Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,894 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People actually use the d-hole in boxers to pee out of?
CATAGBQ04
AG
Compression shorts eh?
schmendeler
AG
quote:

this surprised me as well.
Texaggie7nine
quote:

Of course not. I pull up the leg hole and slip my hog through it to pee.

CATAGBQ04
AG
I still prefer the Butters method myself
HotardAg07
AG
I pee through the d-hole. Why wouldn't I? Don't have to undo my belt or anything.
jetch17
AG
for real, who DOESNT utilize the D-hole?

F if in gonna undo my belt, un zip, pull down the boxers waistband to fling my hog out, all the while exposing lovefro and compromising my shirt tuck. THEN having to get all situated again.
Arminius
^
|
This.

Texaggie7nine
Come to think of it. I have heard dudes in the bathroom at work unbuckling and unzipping and just assumed they were going down to brown town but then realized they were standing and peeing. WTF.

I'm lucky I can wear jeans at work but even if I was in dress slacks, how does unbuckling and opening up the top of your pants prevent any more possible drippage than going through the pee hole? I mean unless you do the Butters method as mentioned above.

[This message has been edited by Texaggie7nine (edited 4/7/2011 9:51a).]
Zeke1995
AG
quote:
I still prefer the Butters method myself

I know I may regret asking this, but please enlighten me on this so-called "Butters method". I must hav emissed that episode of South Park
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
What about scraping the sides of your weiner on the zipper? Are yall just carrying around coffee stirrer sized hogs or what?
jetch17
AG
Finesse, son
Texaggie7nine
quote:
What about scraping the sides of your weiner on the zipper?

I have these things called hands that I can use to pry apart the zipper hole to probably a good 4 inches wide.

quote:
enlighten me on this so-called "Butters method"

Just like you did when you were 3.

[This message has been edited by Texaggie7nine (edited 4/7/2011 10:01a).]
CATAGBQ04
AG
Westicles
AG
Seriously, why in the hell would you unbuckle, unzip, pull the waistband of your underroos down, pull the hog out just to go pee when you can simply utilize the d-hole and unzip, pull the hog out and go? The pointless overachieving of you people baffles me.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Add me to the list of people wondering why anyone would NOT use the d-hole.
Arminius
quote:
What about scraping the sides of your weiner on the zipper? Are yall just carrying around coffee stirrer sized hogs or what?

My boxers have a d-hole the size of a cantaloupe.

hth
HotardAg07
AG
If you experienced in using the d-hole, you would know how to use the fabric of your d-hole to block any possible contact from your shaft onto the zipper to prevent any unwanted injury.
sts7049
AG
yeah, the d hole process seems way more complicated to me than just unbuckling.
Catch
AG
First: Actually saw a dude pull the Butters Manuever at Pub Fiction last Sunday. It was kind of funny, but not pleasant.

Second: The D-hole isn't an issue when you are free balling. This is my standard MO.

Third: When I do don the pair of occasional boxers the d-hole is usually buttoned shut making it more of an annoyance than an easy out. My method is unzip, pull the waist band down and rest it up under my nuts so the stay firmly in place, do my buisness, shake and release. It's a tad uncomfortable sometimes if the band is too tight, but its only temporary compared to the uncomfortable annoyance that occurs when the man meat keeps floping out through the d-hole because I forgot to button back up after finishing.
jetch17
AG
dont buy boxers with a freakin buttoned D-hole.

unzip + flop out of dhole + wizz + tuck back in draws + zip up = complicated?

resting a waistband under the satchel, especially a tighter one, just sounds like your beggin for some painin'
Texaggie7nine
I typically rock boxer-briefs. the pee hole in them normally is pretty loose for easy access but also not too loose that you can easily come peeking out just by walking around.

Catch
AG
quote:
unzip + flop out of dhole + wizz + tuck back in draws + zip up = complicated?

Still leave me with the problem of the unitended flop out througout the day which is horribly annoying to me. Gotta keep fishing down there to put him back in place.

quote:
resting a waistband under the satchel, especially a tighter one, just sounds like your beggin for some painin'

I've contemplated genital piercing on more than one occasion. A snug waste band under the boys soesn't scare me in the least.
jetch17
AG
i guess boxer-briefs the dhole is kind of off to the side, thus finegling may occur in order to bring the mouse out of the house.

Boxers with centralized d-hole in the center are the only way to go. your hog isnt going to breach the opening during your given daily activity unless youre walking around the office throttled.
schmendeler
AG
it's just quicker to pull the waistband down.
sts7049
AG
i guess that's it for me. i'm a boxer briefs guy, not a boxers guy.

and i definitely don't scrouch the pouch by tucking the waistband underneath everything. just hold that sucker.
Texaggie7nine
Here's the trick with boxer briefs. Soon as you wear each pair for the first time, pull that pee hole super wide to loosen it up permanently. After that, its just one quick tug on the front flap and wammo, your jimmy is looking at freedom.

I really have hardly any more fuss over opening it that I do boxers.

CATAGBQ04
AG
SO

What subject have we NOT covered here?
Arminius

Floor drains.
jetch17
AG
ITS ALL PIPES!
Catch
AG
quote:
Floor drains.

Do what now? You talking about droping a deuce down a floor drain? That just seems way too complicated for me.
Texaggie7nine
I guess everyone was too embarrassed to answer my goosebumps question.

Catch
AG
quote:
You ever have grogans that give you goosebumps?

What's that all about?

Does that mean your ghey?

Doesn't make you ghey. I get goosebumps when I use anal beads, but only when pulling them out, not during insertion. Pretty much the same thing if you're pushing out a good solid poo. Pretty sure you're only ghey if you get goosebumps when it's going the opposite direction.
Westicles
AG
Thing is, I actually kinda doubt Catch is kidding around.

[This message has been edited by Westicles (edited 4/7/2011 2:30p).]
CATAGBQ04

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.