*****Star Wars: Ahsoka*****

171,136 Views | 2193 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by double aught
Whos Juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or the greatest threat the galaxy has ever seen.
bobinator
AG
Anyone got predictions?

We're all hoping for a "meanwhile, these last several years in Galaxy B..." recap of Thrawn and Ezra's adventures right?
kdm_01
AG
Maybe it'll be a play on Dune's The Scattering and 'galaxy B' is full of "twisted" force users who long ago lost their way home and have greatly repressed the people. Ezra and Thrawn team up for survival and having found a sympathetic enclave are leading the beginnings of a revolution.
powerbelly
AG
I always imagined Ezra asked to be taken somewhere without other people. We will get Ezra/Thrawn reluctant buddy survival montage.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
bobinator said:

Anyone got predictions?

We're all hoping for a "meanwhile, these last several years in Galaxy B..." recap of Thrawn and Ezra's adventures right?
1. Thrawn is leading everything in the near vicinity of where they get to. Ezra is on the run.
2. Thrawn and Ezra are all alone, no one else but them and whales
3. They were both in some sort of suspended animation and wake up and see Ashoka and are like, what happened.
4. They end up at Earth a million years ago. They start repopulating the species. Sabine was a cylon the whole time, Stupid Battlestar Galactic premise.
maroon barchetta
Don't press the big shiny candy-like button!
The Porkchop Express
Pretty excited for tonight since there are no expectations of what is coming, who we'll see, or any of it. Other than two fleeting shots of Thrawn, everything else from the trailers has been shown.

Can't wait to hear Thrawn's theme from Rebels - assuming Kiner is bringing it over.

jeffk
AG
bobinator said:

Anyone got predictions?

Montage of Ezra and Thrawn becoming best friends set to The Turtle's "Happy Together."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Really feels like uncharted territory now, in more ways than one.
Daveintx
The episode is all about finding Ezra, and ends with Ahsoka walking up to him on top of a hill, at which time, she hands him a light sabre, and he throws it over his shoulder....

o wait, that's already been done
justnobody79
she will wake up and realize it was all a holodeck simulation gone wrong due to a glitch in Data's posotronic brain
maroon barchetta
justnobody79 said:

she will wake up and realize it was all a holodeck simulation gone wrong due to a glitch in Data's posotronic brain

It was Lore the whole time.

Channeling bad Nebula.
KCup17
AG
Whatever happens I hope we spend the rest of the season in the distant galaxy.
jabberwalkie09
AG
maroon barchetta said:

justnobody79 said:

It was Lore the whole time.

Channeling bad Nebula.
It was Moriarity!
jabberwalkie09
AG
bobinator said:

Anyone got predictions?

I'm hoping we see Sabine, Baylan, and Shin as they arrive at their destination but don't see Thrawn and Ezra until the end of the episode. More Thrawn with Ezra having a small appearance at the end of the episode.
redline248
AG
KCup17 said:

Whatever happens I hope we spend the rest of the season in the distant galaxy.
They might be stuck there until at least after the sequel trilogy.
maroon barchetta
They will be drinking and listening to tunes and playing bocce ball.

Thrawn will be sporting a Better Than Ezra t-shirt.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Predictions:
The other galaxy was the original home of the night sisters, some of whom immigrated to the main galaxy via space whales thousands of years ago. But the night sister origin galaxy is a dying one. Its resources are spent. Those who survive need to evacuate asap.
Thrawn has built a new fleet crewed by these surviving night sister descendants and has been waiting for Morgan to show up and guide him home.
Ezra has been living alone in hiding on a planet, eternally hunted but never caught. He probably started or joined a rebellion because rebellion is all he knows.
KCup17
AG
That's our only hope
jokershady
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

bobinator said:

Anyone got predictions?

I'm hoping we see Sabine, Baylan, and Shin as they arrive at their destination but don't see Thrawn and Ezra until the end of the episode. More Thrawn with Ezra having a small appearance at the end of the episode.
the mentioned "Senator Organa" in the last episode.

If they show Sendula and friends I'm betting we might get to "hear" Leia or get a hollagram version of her talking to our heroes……do not expect what we got in rogue one with Moff Tarkin though…
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

This is when living on the East Coast sucks.
TCTTS
AG
I'm sorry, but nothing beats a 6 PM drop on the west coast. About to grab some dinner and have a little Thrawn with my Chipotle.
jabberwalkie09
AG
jokershady said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

bobinator said:

Anyone got predictions?

the mentioned "Senator Organa" in the last episode.

If they show Sendula and friends I'm betting we might get to "hear" Leia or get a hollagram version of her talking to our heroes……do not expect what we got in rogue one with Moff Tarkin though…

I'm kind of doubtful we will see Hera, Teva, Jacen, and the new republic again until the end of the season. They're going to have a lot to explain and do when they arrive at their destination.
Madmarttigan
AG
How much extra does that cost.
TCTTS
AG
Free with Ezra Rewards Points.
wangus12
AG
That is some balling ass Stormtrooper armor
LPHA
AG
Horse-wolf-croc!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Ooooohhh…. That was good.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Can anyone provide a short back story on why the ship and storm troopers are there and why the armor looks weird?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" is canon!

The hyperspace between galaxies looks awesome, but can't help but think of Spaceballs. "They've gone to plaid!"

New planet looks like Minas Tirith. Love it. Keeping the LOTR references going.

Night Troopers look sick.

If you told me they shot the planet scenes on location in Scotland, I'd believe you.

Sabine's ass.

Felt a little too quick and easy finding Ezra. Seemed like a half days ride from the main base at most? But I guess maybe Thrawn wasn't too concerned with finding him.

A bit of a slower episode, but ready for the fireworks to come.

Oh, and Journalist clearly read leaks and passed them off as "predictions". I'll never understand why some people get off on doing this.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Can anyone provide a short back story on why the ship and storm troopers are there and why the armor looks weird?

That's the Chimera, Thrawn's flag ship. At the end of Rebels, Ezra had the purgills whisk away himself, Thrawn, and Thrawn's fleet. They were apparently transported to the original home world of the Dathomiri.

I don't have an explanation for the armor of the troopers.
Madmarttigan
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

The purgils transported the entire Star destroyer not just Thrawn and Ezra.

As for the armor, because it looks freakin amazing. First time I've looked at storm troopers and thought they looked awesome/intimidating.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" is canon!

He said the thing!
Quote:

Felt a little too quick and easy finding Ezra. Seemed like a half days ride from the main base at most? But I guess maybe Thrawn wasn't too concerned with finding him.

A bit of a slower episode, but ready for the fireworks to come..

I think they've set the stage for a big race to get off the planet. Thrawn isn't is bringing himself and troops back, he's bringing some new friends too apparently. Ezra is also going to be really mad when Sabine explains how she got there.
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah if I were Ezra I'd be a little pissed I've sacrificed so much for nothing, even if he does love Sabine.
The Collective
AG
wangus12 said:

That is some balling ass Stormtrooper armor

I think that one was in Eyes Wide Shut

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.