***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,200 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
April is a LOOONG way away
jtmoney03
AG
It's game day!
TajMaballer
AG
Lettttssssss goooooooooooo(t)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Winter is coming.
Independent George
AG
Finally
ChipFTAC01
AG
When I saw this thread in blue on my watchlist I thought, "What did I reply on that thread?"

Good job. Excited for today. Master's Sunday and GOT.
TyHolden
ag88man
AG
Ready!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
At the bar and already buzzed. Woooooo!
zgood10
AG
Missandei
zgood10
AG
Margaery
jbanda
AG
dammmmmmmmit. I wanted more Mance + Jon snow scenes! Also, I am to tied of Dany in the east.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Damn
StringerBell
AG
Daaamn
khaos288
AG
First 4 episodes leaked online
boy09
AG
quote:
quote:
My predictions:
  • Tyrion and Varys will join Danaerys at some point this season.

The Free Cities, where Tyrion and Varys are heading, are on the western coast of Essos, still quite a long way from Meereen. And Dany's crew doesn't seem real eager to leave Meereen any time soon. They'd be way more likely to cross paths with Arya who's heading to Braavos.

I know nothing, Jon Snow...
Brian Earl Spilner
jdls13
AG
So who's been changing out the chains around the necks of those dragons? Last season they were half the size they are now
chipotle
quote:
zgood10
AG
quote:
So who's been changing out the chains around the necks of those dragons? Last season they were half the size they are now

The writers
Sex Panther
AG
Jon Snow said I don't give a ****
Eugene4x
The Debt
quote:

They are great
Nagler
AG
quote:
Yes. And if I was George Martin I would specifically write the next book with the number one goal being getting her naked as much as possible. He has so much power right now.

Pretty sure the actress said no more nude scenes. So I don't believe it's going to happen anymore.
aggie93
AG
quote:
quote:
  • Dany sans clothes

Yes. And if I was George Martin I would specifically write the next book with the number one goal being getting her naked as much as possible. He has so much power right now.
Easily the worst decision of the TV show was to cut out the Mereenese dresses that Dany is supposed to be wearing that have a breast exposed.
Stive
AG
Ok....maybe I was just tired, but last nights episode didn't really do much for me. It was a nice little episode that revisited most of the major story lines but overall it was just ok.
agmatt06
AG
Yeah...it was a good episode, but nothing really more than a reintroduction of the characters back to everyone.

The problem they will have is by this point in the books, there aren't a lot of dramatic story lines going on.

It will be interesting to see what they focus on this season.
HtownAg92
AG
It was good and did what it meant to do - set up the characters and storylines for the rest of the season. Some of those things were pretty big - Tyrion/Varys heading to meet with Dany, Sansa and Littlefinger heading "east" to unknown locale, and Jon Snow endearing himself to the imprisoned wildings (new "King North of the Wall"?).

Also, the beginning prophesy indicates that Tommen and the daughter in Dorne are f'ed.

Way too much male a$$. HBO doesn't realize that Queer as F*** (Michael Scott) ended years ago and they don't have to compete for that audience.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dany really needs to strap on a pair and show her dragons who's in charge.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
chipotle
quote:
Ok....maybe I was just tired, but last nights episode didn't really do much for me. It was a nice little episode that revisited most of the major story lines but overall it was just ok.
If you think this episode moved slow, just wait til the next 3.
Capitol Ag
AG
Could someone please post a link to the blog written by the Texags poster who had a brother that bloged about the show?
I loved that blog. Helped me catch up and see what I missed when I watched the episode initially. TIA!
jbanda
AG
OK they ripped that off from that scene from "last of the mohicans".
M.C. Swag
AG
A little heavy on the man-ass for me, but it gave a good sense of direction for all the characters.

I want some more dialogue from Jon Snow like what he had with Mance. Give the guy some room to spread his wings!
boogieman
AG
quote:
Could someone please post a link to the blog written by the Texags poster who had a brother that bloged about the show?
I loved that blog. Helped me catch up and see what I missed when I watched the episode initially. TIA!
Oh yea. Is he going to post those again?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.