*****Star Wars: Ahsoka*****

171,173 Views | 2193 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by double aught
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Almost time.

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
4th time… nope

Ef it.

Insert obi wan- my body is ready gif
The Porkchop Express
What if the entire episode is just Anakin showing Ahoska clips from another Star Wars Disney Plus shows through the portals?

"Now here's a story you'll like, Snips. Master Yoda leading four precocious Padawans on a series of wacky adventures!"
jeffk
AG
Just 50 minutes of Ani ratting out all the Jedi masters who had side-pieces.
The Porkchop Express
jeffk said:

Anakin reveals he's spent the years since he died writing an 8,000-page book on the utter uselessness of sand.
C@LAg
jeffk said:

yoda was busted 800 years ago with his Hutt side piece.

as punishment his master required him to change is speech patterns to object-subject-verb for the rest of his life.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Filoni interview on bringing back Mikelsen for Thrawn.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2023/09/dave-filoni-on-bringing-lars-mikkelsen-back-to-play-thrawn-in-ahsoka-changing-ahsokas-lekku-for-show.html
jokershady
AG
My oldest son had his braces super tightened today and was in too much pain for gymnastics…..so we watching tonight Jack!!!!!

Charlie Conway
Kannan Jaruss you sly dog
C@LAg
Charlie Conway said:

Kannan Jaruss you sly dog
Kanan Jarrus, you ignorant gamorrean.
C@LAg
jokershady
AG
So many feels and I'm only 15 - 20 minutes in
twilly
AG
Glorious
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

No idea either, but I do think Ahsoka will hop on a Purgill to get there. I don't think it'll be as simple as taking a portal.

Maybe hops in one's mouth like Pinocchio?

Well as least one of my WAGs hit.

That whole ending sequence gave me chills. Hayden was fantastic in every scene he was in.

My one complaint is I was hoping there'd be more with Anakin, and more answers on what happened, but given Filoni's track record, the answer will come down the line.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Two good episodes in a row imo. I think this probably filled in some background info for people.
The Porkchop Express
For all the incredible visuals and Ahsoka realizing that she has to be better than what Anakin taught her, the moment that really broke me down was

"Senator Organa."

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh, and that shot of Anakin going back and forth between Anakin and Vader, with the lightning...

*Chef's kiss*
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Wow. That was a good one.
The Porkchop Express
Spilner, you are the resident prequel expert so I want your opinion- looked to me like they went straight to Anakin's Mustfar stance and style when he drew the red lightsaber to fight her - reminded me of his movements when he and Obi-Wan moved out onto that pipe to fight, very similar footwork.
Madmarttigan
AG
So I don't think it was actually the world between worlds but I do think it was actually Anakin and more than just a dream. Highly doubt that's the last we see of him.

Good episode, was hoping for more progression but I know they have to extend the tease as long as possible.

It was mostly a filler episode but feel like it was a filler in a fun way. Hayden seemed more natural than at any point in the prequels.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Ya . That was much better than Saturday.
Saxsoon
AG
Based Filoni

The Basest
Mathguy64
AG
Holy mother of god.

That was amazing. The Anakin transformation was crazy good.
The Porkchop Express
Ariana Greenblatt played young Ahsoka.
She previously played young Gamora in Infinity War

Saxsoon
AG
hands raised

best hour of star wars

jokershady
AG
So good! So so good!

Was hoping there'd be more of an explanation with what was going on with Anikan but I'll share my take…..

That wasn't the version of Anikan from clone wars…..that was all Anikan/Vader in his entirety…..besides the visuals we saw there was one line between them at the beginning:

Ashoka: "I will not fight you."

Anikan: "I've heard that before."

CLEARLY a reference to RotJ when Luke said the exact same thing. So that had to have been a part of Anikan in some way that knows/is the regular Anikans whole life
Mathguy64
AG
That was 1000% fan appreciation storytelling by Filoni. The only thing missing was Zeb but that's picking nits. Otherwise that was just a gift to fans.
Saxsoon
AG

Saxsoon
AG
If you haven't watched clone wars or rebels and you are mad, then **** you. This wasn't made for you. Go watch Star Trek
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
jokershady said:

So good! So so good!

Was hoping there'd be more of an explanation with what was going on with Anikan but I'll share my take…..

That wasn't the version of Anikan from clone wars…..that was all Anikan/Vader in his entirety…..besides the visuals we saw there was one line between them at the beginning:

Ashoka: "I will not fight you."

Anikan: "I've heard that before."

CLEARLY a reference to RotJ when Luke said the exact same thing. So that had to have been a part of Anikan in some way that knows/is the regular Anikans whole life

Did Obi Wan say it to him too?
Mathguy64
AG
Saxsoon said:

If you haven't watched clone wars or rebels and you are mad, then **** you. This wasn't made for you. Go watch Star Trek
There is no doubt. This is Season 5 of Rebels and 7.5 of Clone Wars. All in Live action.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Few more thoughts:

The way the Force theme was weaved into the score when Jacen and Hera were listening to the waves...so good.

Anakin with his behind the back twirl straight from ROTS. Awesome reference to Gillard's choreo.

Notice how much more upbeat Ahsoka became after her final lesson, and choosing to live. I get the complaints earlier, but there you have it. All in due time.

And the music during the Purgill scene right at the end is fantastic.
C@LAg
Mathguy64 said:

There is no doubt. This is Season 5 of Rebels and 7.5 of Clone Wars. All in Live action.
but... a.... lot........ slower.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well deserved 9.6 on IMDb.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.