Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,015 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Panama Red
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As I exited Stall #1 for my traditional morning dump and catch up on my tik toks, I spotted the very rare beast::

Breakfast teeth brusher at work.

Col. Steve Austin
AG
For people concerned about "microscopic bubbles of sh*t and pee floating in the air and landing on their brush". You're breathing that stuff in, what's the difference?
I am not the Six Million Dollar Man, but I might need that surgery. "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"
Stat Monitor Repairman
Don't sleep on these trans / unisex bathrooms now. Dipped into one the other day. One holer, lockable entry, Spacious, coat hook, the whole 9-yards. Tired of slumming in gen pop.
Panama Red
AG
I wear my Covid mask.
Jack Cheese
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Don't sleep on these trans / unisex bathrooms now. Dipped into one the other day. One holer, lockable entry, Spacious, coat hook, the whole 9-yards. Tired of slumming in gen pop.

Tranniecrapper
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The issue with these is that everyone thinks this, so pretty much every time it is used it is for a dump. That means there will be greater concentration of microscopic **** and piss particles in the air. Sure, the privacy is nice, but the horrible things that happen in there on a regular basis should not be ignored.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.