*****Star Wars: Ahsoka*****

171,130 Views | 2193 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by double aught
concac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sabine as Ahsoka's padawan is giving Ahsoka a taste of her own medicine.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Fun fact that I just figured out on Wikipedia. Hera is played by Mrs Obi Wan Kenobi. She must have a type.
jeffk
AG
I'm hoping the Anakin flashback scenes are all of him complaining about how annoying Ahsoka used to be.
redline248
AG
jeffk said:

I'm hoping the Anakin flashback scenes are all of him complaining about how annoying Ahsoka used to be.
The one shot I can recall seeing of Anakin in the trailers is when he's still a padawan, himself. Unless they decide to give him a haircut
Red Five
AG
RealTalk said:

I was Liz Lemon eyerolling when Ahsoka was talking about Sabine being difficult.
bobinator
AG
I'm in, good on the bad guys for finally figuring out how to use the force to unlock doors. Was a little worried when we started out right away with a gizmo but not a bad start.
fig96
AG
Apache said:

Quote:

1 Jedi per several million people

So on Earth there would be a couple of thousand Jedi running around if they existed?
Found the post, I way overestimated:

• 10,000 Jedi at the time of Order 66
  • 1.3 million planets represented by the Galactic Republic
  • 100 Quadrillion sentient beings in the galaxy

So approximately .08 Jedi on Earth.
boogieman
AG
So was the ending of episode 2 just the live action "catching up" to the ending of Rebels, when Ashoka and Sabine go attempt to rescue Ezra?
AliasMan02
AG
boogieman said:

So was the ending of episode 2 just the live action "catching up" to the ending of Rebels, when Ashoka and Sabine go attempt to rescue Ezra?

Looks that way. No staff or white cloak for Ahsoka so I guess that mystery is just set aside.
jabberwalkie09
AG
AliasMan02 said:

boogieman said:

Looks that way. No staff or white cloak for Ahsoka so I guess that mystery is just set aside.

Personally, I'm not clear on this. If they were traveling/training previously, is it plausible that Ahsoka swung by before? I haven't had time to look into this.

Edit: never mind, watching it again I think it's supposed to be the Rebels epilogue I guess.
Mathguy64
AG
RealTalk said:

Master Snips
redline248
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

AliasMan02 said:

boogieman said:

Personally, I'm not clear on this. If they were traveling/training previously, is it plausible that Ahsoka swung by before? I haven't had time to look into this.

Edit: never mind, watching it again I think it's supposed to be the Rebels epilogue I guess.
It is weird, because my memory of the Rebels epilogue was that it happened pretty quickly after the Battle of Endor, and this show is like 5 or 6 years later. However, it's almost an exact carbon copy of that Rebels ending, and I doubt Filoni would have them do that sort of thing twice.

He did retcon the Ahsoka novel a bit with the last 4 episodes of TCW, so he's not above altering the deal further.
justnobody79
I took it to mean that the end of Rebels was round 1 of Sabine being Ahsoka's padowan, and then end last night was a call back to that and the start of round 2 of Sabine/Arhsoka being padowan/master. However with so much of the scenery being similar to the World Between World episode of Rebels I would not be surprised if this is a retcon.
Red Five
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

AliasMan02 said:

boogieman said:

I think the edit is correct. The shot of Sabine seeing Ahsoka's T6 flying to Lothal City is the end shot of the Rebels epilogue (but Sabine had already cut her hair in the epilogue).

Which would mean that the Rebels epilogue and start of Ahsoka are occurring about 10 years after the disappearance of Ezra/Thrawn and the liberation of Lothal.
Gilligan
AG
Is this show a cartoon or not?

Just curious.
redline248
AG
no
The Porkchop Express
Gilligan said:

Just curious.
Whos Juan
AG
Gilligan said:

Just curious.
Have you ever seen Space Jam?

It's exactly like that.
jeffk
AG
Gilligan said:

Just curious.

No, all the characters except Ahsoka are Muppets.
The Porkchop Express
jeffk said:

Gilligan said:

Just curious.

No, all the characters except Ahsoka are Muppets.
At the end of the first episode, she reunites with Dr. Teeth and the rest of the Electric Mayhem.

Red Five
AG
Replace Beaker with Chopper.

redline248
AG
Those were some solid general board answers
Gilligan
AG
redline248 said:

no

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Mac94
AG
Star Wars Muppets? Been done

Mathguy64
AG
Red Five said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

AliasMan02 said:

boogieman said:

I think the edit is correct. The shot of Sabine seeing Ahsoka's T6 flying to Lothal City is the end shot of the Rebels epilogue (but Sabine had already cut her hair in the epilogue).

Which would mean that the Rebels epilogue and start of Ahsoka are occurring about 10 years after the disappearance of Ezra/Thrawn and the liberation of Lothal.
The Rebels epilogue shot with Sabine is 100% the closing shot in E2. Right down to Sabine touching Ezra's cheek on the rock painting.
veryfuller
Staff
AG
Who do we think is the other non-jedi in the mask?

Its got to be someone we know right?
The Porkchop Express
veryfuller said:

Who do we think is the other non-jedi in the mask?

Its got to be someone we know right?
They've mentioned him on Starwars.com.
He goes by the name of Marrok and is a former Imperial Inquisitor. He is played by a stuntman named Paul Darnell, so not sure he would be someone who is known quantity.

https://www.starwars.com/databank/marrok-inquisitor

That SW Databank has nice bios that are not spoilers and have the actual names of all the main players we've met so far including the relative newcomers.

Shin Hati
https://www.starwars.com/databank/shin-hati

Baylan Skoll - really like his ambiguity on things in the second episode, talking about killing Ahsoka
https://www.starwars.com/databank/baylan-skoll

Morgan Elsbeth
https://www.starwars.com/databank/magistrate-morgan-elsbeth
benMath08
AG
I think it's very refreshing that Baylan as a character is able to desire power without being a murder-crazed psychopath hellbent on killing every other force wielder in the galaxy.
caleblyn
Quick question...

I did not watch any of the animated shows. Therefore, my knowledge of Ahsoka is extremely limited.

Am I going to be lost? I know who Thrawn is because I read the books.
boogieman
AG
Recap links have already been posted.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I don't think so. They do a good job explaining everything you need in the first episode.
PatAg
AG
Morgan Elsbeth was not a very inspired name choice
redline248
AG
Sometimes, you start getting tired after creating so much and someone says a thing and you're like "f-ck it, that works."
redline248
AG
Quote:

He goes by the name of Marrok and is a former Imperial Inquisitor. He is played by a stuntman named Paul Darnell, so not sure he would be someone who is known quantity.
Now that you posted this, I remember Baylan telling his apprentice to go help him on Corellia. I guess I figured "Marrok" was going to be a droid or something, but that makes more sense.

If he was a former inquisitor, then he 100% knows how badass Ahsoka is, and if he didn't before he fought with her in the 2nd episode, he surely does now.

I can't wait to find out more about Baylan. Ahsoka doesn't know him, but from the trailers we know he knew Anakin. Or at least knew of Anakin. I suppose it's possible that since Ahsoka basically grew up in the Clone Wars Baylan could have been off somewhere in the galaxy and the paths never cross.
The Porkchop Express
PatAg said:

Morgan Elsbeth was not a very inspired name choice
They could have gone with Morgan Ensberg.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.