*****Star Wars: Ahsoka*****

171,117 Views | 2193 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by double aught
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CBR just got his park hopper so he can walk 5 feet in front of her yelling, "Don't worry, she's not hot!" to confused tourists at Disneyland.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
In fairness, It does look like Qui Gon was stabbed through the spine, while Sabine took it to the side.

Do I think Disney gave it any extra thought though? Absolutely not.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Somehow... Sabine returned
Shut down this thread now. Nothing else can be added that will ever top this.
#FJB
Red Five
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

CBR just got his park hopper so he can walk 5 feet in front of her yelling, "Don't worry, she's not hot!" to confused tourists at Disneyland.
lmao
LB12Diamond
AG
Worst part about Qui-Gonn not making it. I have watched about 30 movies since that time where he outlasts everyone over and over.
The Porkchop Express
Brief side story - my mom has no inkling of ever watching Star Wars. In fact, in 1983, she refused to take my brother and I to see Return of the Jedi when it came out, making us wait for 2 agonizing weeks until my dad returned from working out of the country.

When TPM came out on DVD, I took it over to my parents house so my dad and I could watch it. When they get to the epic duel at the end of the movie, he insisted my mom come watch it, convinced even she would be blown away by the scale and ferocity.

My mom sat quietly for a couple of minutes and then said, "Why are their swords different colors?"
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Quote:

In fact, in 1983, she refused to take my brother and I to see Return of the Jedi when it came out, making us wait for 2 agonizing weeks until my dad returned from working out of the country.
Holy hell, your mom is evil.
#FJB
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GreasenUSA said:

i is smart
AG
PatAg said:

Also Sabine was pretty much instantly taken to get worked on right?
Qui-gon had to just kind of lay there for a while

I have a feeling she's getting windmill dunked into the nearest bacta tank.
PatAg
AG
Lord Goldeneyes said:

PatAg said:

Yea whats up with that, why are some people getting bacta tank treatment like Luke did, and some people are basically just at Chicago Hope
redline248
AG
In this same time period a reprogrammed IG assassin droid held Mando's head together with some bacta spray. I'm pretty sure a fully equipped medical facility can treat a lightsaber stab.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
PatAg said:

Lord Goldeneyes said:

PatAg said:

Yea whats up with that, why are some people getting bacta tank treatment like Luke did, and some people are basically just at Chicago Hope

Depends on if they have private Healthcare or are on Palpscare and are listed on the death panels.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
Moral High Horse
Definitely Not A Cop said:

In fairness, It does look like Qui Gon was stabbed through the spine, while Sabine took it to the side.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
There's a fan theory that Palpatine was transferring Padme's life force to Anakin to keep him alive.
Mathguy64
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

There's a fan theory that Palpatine was transferring Padme's life force to Anakin to keep him alive.
"Died of a broken heart" has been around as love..
jokershady
AG
Moral High Horse said:

what does Maul and Anikan have in common that broken heart gurl does not….
ChipFTAC01
AG
A little lightsaber in their sith underoos?
maca1028
Moral High Horse said:

Space Leia should get an honorable mention here.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Nah, in the finest tradition of TA, I like to pretend that The Last Jedi simply does not exist, therefore there is no Space Leia.
#FJB
AgLiving06
jabberwalkie09 said:

AgLiving06 said:

I'm watching episode one now.

First impression is Hera is miscast. Just doesn't have the right look or feel to match the Rebels.
I'd disagree with this take. I was not thinking that Mary Elisabeth Winstead could fill the flight suit that Vanessa Marshall left but I think that she can. She's a bit more standoffish for sure but to some degree their relationship might have matured at this point where she's not so much direct space mom but someone who cares about Sabine. It came across to me in episode one that she had basically given up hope on Ezra but saw a slight sliver of hope ther with the map. She's still a great pilot, confident, and optimistic which is what Hera brought to the table in Rebels iirc. Kanan was more pessimistic that balanced her out.

I have some reservations but I'm hoping it will pan out to be OK in the end.

I'm only through the first episode, so maybe the second changes my opinion, but by the end of Rebels she was the "mom" to the rebels and then a literal mother.

She came off here as some carefree whimsical character and that's just not who she was in Rebels.
jeffk
AG
Also, we don't know what they've already done to try to find Ezra at this point. A lot has happened since the purgill exodus.
cbr
AG
lol, no matter how decrepit i get, i wont be going back to disney. done my time there.

but come on, if we are really taking a poll, does anyone really consider these actresses particularly 'hot'?

AliasMan02
AG
Rosario Dawson is legendarily hot, in all circles.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Let's find out.

Hot or not?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hot or not?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hot or not?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bonus round.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
There is a guy on f16 right now making the case that Margot Robbie isn't hot either.
Some of you are so straight you must only hook up with other dudes.
jabberwalkie09
AG
GreasenUSA said:

It's almost like not getting shot or stabbed in the heart/lung/face/cental nervous system for humanoids means the chance of survival is higher.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fun fact, I had no idea Mary Elizabeth Winstead married Ewan McGregor last year. So Hera Syndulla and Obi-Wan are an item.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Fun fact, I had no idea Mary Elizabeth Winstead married Ewan McGregor last year. So Hera Syndulla and Obi-Wan are an item.
Means that the force is strong with their family.
The Porkchop Express
jabberwalkie09 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Means that the force is strong with their family.
Meaning Kanan Jarrus's force ghost is like

The Porkchop Express
cbr said:

lol, no matter how decrepit i get, i wont be going back to disney. done my time there.

but come on, if we are really taking a poll, does anyone really consider these actresses particularly 'hot'?

Rosario Dawson had been throwing 99-MPH heat for 25 years, dating back to when she was Ray Allen's girlfriend in "He Got Game" in 1998. If this person isn't doing it for you, give Frank Thomas and the low-T clinic a call.

MBAR
AG
Enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Why can Disney make good CGI for this series but not for a Marvel movie?
The Porkchop Express
MBAR said:

Enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Why can Disney make good CGI for this series but not for a Marvel movie?
Because the AI isn't sophisticated enough to understand the prompt "Danerys Targaryen with Groot's arm shooting laser beams through the chest of English black guy skrull in rundownsoviet union power plant."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.