BCS Coming & Going: Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2023)

658,342 Views | 2804 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Tailgate88
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Poche's Seafood Shoppe & Restaurant Is open.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Poche's Seafood Shoppe & Restaurant Is open.


YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
Dustoff00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't wait to try it. Have been for seems like forever... Hope it is good, as it is right down the street.
Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looks like there hours are 5-10 PM daily, so don't try and go at lunchtime!
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Site plans submitted to Bryan for a coffee shop called Mapulas Coffee Shop to be located at 21 and Newton.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Poche's Seafood Shoppe & Restaurant Is open.
Where is it located? Google only finds the one in Louisiana.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://pochesseafoodshoppeandrestaurant.com/

3004 Holleman (Holleman and Harvey Mitchell)
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Site plans submitted for another Drew's Car Wash at Boonville near Austin's Colony.

A Net Full of Jello
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel like we need a dancing banana emoji for this situation.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go snag one off jkag's baseball posts
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Captn_Ag05 said:

Site plans submitted for another Drew's Car Wash at Boonville near Austin's Colony.




I just drove by there and didn't see no big blue X.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talked to someone yesterday that said the planned opening of the Ross in the Tejas center is Oct 7th.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
trouble said:

Talked to someone yesterday that said the planned opening of the Ross in the Tejas center is Oct 7th.

Will there be tailgating for this?
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long until everything is thrown on the floor or in no order whatsoever?
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oct 8
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Captn_Ag05 said:

How long until everything is thrown on the floor or in no order whatsoever?


45 minutes.
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
iWon Korean BBQ and Hot Pot is aiming for an Oct 3 soft opening. The menu is on their Facebook page.
Detective Jake Peralta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SIAP: Sitting at a Pluckers in DFW and saw an ad flash on the screen that they have a contract signed and will be opening a location in College Station in 2024
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Detective Jake Peralta said:

SIAP: Sitting at a Pluckers in DFW and saw an ad flash on the screen that they have a contract signed and will be opening a location in College Station in 2024


Yes, going into the old Johnny Carino's.
deh40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
halibut sinclair said:

Detective Jake Peralta said:

SIAP: Sitting at a Pluckers in DFW and saw an ad flash on the screen that they have a contract signed and will be opening a location in College Station in 2024


Yes, going into the old Johnny Carino's.
Anchor Bar going into Carinos.
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pluckers going in as a freestanding building to the south of Grub Burger. It will also have a pickle ball court.
MadDog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought Anchor Bar was under construction in front of Academy Sports.
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
MadDog73 said:

I thought Anchor Bar was under construction in front of Academy Sports.

That's Varsity Grillhouse
MadDog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks.
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
deh40 said:

halibut sinclair said:

Detective Jake Peralta said:

SIAP: Sitting at a Pluckers in DFW and saw an ad flash on the screen that they have a contract signed and will be opening a location in College Station in 2024


Yes, going into the old Johnny Carino's.
Anchor Bar going into Carinos.
Yeah, that's what I meant.
bushytailed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any updates on Trudy's going into the old Red Lobster building? Is it still happening?
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Captn_Ag05 said:

Poche's Seafood Shoppe & Restaurant Is open.


How does one pronounce Poche's?
australopithecus robustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Po-shay
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Poche's is yummy y'all. They are open with a partial menu.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did you have?
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went with a friend. They had the stuff pork chop. Came with greens. It was to die for. I had the chicken and sausage gumbo. My only issue with the gumbo was that they used smoked sausage rather than andouille sausage. The roux was decadent.
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to try their gumbo flight.
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

I want to try their gumbo flight.


Same. Don't have the full menu out yet
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They have beer?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.