**Official Game of Thrones: Season 5 Thread (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)**

342,367 Views | 2543 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Al Bula
BallerStaf2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The last chapter of DwD Daenerys runs into the Khalasar, her inner monologue is highlighted with "Fire and Blood".

And she miscarried.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Jon snow will kill the boltons. Melisandre sees it in her visions and now realizes it's Jon not Stannis who is Azor ahai. She will resurrect him and Sansa and theon come back to the wall, where he will receive the pink letter.

Seems like it could work. I want to believe!
AgLaw
AG
Thanks
BallerStaf2003
AG
Notice her reactions to the next day at Stannis camp. She knows it's not right. She realizes her visions are haven't been of Stannis, but of Jon. This is why they have her stare at him multiple times in the show.
ellebee
quote:
Notice her reactions to the next day at Stannis camp. She knows it's not right. She realizes her visions are haven't been of Stannis, but of Jon. This is why they have her stare at him multiple times in the show.

I noticed that too. I cheered when she showed up at the wall.
redline248
AG
I thought maybe she saw the Bolton banners burning (GRRM would be proud) b/c Littlefinger will show up and kill all the Boltons
BallerStaf2003
AG
I still have my money on him warging into ghost.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Can't be pittlefinger, her visions are only for Azor asai
redline248
AG
So...

What now for Brienne?
What now for Davos?
What now for Jaime? Soon as that B kissed Myrcella I knew she was a goner. Wonder how Tristan will handle that.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
cliffhangers:
jon's fate
How is it a cliffhanger? Whether or not he stays dead is another question altogether, but as far as what we saw, he is dead.
redline248
AG
quote:
Can't be pittlefinger, her visions are only for Azor asai

Are you 100% sure about that?
ellebee
I'm still undecided. Signs point to him warging but Mel must be at the wall for a reason. If she thinks he is AA she won't let him go. Has she resurrected anyone so far?
Twelfthman
AG
So... if they don't bring Jon Snow back, who else is now team white walkers? I mean, have they actually killed anyone that we like? At this point I'd be ok if they conquered at least the north.
redline248
AG
quote:
I'm still undecided. Signs point to him warging but Mel must be at the wall for a reason. If she thinks he is AA she won't let him go. Has she resurrected anyone so far?

No she has not. She seemed a little offended in the show episode when she met Thoros and learned he could do it. Of course, that's not in the book, but she's never done it.
G Martin 87
AG
Only death can pay for life.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Anyone see the picture in the non spoiler thread? Showing Jon with warg eyes?? Photoshop or real? I never caught it real time
ellebee
Shireen on a stick had to be for Jon. Who else would it have been for? Unless she really didn't have "king's" blood.
redline248
AG
I think it's fake, but I also thought the leaked "previously on" was fake as well.

Nice misdirection by the show with that, by the way. Putting Benjen in there was brilliant.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

I mean that's been everybody's guess, and there has been a lot more in the books to support it too. You just never know. I think it makes sense to have the pink letter demand that Sansa and Reek be returned, they turn Mel over, etc. We also won't be wondering if it's real or not. A newly resurrected Jon can then act how he wants with the wildlings at his back for support.
BallerStaf2003
AG
There's zero chance he dies completely. Only thing I'm curious about is how he is resurrected. I think it's Melisandre after everything we've seen on the show.

Also, the show has done very little with the dire wolves that all the Starks have the ability to warg into. If Jon was gonna warg into Ghost. They would have shown him having a dream he was ghost.
redline248
AG
Will there even be a pink letter now?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
What is the WW motive anyways? Seems like they're cursed, not conquerors... Maybe their just trying to reverse the curse, and have to take back over Westeros to do so? If so, I am pro-WW, because it's a tale of reconciliation at the end of the day
BallerStaf2003
AG
Seriously, how crappy is the nights watch? Killed morning and Jon snow. Could they be any more clueless?
MW03
AG
quote:
Anyone see the picture in the non spoiler thread? Showing Jon with warg eyes?? Photoshop or real? I never caught it real time

99% that is a photoshop. I was watching closely and thought they were actually showing the eyes dilating to make sure we know he's dead.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
BallerStaf2003
AG
We don't really know their purpose but it's definitely to conquer. Some people think that the dragons and targaryens are actually the evil ones, and the white walkers wake up to fight them.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

Fake. Just watched again three times.
redline248
AG
Fake, fake, fake.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Okay then... I just posted that so people would know what the people above were talking about... I provide information.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Will there even be a pink letter now?

Read my post a few above yours. I think it could still serve to move things on in the north.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Shame

Shame

Shame

*ding ding*

If that's mothers mercy I'd rather the warrior just chop my head off.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Not to mention, the blood kind of looks like a howling wolf. Good catch.
Reaching on the interwebz
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
cliffhangers:
jon's fate
How is it a cliffhanger? Whether or not he stays dead is another question altogether, but as far as what we saw, he is dead.

disagree....his eyes were still open.

but yeah for all intents he seems dead....but his fate i meant longterm
BurnetAggie99
Damn sucks about Jon Snow
Fumbleruski
AG
The red woman finds Thoros, he resurrects Jon, then boom...AA. Only at the end of next season. My guess.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.