*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,422 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
Mozart Paintings
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Win today and only one team in the way of home field advantage. (Of course that's same team that could send them to wildcard)

Huge game tonight.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, kinda frustrating that Seattle already clinched their division with a much worse record. Oh well.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Wow. James brown hair plugs??
birdman
Win tonight and Dallas is dormie.
BassCowboy33

How amazing is this?
Gigem Trevas
BassCowboy33 said:

How amazing is this?
BryanAggie2013
bigcat22
PooDoo
AG
These one game losing streaks are really taking their toll.
Brush Country
BassCowboy33 said:

How amazing is this?

THATS AWESOME.
NukeAg10
AG
Good win. Lions next week for 1 seed and the east.
MountainAg99
AG
Unless Philly can put a boot into the G-Men on Thursday night!
jeffdjohnson
Randy Gregory back next week.

Will David Irving and Randy Gregory be the best pass rushing duo in the NFL?
linkdude
AG
Giants might have their offensive ineptitude catch up with them on Thursday night. I think Philly keeps it close and might pull the upset.
Gigem Trevas
Relevant from the Cowboys Bucs game thread.
bonfarr
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

How amazing is this?

Midgets always make things funnier.
NukeAg10
AG
Hurts to say, but go eagles on Thursday. Need that upset really bad. It's in Philly, where they've been pretty good, compared to their road performances.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Not gunna lie I'll root for the eagles but won't mind if the cowboys have something to play for Monday night.
NukeAg10
AG
I drove bus said:

Not gunna lie I'll root for the eagles but won't mind if the cowboys have something to play for Monday night.

If the giants lose, I think the cowboys still have something to play for, bc, if the cowboys lose, then all they'll hear about until the playoffs is the "December meltdown." Need the Giants to lose, and gotta beat the lions.
gigem1223
Irving stat line: 9 QB hurries, 5 QB hits, 2 sacks and a deflected pass

Dude was an absolute monster tonight
Mozart Paintings
AG
But human nature takes over. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just want them to keep that edge.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Whata game from Irving! Imagine if Lawrence can have one of the games he's capable of and that combines with Irving and this team can have a legit pass rush.
NukeAg10
AG
I drove bus said:

But human nature takes over. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just want them to keep that edge.

And I'm not disagreeing with you either. Haha only reason I'm not too worries about that human nature is bc of the rookies leading the offense, o line being who they are, and the defense being led by the players they are (Sean Lee, Byron Jones, ECT...).

If Gregory comes back next week, and Irving can continue to breakout then we finally have a pass rush, with a solid secondary and lb crew with Lee and Durant.
NukeAg10
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Whata game from Irving! Imagine if Lawrence can have one of the games he's capable of and that combines with Irving and this team can have a legit pass rush.

Irving, Lawrence, and Gregory would be a solid pass rush this team needs for the playoffs.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
going back to last year Irving will have these games where he's just a total menace. that's kinda his MO.

he'll have several games in a row where he's just kinda average or a JAG and then he'll have a game where he's just on another planet. so knowing this i'm keeping my expectations in check on him . but if he DOES have another huge game next week then look out league...
BassCowboy33
Be careful not to overreact to Irving's game. Like Orlando mentioned, Irving will do this. He will show flashes and then completely disappear for three or four games. It's why he doesn't get starter playing time.
jtstanley4621
AG
gigem1223 said:

Irving stat line: 9 QB hurries, 5 QB hits, 2 sacks and a deflected pass

Dude was an absolute monster tonight

Their RT could not block him at all. Pretty incredible to see
98Ag99Grad
AG
Reminded me of the old Reggie White move where he would club a guy and toss him around. Pretty impressive. Maybe Marinelli can get him to play like that more often.
PooDoo
AG
With young players especially d-line they figure it out gradually and have stages to their development.
They'll have flashes, then make a play, and keep building to game MVP performance like we saw last night. Hope he keeps the momentum moving the right way.

The dude dominated multiple grown ass professionals last night. He's got tons of room to grow. If he keeps working and stays focused he can be special.
tannerr0703
AG
Itll be interesting to see Gregory out there... Hopefully he has stayed in shape and does end up doing more harm then good on defense. Certainly would like him back up to game speed by playoffs.
Ag Natural
AG
It's nice to see a guy like Irving blow it up. I love players who toil away on practice squads and eventually figure it out. At a minimum, he should finally make some money after putting a few great games on film.
Macarthur
tannerr0703 said:

Itll be interesting to see Gregory out there... Hopefully he has stayed in shape and does end up doing more harm then good on defense. Certainly would like him back up to game speed by playoffs.
Word is he has been with the team and working out. He should be in shape, but maybe not football shape.
jtstanley4621
AG
Anyone know the severity of whatever kept Lawrence out? It would be great to see him and Irving on the field at the same time, with Gregory spelling them at times if he's kept his head on straight and kept in shape.
Macarthur
jtstanley4621 said:

Anyone know the severity of whatever kept Lawrence out? It would be great to see him and Irving on the field at the same time, with Gregory spelling them at times if he's kept his head on straight and kept in shape.

I think it's his back. He's been nursing some back issues all season.
tannerr0703
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

Sounds like some inflammation in his back from surgery. Was in some pain during the giants game and they sat him out this week. Could be able to return vs lions but this will be a lingering problem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.