***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,236 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stannis could be alive as well then.
Scotch
AG
This show may take the lead back from Breaking Bad, yet. I love the way it screws with your head.
MattTheBrave
AG
So did Sansa and Theon committ suicide?!?
Fumbleruski
AG
They jumped off the wall into a mound of snow. Sansa will live.
MattTheBrave
AG
That's what I figured... but that's a long ass way down even if there's a pile of snow down there...
Scotch
AG
So did Theon and Sansa jump on a nice fluffy mound of snow, or hard, frozen tundra?
Removed:09182020
AG
So there is an existential threat coming from North of the Wall, and they just killed Jon Snow. Who are we supposed to care about up North? Ramsey? Nope. Alister Thorne? Nope. Olly? Nope.

If Jon Snow is really dead, this show and his arc has been a complete waste of time. That's why, in addition to Milsandre coming back, there's no f'ng way Jon Snow is gone.
4th and Inches
AG
Its not like he is gonna bust his balls, he will be ok, amd sansa has had it worst for the past month, that fall is nothing.
Quinn
AG
Snow Zombies are going to kill everyone anyways. This is the stupidest show. We get it, the world is evil, you don't have to rub our faces in it.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
Stannis could be alive as well then.

True, forgot about that. During that scene I was expecting Brienn to get stabbed with how much time she was taking.
Gig-Em2003
AG
While the mutiny was certainly foreshadowed for several episodes (Ollie making a weekly appearance) that death scene was not worthy of the main protagonist.

Jon Snow dies for real, we get silent credits, etc.

He may be dead right now but Melisandre will bring him back.
sarancher
TX_AG_10
AG
I wonder what Sam will do next after of hearing what happened to Jon? Probably not a whole lot considering he wasn't the most popular, but I can't see us not ever hearing from him again considering how close he was with Jon..
Quinn
AG
So the Night's Watch is just going to hand his body over to her and say "Sure, do what you want with it"? He's dead, that's how this show works. Of course they bring back a minor character no one gives a **** about. They ain't bringing back Jon unless it's for Ramsey to butt rape him.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
While the mutiny was certainly foreshadowed for several episodes (Ollie making a weekly appearance) that death scene was not worthy of the main protagonist.
He got the season ending scene. Doesn't get much bigger than that.
Gig-Em2003
AG
That's what they want you to think.

We shall see.
Joan Wilder
AG
They've been foreshadowing Ollie pulling a Kenard for a while.

This show is a beat down. They linger on Sansa's rape, Cersei's degradation, shireen's screams...but Stannis is executed off screen.

I assume Mellisandre could use Jon's blood as kings blood if the theory is true?
Quinn
AG
Don't forget beating underage prostitutes.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:

This show is a beat down. They linger on Sansa's rape, Cersei's degradation, shireen's screams...but Stannis is executed off screen.

I assume Mellisandre could use Jon's blood as kings blood if the theory is true?
Cersei's scene ran WAY too long..
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Don't forget beating underage prostitutes.
Seriously, wtf was the point of that other than to make us hate Trant even more? We know he's a sick ******* that deserves to die, there's no need to rub it in our faces one last time.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:

I thought it was appropriate to show the extent of the walk and humiliation, but there was so much else regarding the other storylines that could've used the time.
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought it was appropriate to show the extent of the walk and humiliation, but there was so much else regarding the other storylines that could've used the time.
That's what I was more upset about.
mazzag
AG
quote:
quote:

It was but it re-emphasized her love for her children.
Quinn
AG
How did her getting spit on do that?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Really, really good episode, except setting up for:

SEASON SIX: THE SEARCH FOR DANY!

I say 5 episodes of "where's Dany" minimum.
Quinn
AG
Unless the show goes to a Tyrion only show, I'm done.
TexasAggie008
AG
Seriously? Some people are so upset they are "done"? Hilarious
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think the scene was so long to feed her hate. Tomin is going to become a reign of terror greater than his big brother because of this, imo.
Quinn
AG
Yes. Thia show is a beat down that loves to rub viewers' face in the filth.
mazzag
AG
How many mothers walk thru what she did just to see their children? I'm not dumb, I know she's selfish, but seeing tommen again helped her make it.
Removed:09182020
AG
If Jon Snow is gone, who is supposed to carry the Wall? This is a character driven show, and there literally isn't anyone worth caring about at the Wall. If the show is just going to kill off, blind, or rape the only people worth rooting for, it's not a great show.
4th and Inches
AG
quote:
quote:

WTF is wrong with you? It
Needed about 9 more
Mins.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
If Jon Snow is gone, who is supposed to carry the Wall? This is a character driven show, and there literally isn't anyone worth caring about at the Wall. If the show is just going to kill off, blind, or rape the only people worth rooting for, it's not a great show.

(remember, at this point, we are all on the same "page"...)
Quinn
AG
Hmm die in jail or walk naked thru the city? Two great options.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.