***** Brace for Impact: The Official Houston Texans 2021 Thread *****

221,080 Views | 2737 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MelvinUdall
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He seriously thinks his behaviors are ok because there were no criminal charges. What a giant piece of **** human.
AustinCountyAg
Sea Speed said:

He seriously thinks his behaviors are ok because there were no criminal charges. What a giant piece of **** human.
I called this a couple weeks ago....he's trash
Ag_07
AG
Is this just now like in Cleveland or is this video from when all these 22 cases were going on?
Texaggie7nine
Ag_07 said:

Is this just now like in Cleveland or is this video from when all these 22 cases were going on?
It looks like it is just recently released video of his deposition where he admitted to doing that. So it was back when he was still in Houston. Why they are treating it like breaking news. I dunno, but that is what Cleveland has to look forward to.
7nine
Ag_07
AG
That doesn't jive because I thought he pleased the 5th during his deposition.

I guess they have the video and showed it during the deposition and then he pleased the 5th.

But yeah...Odd they're surprised about this.
Texaggie7nine
Ag_07 said:

That doesn't jive because I thought he pleased the 5th during his deposition.

I guess they have the video and showed it during the deposition and then he pleased the 5th.

But yeah...Odd they're surprised about this.
I guess he pleaded the 5th on some questions. But the vid was the deposition according to this

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/29/deshaun-watson-deposition-video-sexual-misconduct-allegations-houston-texans-browns/
7nine
IrishAg
2022 Texans Thread

OK everyone, I think it's time we actually put Watson behind us and start talking football again, so I started the 2022 Texans Thread
MelvinUdall
IrishAg said:

2022 Texans Thread

OK everyone, I think it's time we actually put Watson behind us and start talking football again, so I started the 2022 Texans Thread

Be careful putting Watson behind you…just saying.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.