*** COWBOYS 2016 Season ***

280,266 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Natural
Mozart Paintings
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Falcons offense is insane.

There will not be any easy outs in the NFC. No Oakland (without Carr) or Texans in the NFC.
Grapesoda2525
Giants offense is terrible tho
MooreTrucker
AG
FTAggies said:

Giants look good, starting to worry about a repeat of 2009
Do not base ANYTHING on today's game in what to expect going forward.
BassCowboy33
These callers with Norm & Donny are hysterical. They're all screaming that Dallas should've "tried harder to win". It's great comedy.
FTAggies
do you mean with the Giants or Cowboys? I'm just saying that their defense, which has shut us down twice is pretty darn good, and with spagnuolo and manning they can catch fire.
MooreTrucker
AG
With the Cowboys. Giants have a good defense, but their offense is not good, even with Manning "catching fire" they have not much running game, and OBJ can be contained. Cowboys held them to 7 points in the last game.
jr15aggie
AG
I drove bus said:

There will not be any easy outs in the NFC. No Oakland (without Carr) or Texans in the NFC.

I think Seattle is fairly average for a playoff team. Too bad they are gonna win and get the 3 seed though. Most likely GB wins tonight and we'll get stuck with the winner between GB and NY.

But the way our pass rush has been coming on we really are the most feared team in the NFC. Any team we face Will be an underdog.
Grapesoda2525
Detroit could possibly beat Seattle

Olsen
AG
Better pray for either the Packers or Lions win their games next week.
BMX Bandit
Seattle a different team without earl thomas.

Only GB & ATL worry me.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm only worried about ATL, and I think the DAL pass rush can handle them.
BassCowboy33
I drove bus said:

They can't win it all with that defense. Sweet lord it's awful.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Atlanta has got to be the best team right now that the Cowboys are going to face
MicheIangeIo
AG
I think we should root for GB to win tonight. Because if they lose they are the 6 seed, which means if they win their Wild Card game then they play Dallas. I would much rather play the Giants or Seattle
Grapesoda2525
Yea I'd rather have Detroit as the 6 seed

Force GB and NYG to kill each other
aginlakeway
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

I think we should root for GB to win tonight. Because if they lose they are the 6 seed, which means if they win their Wild Card game then they play Dallas. I would much rather play the Giants or Seattle
If Lions win tonight, they host Giants next weekend. Can they beat Giants?
Grapesoda2525
Doubtful
MicheIangeIo
AG
Lions win tonight; Seahawks vs Packers.....Lions vs Gmen

Pack win tonight; Seahawks vs Lions.....GB vs Gmen....

aginlakeway
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

Lions win tonight; Seahawks vs Packers.....Lions vs Gmen

Pack win tonight; Seahawks vs Lions.....GB vs Gmen....

Then I want GB .... let Giants go there next weekend. Forecast is for single digit temps.
jr15aggie
AG
I agree. I think I'd rather play a team that has to play outdoors in Wisconsin next week. Hopefully whoever survives shows up at our house battered and bruised.

But I'm serious, with our recent pass rush I don't fear anybody in the NFC. Only thing I fear are bad refs and us coming out flat.
jr15aggie
AG
Adding to what I said above... I think the best case scenario now is for GB to win.

We'll play the winner who survives the frozen field at GB. I'm fine with that.

Seattle will easily beat the weakest NFC playoff team (Detroit) and be ready to, if nothing else, physically pound Atlanta the following week.

This is a somewhat favorable path for us. Any team we face will have played a tough / physical matchup the week before. No excuses.
gougler08
AG
jr15aggie said:

I agree. I think I'd rather play a team that has to play outdoors in Wisconsin next week. Hopefully whoever survives shows up at our house battered and bruised.

But I'm serious, with our recent pass rush I don't fear anybody in the NFC. Only thing I fear are bad refs and us coming out flat.

Already got the refs ready to blame in case of a loss. Impressive
corleoneAg99
AG
jr15aggie said:

Dont fear the Falcons a little?

Nobody is talking about Atlanta. I think they give the Cowboys a heck of a game.
jtstanley4621
AG
Not gonna lie I'm pretty scared of a third giants matchup. If there's any team that would beat up a third time, it's the effing Giants.
MicheIangeIo
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

Not gonna lie I'm pretty scared of a third giants matchup. If there's any team that would beat up a third time, it's the effing Giants.
this
jr15aggie
AG
corleoneAg99 said:

jr15aggie said:

Dont fear the Falcons a little?

Nobody is talking about Atlanta. I think they give the Cowboys a heck of a game.

Nope! We have become a complete team. We are the best. We can be beaten, but it's gonna take the ball bouncing the other teams way. In a straight up game we will beat every team in the NFC.

Bring em on!
Confucius
I think Detroit is done, but Seattle isn't playing great either. Fully expect to play the GB/NYG winner. Hopefully, the brutal weather will wear the winning team out.
Gigem Trevas
Sunday January 15 3:40 on Fox.
gigem1223
Hoping Stafford wills his team to a W in Seattle. That would set things up nicely for the Boys. If not I would much rather face Eli than Rodgers right now.
Kashchei
AG
Am I a ***** for fearing GB? I just loathe them so much it would kill me to have a magical season end with them. Again.

I would honestly much rather face NYG. They've gotten lucky this year against us. And payback for 2007 would be so sweet.

I don't fear Atlanta or Seattle if they're on the road.
Bodhi
AG
Ideal situation is both road teams win
PatAg
AG
IMO, GB, Atlanta, and Detroit all have offenses that could have one insane game and knock someone out, but not good/consistent enough to do it for 4 games..plus all their defenses suck.

NY has an offense that CAN put up points, and a pretty good defense, would be nice if GB could just beat them for us.

Seattle's defense isn't as strong as it has been the past few years, and their o-line is bad which makes their offense mediocre to poor generally.

This is our best shot at a super bowl for sure.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Would love to see Detroit knock Seattle out. That would be awesome and its not entirely impossible. For me personally the 2 teams i believe are capable of taking Dallas out are GB and Atl. Not saying they will, but its the 2 teams I wana avoid. Rodgers is in one of his zones right now.
jtstanley4621
AG
This is why I'm thinking that things in theory could set up perfectly for a stupid Giants super bowl run. Their defense somehow shuts down Rodgers despite how hot he is, it sets up a bird showdown against us, they somehow manage to beat most statistics in the NFL and win a third time, then they're way too hot and sprint to the super bowl against the Patriots
Kashchei
AG
I suffer from BCS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.