*****Official Texas Rangers 2021 Season Thread*****

233,000 Views | 3491 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This team is fun.
Trucker 96
Game ending play at the plate
AgBQ-00
AG
Fantastic throw and tag!!!!!!
cmiller00
AG
No! Yes!
DallasAg 94
Mozart Paintings
AG
I really hate Bally Sports and my inability to watch these games
aggiefan09
AG
Direct your hate to Sinclair broadcasting...the greedy little (insert your favorite word here)
PatAg
AG
I drove bus said:

You can watch the games, its really simple.
sburg2007
Their app suuuucks.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That was crazy. And it ended up being a big deal.
gigem1223
Garcia reminds me of Puig. Jacked, super athletic and plays the game with so much energy.
Mr Gigem
AG
PatAg said:

I drove bus said:

You can watch the games, its really simple.

Yes. Buy season tickets from me and go to the games
sburg2007
I see how this guy got a promotion now!
94chem
That reminded me of the play Craig Gentry made to end a game against Oakland 7 or 8 years ago.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
WestTexasAg
AG
Well that was a hell of a way to end the game! This team is at least fun to watch!
94chem
94chem said:

That reminded me of the play Craig Gentry made to end a game against Oakland 7 or 8 years ago.

June 20, 2013. Gentry-Andrus-Pierzinski relay. I can't find video.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Baby Billy
AG
First game of the year. First time in the new ballpark. ELECTRIC!
jtstanley4621
AG
What a game for Garcia. Game tying homer and then a putout to end it
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Just got home from the game and what a game it was! In the middle of the game, I was just hoping we'd make it close. I love this team and their fight. I don't get to watch many games but I listen frequently and "watch" on the MLB Gamecast most nights.

Jonah Heim (who I will now call Joe Dirt) made them pay for walking Culberson to get to him. It couldn't have been scripted better.

That final play at the plate was wild. What a way to end it.

How about the Little League catcher not being aware of the situation? I see that a lot in 10U softball but don't think I've seen it in a MLB game.

This is my second visit to the new park and I was critical of my first visit. I gotta say I liked it better today than the previous visit. I expect the new ballpark will grow on me in time. Especially if we keep.pullimg out wins like tonight.
wbt5845
AG
My first thought when the catcher played the force at home was "oh there was a man on first?" I couldn't imagine a MLB ball player could make that mistake. I've never seen a pro ball player - at any level - make that mistake.
AgBQ-00
AG
My wife was watching something on Netflix last night and I told her she needed to come watch the game with me because it was a fun game. She didn't. This morning after watching a game recap she asked me why I hadn't made her come to the living room to watch the game. SMH I tried. Lol
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
My wife is a good softball mom but doesn't understand the game much. We were discussing shifts and how the defense plays each batter last night.

Before the play at the plate, I was showing her how the infielders were in on the grass to make a play at home on an infield grounder. When Culberson went on contact, I was screaming,"Noooo!" Then when the catcher made his bone head play I was laughing my butt off. My wife asked why he was safe and I explained the situation to her. On the same hand, I asked my daughter why he made that mistake. She knew immediately that he had no idea the situation. Made me proud.

On another note, about my 10 year old, she was in the game the entire night. Payng attention, watching, asking questions about different situations. The people sitting in front of us told me they were impressed with her knowledge of the game. Humble brag or proud dad? Not sure which, but I'll let y'all decide.
gigem1223
Well here we are into the 2nd weekend of May and the Rangers have the highest middle infield WAR in the AL. Who could've seen that one coming?
DallasAg 94
xjrayx
AG
gigem1223
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/sports/rangers/2021/05/08/nick-solak-isiah-kiner-falefa-becoming-the-als-best-middle-infield-combo-may-offer-rangers-some-intriguing-options/%3foutputType=amp
investorAg83
AG
Dunning with 8 k's through 4...looking sharp.
xjrayx
AG
Bunt happy half inning there
gigem1223
Weeee!
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Nice inning right now.
gigem1223
Garcia is unreal!
PatAg
AG
This team has strong early 2000s vibes, the early days of Young, Kinsler and the gang.
Lots of crooked number innings, both put up and given away.

Which is a lot better than the last 5 years or so
Mozart Paintings
AG
What's the best way?
xjrayx
AG
This run Garcia is on is just insane. No clue if he will stick long term, but man he is fun as HELL right now
Hamburger Dan
5 RBI's today

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.