*****Star Wars: Ahsoka*****

171,104 Views | 2193 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by double aught
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dad bod for sure.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
He didn't have access to his personal trainer in the other galaxy.
The Porkchop Express
We've moved on from stoic ahsoka to mildly above average weight thrawn. If he were female, he would be getting photoshops of his head on a purgills body right now.
bobinator
AG
Let's be honest, if he was female they'd have cast someone different for sure.
KCup17
AG
Can we all agree that Sabine is probably the dumbest person in all of Star Wars?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yeah both the 14 year old girl and the 50 year old man weren't nearly hot enough for me.
bobinator
AG
KCup17 said:

Can we all agree that Sabine is probably the dumbest person in all of Star Wars?
Whoa, that is a high bar.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
KCup17 said:

KCup17
AG
bobinator said:

KCup17 said:

Whoa, that is a high bar.

Think about it. Designed a weapon that the Empire then uses to purge her home planet. Said weapon effectively incinerates Mandalorians inside their armor. Then instead of destroying the map chooses to give it over allowing Thrawn potentially return to the galaxy...
bobinator
AG
I don't remember the details of the first part enough to say how dumb it was, but I actually don't think the second one is that dumb considering her connection to Ezra. And it's not like Thrawn is the emperor. They defeated the entire empire included Palps himself, how much of a threat does she really think Thrawn is versus never seeing Ezra again.

Compared to letting Anakin go on a tropical vacation with Padme that doesn't seem that dumb.
KCup17
AG
But she knows that out of anyone Thrawn is the single person, who if given the opportunity to, can and will take over the entire galaxy.

Maybe not the dumbest but she's down bad in my book.
bobinator
AG
I'm not sure dumb is the right word. She knows the risk and understands the situation, she's just willing to risk it for Ezra. Selfish, potentially.

That's a little different than some of the "what are we even doing?" decisions that some folks have made.
Hagen95
AG
I'm fine with dad bod Thrawn. He's a grand admiral, not a yeoman. It is his acumen that destroys you.
LeonardSkinner
KCup17 said:

Senator Jar Jar Binks of Naboo has the floor.
ski-man
AG
Sacrifice Babylon, I thought he meant, as they talked about sending some squads of stormtroopers
Let's go ski-man!
KCup17
AG
Yeah I agree. I think he will have a moment of choice where he will either sacrifice himself so that Shin will live or sacrifice Shin so that he lives.
Hagen95
AG
Almost all of those criticisms could be said about the Anakin-Hayden comparison as well. Maybe is just hard to match a real life character to a cartoon.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Hagen95 said:

Almost all of those criticisms could be said about the Anakin-Hayden comparison as well. Maybe is just hard to match a real life character to a cartoon.
Fair comment, though for Anakin you could say that this is less of a problem since they had an actor to base the animated character on. Same for Kenobi who we have seen across multiple shows now. Even though I'd say some characters from TCW, like say Padme, were more stylized than their real life actor, Ahsoka didn't have that basis to draw from. But yes, going from an animated format to a live action format is difficult for any character imo.
jabberwalkie09
AG
KCup17 said:

redline248 said:

You know, I kind of expect Baylan to not want to fight Ezra at all. He is probably hoping he will share whatever secrets he's learned of the planet in order to find whatever he's looking for. Keeping his word to Sabine might come into play again.

I kind of feel like he will end up aiding Ezra, Sabine and Ahsoka in some fashion. Lots of things pointing to that he could be a wild card flipping allegiances depending on his own interests.
Regarding what redline said about Baylan keeping his word, eh maybe? I kind of feel like Baylan will feel that he's kept his promise to Sabine at this point. I do agree it's likely that the four of them will end up working together some how and that Baylan will be mostly interested in finding out what Ezra knows. Baylan doesn't seem to mind keeping people around that might have use to him.
TCTTS
AG

cbr
AG

[We are going to keep banning posters until the rude and insulting posts and the name calling stop. -Staff]
TCTTS
AG
I'm just a guy who's seriously questioning posting here anymore, due to the all-time level of crazy and hate that's infesting this board, with no signs of ever slowing down or subsiding. You and a handful of others have made this place officially untenable.

[You received a ban for that type of posting .-Staff]
jeffk
AG
Yes! We're back baby!
jabberwalkie09
AG
jeffk said:

Yes! We're back baby!
Thread entertainment? It was a little late this week but it still checks out.
ABATTBQ11
AG
This probably got deleted because of the post it quoted, but young Ahsoka looked kind of like an oompa loompa. After more thought, I'm pinning it on the makeup and shape of her montrals and lekku. It looks like a blue and white rastacap.

Not really saying she needs to look like animated Ahsoka, but the way the makeup and costume work just doesn't work for me. Her head looks smooshed and deflated and it hurt doesn't really seem natural. I really don't understand why they can't do a better job here.
dave94
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

This probably got deleted because of the post it quoted, but young Ahsoka looked kind of like an oompa loompa. After more thought, I'm pinning it on the makeup and shape of her montrals and lekku. It looks like a blue and white rastacap.

Not really saying she needs to look like animated Ahsoka, but the way the makeup and costume work just doesn't work for me. Her head looks smooshed and deflated and it hurt doesn't really seem natural. I really don't understand why they can't do a better job here.
I rewatched that episode last night before the new one. I was thinking the whole time how great her look was, including the lekku.

Just differing opinions I guess.
The Porkchop Express
This thread every Wednesday
maroon barchetta
What happened while I was at work?
LPHA
AG
Somehow, he returned
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Looks like I missed some fireworks. But somehow, I'm not at all surprised that a particular poster is upset that a teenager is not up to his standards of attractiveness.

What a got dang creeper.
LB12Diamond
AG
On Thrawn being out of shape, Agree with those thinking it's bc of his years in isolation and getting older. So no big deal.

I'm very curious what they are loading for the voyage back. Looks like caskets but could be anything.

What further black majik is Thrawn needing? Obviously not going to be a good thing.

Baylan and Shin is starting to be one of my fav parts of this season. I hope Baylan's character moves on even with a new actor but my guess is he will be written off. I hope I'm wrong.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Maybe the caskets are a bunch of dead warriors who will be raised into an army of Marrok's?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.