*****Official Texas Rangers 2021 Season Thread*****

236,991 Views | 3491 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We may be the only ones watching the game. I normally listen on the radio because I don't have cable anymore. I'm traveling for work this week and watching in the hotel.

I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching with this match up.
xjrayx
AG
Yea, for sure. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I watch/listen on radio probably 90% of our games. Even over the last few years unfortunately haha.
xjrayx
AG
Lyles with a hell of a start. I was fully expecting this to go very poorly and possibly be his last start with us.
KT 90
AG
xjrayx said:

Lyles with a hell of a start. I was fully expecting this to go very poorly and possibly be his last start with us.

Yeah I was thinking, what was the bigger surprise tonight:
>Cole getting bounced so early
>Lyles pitching as well as he did
DallasAg 94
KT 90
AG
Kennedy closes it for the win.
KT 90
AG
Kennedy has looked good this season. Might be able to flip him at some point for something decent in return if we are so inclined.
DallasAg 94
KT 90
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

KT 90 said:

Kennedy has looked good this season. Might be able to flip him at some point for something decent in return if we are so inclined.
Hope we get more than we got for Gagne.

Hey, I did say decent, not good. I've got the expectations in check here
DallasAg 94
Grapesoda2525
AustinCountyAg said:

Really big fan of those bobbies behind home plate
Pic?
KT 90
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

KT 90 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

KT 90 said:

Hope we get more than we got for Gagne.

Hey, I did say decent, not good. I've got the expectations in check here

It was really meant about David Murphy.

Ok, I had to look that one up on the Gagne trade:

July 31, 2007: Traded by the Texas Rangers with cash to the Boston Red Sox for Engel Beltre, Kason Gabbard and David Murphy.

wbt5845
AG
Is Gallo ok after that weird play at first? Haven't seen anything online about it.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
wbt5845 said:

Is Gallo ok after that weird play at first? Haven't seen anything online about it.

He looked to be fine afterwards Almost made a hell of a play on a deep fly ball to right center that ended up a triple.

I think he just tripped, banged up his knee, and bruised his pride.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The only concern I could even think to have after watching him move on that almost catch is if something tightened up overnight.
investorAg83
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

We may be the only ones watching the game. I normally listen on the radio because I don't have cable anymore. I'm traveling for work this week and watching in the hotel.

I was watching...been keeping up off and on with games this season but actually had time to watch the majority of last night.

Tough when the only way I can watch the games is streaming mlb66.ir.
PatAg
AG
investorAg83 said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

I was watching...been keeping up off and on with games this season but actually had time to watch the majority of last night.

Tough when the only way I can watch the games is streaming mlb66.ir.
Arent in market for at&t tv?
xjrayx
AG
Yea, that's the site I have to use. I wouldn't mind paying for MLB TV, but I live in Houston, and Rangers games are still blacked out in Houston. No clue why, really.
gcracker13
AG
I live in Houston and get the Rangers on Bally sports. It's literally the only reason I pay xfinity
xjrayx
AG
Yea, I'm too cheap for Xfinity's TV haha. Maybe one day, we just don't watch enough cable anymore to justify to my wife to get cable just for the Rangers.
Grapesoda2525
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Bally sports is giving lots of rangers / Mavericks / stars fans the shaft this year. Keep that in mind. More people would be watching if they could.

Thank god Bally doesn't control any of the football games. Those are still accessible.
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94
_lefraud_
AG
What can the Mets offer?
DallasAg 94
Grapesoda2525
This deadline they really need to move Gallo and Kennedy. Hopefully, they get back enough to make the rebuild go by quicker.
Grapesoda2525

I partially agree with Evan. I wouldn't bother to boo Odor's return because it's not his fault he remained in the lineup way more frequently than ranger fans wanted, but I also wouldn't want to see him be given a nice standing ovation like the one Elvis deserves when Oakland comes to town.
Grapesoda2525
Good news for some of you. Tonight's ranger game is on espn.
xjrayx
xjrayx
AG

dave94
DallasAg 94
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Luke Voit might be the nicest guy on the planet for all I know, but he looks like an a*****e.
Grapesoda2525
Just bumping this game is on espn for those you who have been screwed by Bally this year.

1 last reminder.
wbt5845
AG
I hope they don't boo Odor. He got released and traded - not like A-Fraud.,

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.