Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,885 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
KT_Ag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a nightmare. Middle stall and couldn't go anywhere else because I was basically touching cloth. Guy in handicrapper just dropped what I can only postulate was a three week old rotted out fetus into the dooker. Guy on my left is playing what sounds like brick breaker.
spadilly
Westicles
AG
Ouch.
Pahdz
quote:
I experienced baby wipage no less than 2 hours ago. I went down to the 1st floor in a semi-hidden crapper. Some angel sent from Heaven left a box of Charmin brand baby wipes. I'm in love with wiping my heiny with these things now.

welcome to the club
youandwhosearmy
The middle stall woes.

I work with a bunch of shypoopers. If I come in to take a leak, they must clamp down their cheeks and hold their breath. Its eerily quiet. Even weirder if I have to **** in the next stall. I know they are clenched up over there listening to me taking care of business with the occasional "f*ck!" or "sonuvab*tch!" as the Papijump ball falls to his doom as I am going for a high score.
sts7049
AG
quote:
Guy in handicrapper just dropped what I can only postulate was a three week old rotted out fetus into the dooker

sweet jesus

oh, and you fail for losing the battle of wills.
KT_Ag08
AG
Dude wouldn't even courtesy flush. I think the stench is still on me.
Westicles
AG
You know its a bad scene when your shirt soaks up the stank like it does when you eat at a BBQ place for lunch.
Catch
AG
**** the courtesy flush. When I'm stuck ****ting with others I'm gonna display my dominance. That'll teach them to disturb my dump.
Vernada
AG
quote:
like it does when you eat at a MEXICAN place for lunch.

FIFY
KT_Ag08
AG
He came in after the first guy in the handicrapper left. He was interrupting me and the brick breaker prodigy during our endeavors.

It was a busy 15-20 minutes on the 3rd floor. I think we had 2 or 3 walk in and out after seeing and smelling the porcelain holocaust.
spadilly
S
641 replies
Westicles
AG
Is it gross that while at home, I frequently pull my pecker out and go ahead and pee while I'm brushing my teeth? I'm a multi-tasker like that.

And before you jump to conclusions, I have NEVER turned it on around and taken a dump while brushing. For one thing, I wouldn't want to brush my teeth for 10 minutes which is about my average crappy time. Not to mention my bowels typically send enough dook particles to damage the ozone layer way more than your average aerosol can.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Yes.
tamulax33
AG
I am too violent when I brush to accurately aim. So... yes that is gross because you are engaging an oral activity while your pecker is engaging the toliet.

(IDK I guess I like to brush fast... makes me feel like i can scrub harder)

[This message has been edited by tamulax33 (edited 1/4/2011 4:10p).]
Westicles
AG
Welp, I guess I'l a vile son of a b*tch then. Because I stand by my multi-tasking ways.
HotardAg07
AG
I pee while I brush a lot. I'm usually rushing in the morning because I hit snooze one too many times.
Westicles
AG
See, win-win-win. You got 5 extra minutes of sleep, you practice multi-tasking, and you've now built an immunity to random urine particles floating around.
CATAGBQ04
AG
I'm going to have to try that
Texaggie7nine
Pee while showering like the rest of us.

CATAGBQ04
AG
quote:
Pee while showering like the rest of us.

While brushing your teeth
KT_Ag08
AG
Win-win-win-win.
jetch17
AG

+

=

redag06
Is that the green chair?
CATAGBQ04
AG
18 year or GTFO
A&M Chopper
AG
Taquito post at 7:31 AM...and still no update.
CATAGBQ04
AG
Someone might want to go check on Jetch
Ferris Wheel Allstar
jetch17
AG
ive been clinching my shutter for the last good while in a meeting, while downing an additional 2 cups of Sumatra. Then once i got up and walked around, the urge went away. Needless to say, this is NOT going to be pretty. I expect an audible 'dios mio' from our lady later on.

I feel like Kramer when he couldnt go. "I had to earlier but now i dont, i know its in there!"

[This message has been edited by jetch17 (edited 1/5/2011 9:28a).]
Texaggie7nine
It's has retreated to get reinforcements. It will be back with twice the wrath.

jetch17
AG
i have to meet with the President in a little bit to discuss some quarterly numbers. This could get interesting.
David_Puddy
AG
Looks like jetch likes his scotch like he likes his women. 12 year? Snicker.
jetch17
AG
thats Irish Whiskey, dong.

and... if theres grass on the field, amirite?

spadilly
jetch17
AG
oh yes, there are the beginnings of some hard seismic activity coming from my crap-factory... we still have not convened for the meeting which could oocur at any moment...

balls. just make it til lunchtime, just make it til lunchtime, just make it til lunchtime....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.