a better matchup against the packers certainly defensively

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.