***** Game of Thrones: Season 5 (TV SHOW ONLY) ***** [STAFF WARNING ON OP]

578,276 Views | 3110 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Debt
98Centerpole
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know it won't happen, but I really wish a dragon would eat Dany. She sucks.
Farmer1906
AG
Did anyone else long for King Jof when Tomin was confronted on the steps?
Rocagnante
AG

Sand Snakes
twenty two ags
quote:
Gotta admit that his death surprised me.

Honestly thought he was going to come in that room and wreck shop with all of those guys without getting a scratch.
it was pretty obvious foreshadowing that he was going to die. 30 seconds before the scene danny is happily sending him off on a 3 day weekend and telling him to sing a song for her.
Rocagnante
AG
quote:

I think kings landing is going to chew up Tommen and spit him out.
Sentinel
AG
I didn't. I like how Tommen is completely different from his brother. He is still young but I think he'll learn to play the game in his own conniving way. He'll probably change once he finds out what is mother is really like.
Rocagnante
AG
How and why did the Sand Snakes capture that boat captain? It seemed a bit too convenient, like "Hey we just captured and tortured this random boat captain and he told us he snuck Jamie Lannister into the country. What are the odds?".
boogieman
AG
The boat captain was going around bragging about having some information to sell to people.
Bigsteve713
AG
He told,them he had information to sell, they wanted it but didn't want to pay for it
InternetFan02
AG
From got wiki (not the book spoilers)

quote:
The Sand Snakes are the eight ******* daughters of Prince Oberyn Martell. Although noble-born *******s are often ignored by their parents, Oberyn has acknowledged and looked after all his daughters and has loving relationships with each of them. They are all loyal members of House Martell. Their collective nickname comes from the ******* surname used for noble *******s in Dorne and the nickname of their father: the "Red Viper". Oberyn trained the oldest three Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene extensively in combat.

The eldest of Oberyn's daughters with his paramour, Ellaria Sand is the third Sand Snake, Tyene Sand. Ellaria is also mother to the four youngest Sand Snakes, including Elia Sand.

this is the greatest out of nowhere plot ever. So Obertn Martell is legendary warrior, lover and BAMF. Loved by all fans of the show. He died tragically and we were crushed. But next season we meet his 8 hot ******* daughters who are working together as this desert fighting gang to avenge their father's death and rise to power in Dorne? God I love this show.

And it looks like they have a Fox Force Five thing going - these 3 are the fighters, she's the hot one, she's good at politics, and the last one is good at science and ****
TheCougarHunter
AG
The short haired one is reallllllly hot
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Honestly, yes. Those sparrow ******s need to be taken out.
COOL LASER FALCON
I'm shocked so many of yall hate Dany. I think she's awesome.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
Honestly, yes. Those sparrow ******s need to be taken out.

Social conservatives
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's funny how much characters can completely change in this show. Lancel Lannister goes from a whiny ***** to a religious zealout. Amazing show.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:

She has proven herself to be a great conquer, but a pretty poor ruler.
boy09
AG
quote:
The short haired one is reallllllly hot
Seconded.
easttexasaggie04
AG
What bothers me about Dany is that she doesn't use the weapons properly, she chains them in a cave or lets them die needlessly. Give Jon Snow dragons and an army of unsullied!
Farmer1906
AG
Rob was the best leader. He never lost a battle. He even out smarted Tywin and captured Jamie.
InternetFan02
AG
Another out of nowhere plot is the damn army of bible warriors. So last week we're all wondering how cersei can possibly get out of this mess. She must be angling for some political manuevering with the religious leaders. Oh snap she just has to give an order and suddenly the high sparrow is the ordained leader of enforcing the law by force with an established army of fanatics. All in tradition with the old gods. Ok
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
quote:

She has proven herself to be a great conquer, but a pretty poor ruler.
i think she's done a great job of doing what she considers to be the right thing even when she knows it will be unpopular.
Squirrel Master
AG
The very concept of the Faith Militant seems like something that would not logically exist in this realm, and thats my problem with them. The idea that there is some group just waiting for this authority seems unrealistic.

But Tommen is a little *****, so they can get away with it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cersei is a ***** without a leash now that Tywin is gone. Tommen is gonna have to strap on a pair soon and send her packing.

Was Margaery leaving to Highgarden at the end? Grandma Tyrell is gonna have to kick some ass.
TheCougarHunter
AG
What I immediately thought when the unsullied ran into that corridor
Ser Pounce
quote:
http://i.imgur.com/mkCY908.jpg

Sand Snakes

Me-oww!!

3-2-1
Sentinel
AG
You need to whip Tommen into shape.
Ser Pounce
Impossible. Have you seen how *****-whipped that kid is? Hard to blame him though. Margery looks incredible naked.

Me-owwww!
96AgGrad
AG
quote:
quote:

Sand Snakes

Me-oww!!

3-2-1

I was thinking 3-1-2, but you changed my mind.
TX AG 88
AG
i was thinking 3-3-3
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
i was thinking 3-3-3

Left to right, or right to left?
zap
AG
Is Meryn Trent on Arya's list? If so, he is headed to Braavos with Daddy Tyrell.
96AgGrad
AG
See Brian Earl Spilner's post on page 18.
Stive
AG
My brother in law and I were talking yesterday and he brought up a good point.

Any chance this Sparrow thing back fires on Cersei? I hadn't thought about it until he mentioned it but the cousin of hers that she was banging back in the early seasons is one of the most devout members of the guys raining havoc on Kings Landing right now. Any chance he turns Cersei in for incest and/or sleeping around on Robert? The way they were busting up Littlefingers brothel, it seems they don't like heterosexual messing around as much as they don't like homosexual playing around.
OnlyForNow
AG
Yes.
Farmer1906
AG
Why wouldn't he have already done it? Its not like he forgot it happened. Seems like something you confess when you become a sparrow or whatever the name of the head tattoo guys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.