Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,883 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#2?

Vernada
Vernada
AG
So I've never had any negative reactions to beans in the past... until recently.

I've been eating lentils quite a bit the last few weeks and I can tell you, it's like the Blazing Saddles campfire scene in my office almost every afternoon now.
KT_Ag08
AG
Between terra's spicy-ass Jambalaya and pizza that I think sat out too long, the last 18 hours have been interesting.
flipper
HBCanine08
AG
Yeah. #2.
HBCanine08
AG
That's definitely not chocolate on his face.
Texaggie7nine
lawl. That kid makes me think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM4se7IL4wU

As for the #2 misser, HTF do you do that? Just bend over and grunt?

HBCanine08
AG
lol @ grunt. No idea, I think the guy might have had a very close call and didn't care where he was aiming.
youandwhosearmy
What kind of place do you work?

I did a little work down in the Port of Houston, and I remember when I went to the union hall to pick up my checks, the restrooms had signs saying no hovering.

Freaking mexicans would stand on the freaking toilet seat and squat down. they were so worried about putting their cheeks to the seat, that they didnt even care if they dropped logs on the floor.
LeftyAg89
AG
I work with a few Muslims (in IT) and several times we have found logs next to the commode... turns our our commode was not facing the correct direction, they aren't allowed to have their back to or face Mecca while taking a dump. In order to face the proper direction they would stand on the toilet and do their business, and miss most of the time! Disgusting!... but true!
Scantron882
AG
The mysterious gift

quote:

Riddle me this:

I went down to take a leak here at work yesterday. Here at my place of business we have one residential sit down toilet in the men's room. This toilet serves about 25 people who are employeed plus any and all visitors that come through the facility. As you could imagine, this makes for a very FUNKY(not Funky good, but Funky bad), Texaco, nasty convenience store style restroom atmosphere. AS I entered this vestibule of horror, I noticed a common bad sign, the toilet seat was down. As I turned the light on and approached the toilet I noticed the previous occupant had left a gift for the next person. Unfortunately, this too, is an all to common occurance here and was not cause for suprise or shock just an instinctive lock down of any and all breathing, it usually also includes pulling one's shirt up to cover the mouth so that at least there is some psycological filtration of the putrid air. Usually when these gifts are left they fall into a couple of catergories: 1) the odd rabbit turd floater, that due to its incredible turd bouyancy refuses to "Go Down" on the intial flush and 2) The hard core Budweiser drinker who basically sprays the toilet with so much butt Mud that their initial flush does not remove it and you are left with a residual muddy water/ lettuce flake salad within the bowl after they make their first and only flush.

This however was a different gift all together. This was a fully formed solid turd approximately 6-8 inches in length and maybe 2-3 inches in diameter, give or take a little as I am sure it's true size is distorted by the water. But here is the kicker, it was not a floater it was resting comfortably in the bottom of the bowl and THERE WAS NO TOILET PAPER in the bowl. My mine raced as I used my shoe to first lift the toilet seat and then to deftly flush the toilet all without touching anything. I played this scenario over and over in my head, how could this happen, this was far too large a turd to be a residual floater, was far to solid to be from a Bud Man, and that would mean it would have to have been from a truly brazen gift giver that just completely refused to flush at all, which is quite possible around here. However, even the most brazen of these type gift givers always complete the gift with the "Wrapping Paper". How was this possible did the gift giver NOT WIPE? Had he achieved the penultimate cable cutting approach whereby he could deliver his log without soiling his cheeks? Or did the perpetrator pinch this loaf and did soil himself but did not care to wipe(a truly scary thought for his wife or whomever does his laundry) Or did this Turd just appear in the toilet as some cosmic sign or omen and was not delivered from Man nor Beast, and if it was a sign what was the meaning?

Please if anyone can solve this riddle I would appreciate any and all input.
Catch
AG
This is no riddle but simply logic. If I left a bragging log and wanted all the world to see, I would not hinder the sight with toilet paper cover, but wipe my ass and throw the wiping paper in the trash can and cover it with more clean paper to hide my indiscretion. No mystery there.
Scantron882
jetch17
AG
CATAGBQ04
HBCanine08
Arminius
^
|
That pic reminds me of the Hotard janitor incident. Audio clip possibly NSFW...

quote:
For the few days prior to the incident, some guys from the dorm had being taking toilet paper from the bathrooms and unraveling it all the way up and down the halls. It was funny as hell, but someone had to clean it up. Our janitor, who looked like someone straight off the show Cops, finally decided she had had enough and talked to her manager about cutting off our supply of toilet paper. I don't know what her manager's words were, but somehow she must have misconstrued them to mean "not to give [our] a$$es jack." No pun intended I'm sure.

One of the guys went to her and asked for toilet paper and she *****ed him out. Another student, known then as "Squeak", found out about this and decided to take his microcassette recorder and confront her. The priceless clip is what got recorded in the process.

The University was not happy at all that this clip got out. They desperately wanted to destroy the tape, but by the time they found out about it, it had been turned into mp3 format and sent to everyone in Hotard, and subsequently 90% of the University's students.

It truly is a thing of beauty. I realy hope you enjoy and appreciate it. Hollywood's best couldn't even come close to creating this. Honestly I was 20 feet down the hall listening to the incident as it unfolded and stood waiting to jump in if necessary, because frankly, I thought Squeak was about to get his a$$ kicked.
Westicles
AG
Jetch's picture made me actually LOL and probably confused my current stall neighbor.
tamulax33
AG
I actually know of that incident at hotard as a few of my buddies lived there during that time period iirc (1998-2000).
Dr. Doctor
AG
I remember getting the mp3 off of Hobbes and laughing at it for a long time. Still have a copy, I think, around on my computer.

~egon
sts7049
AG
i do too, somewhere...

ahh, Hobbes. memories....
schmendeler
AG
is hobbes no longer working? i lurked there a bit in college.
tamulax33
AG
was doing a search for images for something else and I found this little gem. When I clicked to get the source code.. I saw that it was coming from Texags (A&M football talking about aTm Hockey I think).. I was so proud.

[This message has been edited by tamulax33 (edited 3/10/2011 9:12a).]
schmendeler
AG
wow, now that's a throne.
CATAGBQ04
AG
What's the bullhorn for...when you float the keg?
Westicles
AG
Why is that gentleman watching a program about waffles while taking a crap?
CATAGBQ04
AG
Because waffles are awesome...that's why
tamulax33
AG
I can think of many uses for the bullhorn...

1. when you run out of hot wings.
2. when you need more ketchup for your fries.
3. when you need a massage from your spouse because your legs went numb.
Westicles
AG
quote:
Because waffles are awesome...that's why

A fact I overlooked. Touche, sir.
CATAGBQ04
AG
quote:
3. when you need a massage from your spouse because your legs went numb.

Isn't that what the exercise bike thingie is for?

Great idea though...but she prefers to be in another part of the house while I'm doing my bidness.
spadilly
S
is that an easy button on the floor?
spadilly
S
and i love the idea of a fan above me while sitting there
CATAGBQ04
AG
I know...there is just so much awesome going on there
spadilly
S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.