***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,173 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I thought this belonged here: Game of Thrones - The Musical

That was great. All of Ramsey's faces.
redline248
AG
quote:
I thought this belonged here: Game of Thrones - The Musical
It was the first romantic ballad about incest...in Coldplay's career.
marble rye
AG
Do people really hate Chris Martin (in America) that much? Or Coldplay for that matter?

That was effing brilliant.
pb488
AG
quote:
Can someone clue me in on why many think Littlefinger is looking to help cersei and screw over sansa? It seemed from his convo with cersei that he was just full of BS. He ended the convo with something like "i live to serve". That's the most Un-littlefinger thing he's ever said. I took that to mean he was clearly pulling the wool over cersei as to his real plan to take over the world.
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't littlefinger a descendant of braavosi blood? I feel him saying "I live to serve" is a nod to citizens of essos saying valar dohaeris. it may or may not be plot related, but happened to be the first thing my mind jumped to when he said it.
S.A.Aggie2006
AG
The only things k ow about LF is he was born to a small house in the vale
Stive
AG
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first year they've aired a new episode on Memorial Day weekend. Seems like every other season, Memorial Day has fallen between episodes 9 and 10 and they take the weekend off.
mm98
AG
quote:
In my version of GOT, Blackfish reappears to rescue his little brother and to exact revenge on the Freys for killing Cat and Robb. He does this "Commando" style just like Arnie did back in '85.

Does he say "I'll be back" too?
mattvswild
AG
Let off some steam, Walder.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't littlefinger a descendant of braavosi blood? I feel him saying "I live to serve" is a nod to citizens of essos saying valar dohaeris. it may or may not be plot related, but happened to be the first thing my mind jumped to when he said it.

I had to look it up because I don't remember it from the show, but yes he is descended from a Braavosi sell sword. I doubt it has much to do with his loyalties, but, as Master of Coin, he presumably had some dealings with the Iron Bank of Braavos and I wonder if that relationship comes up since the bank is now backing Stanis.
Ernest Tucker
AG
quote:
Does he really give a F about Sansa or is she just a pawn? And if he does care about her, is it only because she's Cat's daughter?

this, and even then sansa is nothing like cat. sansa appears up to this point to be nothing but a pawn and a victim. cat was strong and ,at a minimum, had her own motives and would be decisive. arya if anything would be closer to cat at this point.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, Sansa is just a pawn. I don't see any real connection/interest from him other thwn pimping her out for what he needs to become warden of the north.
Ernest Tucker
AG
speaking of sansa, our baseball team is getting ramsey'd right now by vandy. feel exactly like i did at the end of the last got episode.
redline248
AG
quote:
speaking of sansa, our baseball team is getting ramsey'd right now by vandy. feel exactly like i did at the end of the last got episode.
I was going to use the laugh/cry face, but realized it wasn't funny at all. You're right, though. First 4 innings or so you're thinking, "ok this isn't great, but something good is about to happen...I just know it."
Ernest Tucker
AG
quote:
quote:
I was going to use the laugh/cry face, but realized it wasn't funny at all. You're right, though. First 4 innings or so you're thinking, "ok this isn't great, but something good is about to happen...I just know it."

and the worst part about it, is i get to be theon
chase128
AG
Reek did what we all thought he'd do right there
Sentinel
AG
At least she tried.
Sentinel
AG
Brienne will be the one to rescue Sansa.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
At least he tried.

He went right to Ramsay
Sentinel
AG
Oops. That should have been a "she".
jbanda
AG
Hit that Sam!
jbanda
AG
Well crap. Bronn.
Sentinel
AG
Did she poison him twice?
jbanda
AG
Nevermind.
Bigsteve713
AG
Bronn Bronn Bronn Bronn!!
jbanda
AG
Then lady olenna admits helping to kill joff!
Sentinel
AG
Oh snap!
zgood10
AG
Cersei is a cold B
Sentinel
AG
Cersei slapped in the face!
zgood10
zgood10
AG
Loooong time coming
Sentinel
AG
After all of the build up, things are starting to get good.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tyrion and Dany
Cersei finally getting what's coming to her
Sam getting it in
Bronn getting saved

We needed a good episode and got it.
jbanda
AG
Refresh my memory...When Ned was in charge, was he cool with the Boltons peeling people? And if it was outlawed, does that mean the Boltons were psychos the whole time and went back to skinning people alive when Ned was out of the picture?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
When Cersei gets thrown in the cell, Margery be like
Sentinel
AG
It was extremely frowned upon. Pretty sure they only do it now because House Stark has splintered.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.