***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,321 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
No **** Sherlock. I was just answering the guys questions since he forgot about that arrangement.

Objection!

InternetFan02
AG
quote:
quote:
-they still have an undelivered promise of marrying Arya Stark to a Frey son? Could be used for later negotiations with Sansa?
As discussed, I'm pretty sure they can kiss that marriage pledge goodbye.
whatevs. I just want more Frey action.

Robb Stark pledged to marry a Frey daughter and pledged Arya to a Frey son as soon as she was located.

Robb broke his pledge...he was held accountable for it by death

In the red wedding momma Stark killed Walder Frey's wife before she died. Even trade

If I'm crazy old man Walder Frey I'm still demanding a stark daughter and I'm not happy that my son in law Bolton got one instead.
redline248
AG
You can still want the Arya marriage all you want. She damn sure ain't going to let it happen, though.
Rocagnante
AG
quote:
Agreed. That **** wouldn't hold up in Westeros court.

What about Essos? Maybe he'll seek a change in venue to get an unbiased jury?
Sentinel
AG
This conversation is not happening right now.
InternetFan02
AG
Would the Arya story be more exciting if Walder Frey's 3rd son Waldo rolls in to the House of Black and White with a team of lawyers and a Braavos courtroom drama ensues?

/Please don't ban me as a book reader with this bold prediction
Sex Panther
AG
Sounds like we've got a spin-off

Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
quote:
Sounds like we've got a spin-off

It could be a weekly show where Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer is the ADA and Hodor is his assistant. Judge Harry Stone could be the DA.

I would probably watch that.
Sentinel
Sex Panther
AG
When you need a Lawyer who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty...

Say Chowdah
AG
My question is this: How the eff did Roose consummate that marriage to Walda?
Sentinel
AG
Would you like a diagram?
Rocagnante
AG
Good stuff. You know we definitely have more fun over here than the book readers thread. They're probably all pissed off and still discussing how Ser Pounce can be a cat when in the books Tommen is allergic to them or some silly detail like that.
AggieHank86
AG
Anyone else like Tyrion's prostitute in Volantis? IMDB lists the character as " Clea," portrayed by Welsh actress Gwyneth Keyworth.

zap
AG
My favorite prostitute on the show was Ros.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
My favorite prostitute on the show was Ros.
Preach.
HtownAg92
AG
Yes, definitely Ros. Unless Missandei the translator was also a prostitute before being freed by Dany.

Now, can someone post a picture of the girl above that doesn't look like she is 12?

Not that it matters at all, but is Volantis where Robb's nurse wife was from? Not going to risk looking on Wiki or any other source.
boogieman
AG
quote:

Not that it matters at all, but is Volantis where Robb's nurse wife was from? Not going to risk looking on Wiki or any other source.

I believe that's correct
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
quote:
Yep.
RebAg13
Btron
AG
quote:
quote:
When Cat first negotiated with Frey in Season 1 for Frey to let Robb pass through the Twins (Frey's tower/bridge thing) part of the deal was that Robb had to marry a Frey girl and Arya was to be married to a Frey boy down the line when she's old enough.

I'm not a lawyer specializing in Westerosi Marriage Law, but I'm pretty sure that has been nullified.
boy09
AG
quote:
Not going to risk looking on Wiki or any other source.
gameofthrones.wikia.com is pretty safe for show watchers. There is an "In the Books" blurb at the very bottom of each page, just don't scroll down that far. Pretty easy to avoid. I've actually read the wiki quite a bit and never even realized the In the Books section was there until someone mentioned it recently.
Ser Pounce
Sup?

Gonna be a big year for me. Y'all going to see a lot more of me in the show. Hang on to your hats!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redline248
Sex Panther
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Is your name winter? Cause you'll be coming soon.
Quinn
AG
Does anyone else think that winter will never actually get there? Or if it does, that it will be quickly skipped over? Length of winter is supposed to correspond to the length of summer, and this is supposed to have been a very long summer and it's still going on. They aren't going to spend 5 seasons on winter as well. Maybe it will just be a couple big episodes of battles between the white walkers and the remaining people (Dany's Dragons, Jon's magic sword, etc) like some have suggested on here.
Stive
AG
Jon has a magic sword?
Stive
AG
I'm sure it's been stated, but I may have missed it. How many more seasons are they going for on this? 7 total? So 2 more after this?

redline248
AG
Technically winter started in mid season 3 or 4. Wasn't there an episode with a white raven to signify it?
Ser Pounce
quote:
Jon has a magic sword?

Wouldn't you like to know!

I will tell you one thing. Tommen loves *****. L O V E S it!!
Quinn
AG
quote:
Jon has a magic sword?

When Sam stabbed and killed a white Walker, I thought that was Jon's sword, but I might be wrong.
Quinn
AG
They had said 7 seasons before season 4 started, but I thought I read that they were thinking 8 now.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
quote:
Jon has a magic sword?

When Sam stabbed and killed a white Walker, I thought that was Jon's sword, but I might be wrong.

Dragon glass dagger

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.