***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,209 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maester Aemon I think was the mad kings younger brother? So he would have been next in line if the Mad king had no sons. He seems like he would have made a good ruler, but who knows if he was too old to leave the nights watch even 15 years prior, or however long ago the rebellion was.
Duncan Idaho
Aeon strikes me as the type wouldnot want to sit on the iron throne.
Quinn
AG
Do we think Dany makes a move toward King's landing this year? That seems like a lot to happen in 8 more episodes as slow as this show moves. Or is the show building up to some big threeway battle in episode 9 between Dany, Stannis, and the Lannisters?

Other random thoughts:
- Hopefully we don't see Theon this year, but I'm guessing he pops up to get tortured at some point.

- I don't miss Bran, but I miss Hodor. Can we put him in the traveling group with Tyrion and Varys?

- Jon Snow and Stannis are going to have some type of fight it seems like... hopefully Jon gets to put a ghost baby in the red lady first.

- Are Littlefinger and Sansa just running away from The Lannisters? It seemed unclear on why they left the sky castle, but maybe I wasn't listening.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
- Jon Snow and Stannis are going to have some type of fight it seems like... hopefully Jon gets to put a ghost baby in the red lady first.

So you think he has a thing for red heads? I don't blame him.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I think Theon's going to be in next week's episode.
Quinn
AG
Was he in the previews for next week? I didn't watch it after this week's episode. Hopefully he finally dies.
Rocagnante
AG
quote:
quote:

So you think he has a thing for red heads? I don't blame him.

She did ask if he was a virgin.

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Was he in the previews for next week? I didn't watch it after this week's episode. Hopefully he finally dies.

I enjoy the Theon stuff. He's such a great tragic character. I think he'll get some redemption.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I hated Theon and wanted him to die, but now you just feel for the poor guy. He just wanted his father's approval.

The one that really needs to die is Ramsay. **** that guy.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I think so, but now I'm doubting myself.
Quinn
AG
quote:
quote:

I enjoy the Theon stuff. He's such a great tragic character. I think he'll get some redemption.

His story is tragic, absolutely, but I strongly dislike his storyline, all the torture scenes, and time wasted on him instead of many more interesting characters. If he is in next week's episode, I hope it's for a two second clip of him dying.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
quote:

His story is tragic, absolutely, but I strongly dislike his storyline, all the torture scenes, and time wasted on him instead of many more interesting characters. If he is in next week's episode, I hope it's for a two second clip of him dying.

Theon story is a lot more entertaining than little starks and thier walking
Quinn
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Those two story lines are tied for last in my book. Theon's was okay before he got captured, but I haven't enjoyed it at all since then.
Rocagnante
AG
I like the Stark stories. I think it's interesting they are spreading out all over the world hopefully to be reunited one day.
COOL LASER FALCON
OMG NO BOOK TALK
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Those two story lines are tied for last in my book. Theon's was okay before he got captured, but I haven't enjoyed it at all since then.

Theon has always bored me. I don't know how he could have gotten anymore boring, then they made it impossible for him to bear an iron island heir and I was even more bored.

I liked Ned but he was a tad boring too. He let honor kill him basically.

Robb was terrible at listening to his generals/genitals and it cost him the war.

Catelyn (sp?) was ok. She was bold for a women in letting Jamie go, but not super interesting.

Arya going off to be an assassin and her whole trip with the hound is a good line.

Sansa I think may become the wardeness of the north, or somehow rule the north eventually.

Jon Snow is a pretty Starky, and has had a cool journey so far.

Bran has potential to be interesting with his Warginess and expedition north.

Rickon I haven't seen since season 1 I think, dont care.

Benjen is most likely dead. Not interesting.
redline248
AG
quote:

This made me laugh
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:

This made me laugh
???
redline248
AG
Bc I forgot all about him.
khaos288
AG
quote:
Bc I forgot all about him.
Everyone does! But it's freaking Neds brother?! And he just walked off one day. He's Gendry level status of Where the **** did he go?
redline248
AG
Maybe Gendry picked him up in his boat and they are doing their best Lewis & Clark.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
I hated Theon and wanted him to die, but now you just feel for the poor guy. He just wanted his father's approval.

The one that really needs to die is Ramsay. **** that guy.
See I guess I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum towards Theon. I have a hard time feeling sorry for the guy. Dude is getting what he deserves.

The story line that I think is boring (even though I may get blasted for it) is Dragon girl Daenerys. Hell it seems everyone else around her is more interesting than her.
chase128
AG
Sansa can't catch a break.
Trident 88
AG
Sansa is undergoing some excellent GoT training from Littlefinger.
Sentinel
AG
I really want her to come out on top.
GMM
Good episode, now we're getting somewhere.

Which 'queen' do you think Jorah was referring to?
Sentinel
AG
I assumed Daenerys.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
I really want her to come out on top.

That's what Ramsay said.
aggietony2010
AG
quote:
Good episode, now we're getting somewhere.

Which 'queen' do you think Jorah was referring to?
I'm guessing dany. It's jorah's way back into her good graces. He's captured a lannister.
Sentinel
GMM
Interesting. I was thinking Cersei.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Great episode, things seem to finally be happening.

And daaaaamn Snow. Showing some balls right off the bat.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty sure there was no intention of that line being up for interpretation. Jorah has no reason to send him to Cersei.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sansa's gotta kill the Boltons right? Slit Ramsay's throat in his sleep, sneak into Roose's room and do the same to him.

No way something this good can possibly happen though.
jamaggie06
AG
My money is on Baelish doing something.

He poisoned Goeffery for what happened at the Red Wedding. How can he not hate the man who stabbed Rob and slit Cats throat?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.