BCS Coming & Going: Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2017)

684,434 Views | 2328 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TLIAC
Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hooters is better than BWW

In and out burger is absolutely terrible.. Have had it twice.. Never again.

Any word on supposed whataburger at SWP and wellborn road?
eloc62
does Hooters have a good mango habanero sauce for their wings? I love BWW mango habanero sauce on their wings with Marie's bleu cheese{ I get them to go so I can eat them at home with Marie's}, paired with their onion rings. great combo! gonna get some Thurs. night for opening day of March Madness. It's become a tradition.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
just my own personal opinion..

i wouldn't call In and Out "terrible" but its definitely overrated and underwhelming.
Bobaloo
Eliminatus said:

Damnit. Hooters straight up sucks. Hate them. We can definitely use another BWWs in Bryan though.

Don't go then. Agreed Hooters is vastly overrated. Baked wings are pretty good.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

just my own personal opinion..

i wouldn't call In and Out "terrible" but its definitely overrated and underwhelming.

It's on par with Wendy's. I like Wendy's but it's not whataburger.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

I like Wendy's but it's not whataburger.
I am just the opposite. Whataburger is overrated. :-)
No Bat Soup For You
AG

Cyp0111
Orange Theory fitness is tentative for Century Square.
biobioprof
When did Butler's Soul Food close? Just tried to go there and only realized that Yelp was reporting it closed when we were in the parking lot.
DBSwooper
Braum's beats them all, end of discussion.

Except that we're too far south to ever get one.
ChampsAg
I think that the son took over and didn't have the passion for it that the mom did.
eloc62
just let the Hooters open up and see if they survive. the public will decide. if no, they will be gone soon, if yes, they will contribute tax revenue. if they do survive, it will not begin the the downfall of B/CS! Let's be fair. any other bars/ restaurants here in town that female wait staff dressed similar?
Whachutalnbout Willys
AG
My wife's Kid to Kid (children's resale shop) is open to buy inventory. If your kids have outgrown their clothes, toys, baby gear (strollers, high chairs, etc.) she is paying cash (or more in store credit). Soft opening this week buying 9:00-3:00. Will have expanded hours next week.
carpe vinum
AG
pwalnuts said:

My wife's Kid to Kid (children's resale shop) is open to buy inventory. If your kids have outgrown their clothes, toys, baby gear (strollers, high chairs, etc.) she is paying cash (or more in store credit). Soft opening this week buying 9:00-3:00. Will have expanded hours next week.
address? carpe milkum has a few boxes o crap.
halibut sinclair
Kid to Kid is in the Kroger shopping center on Boonville in Bryan.
redd38
AG
eloc62 said:

just let the Hooters open up and see if they survive. the public will decide. if no, they will be gone soon, if yes, they will contribute tax revenue. if they do survive, it will not begin the the downfall of B/CS! Let's be fair. any other bars/ restaurants here in town that female wait staff dressed similar?

Yes, let's just expose the Hooters to the public and see what happens.
Scruffy
AG
redd38 said:

eloc62 said:

Yes, let's just expose the Hooters to the public and see what happens.

Exposed hooters?!?!

Where????!
redd38
AG
We are not on the list of JC Penney stores that are closing.
Broncos
Anyone know when the SCS Golds is opening?
AggiePhil
AG
If Pappadeaux isn't going to build on the old S&W, maybe somebody could come in and turn the giant crater into an outdoor swimming hole.
carpe vinum
AG
Hopefully the damage, if any, is minimal.

nashvilleaggie11
A friend says a waitress caught a mop on fire outside with her cigarette. No damage to structure or anything.
FlyRod
Cannot believe Butler's closed. Fantastic food and people, great prices, always busy.

But that's ok because another Sonic or whatever will take its place.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Has anybody tried The Remnant From Nawlins? I've been meaning to get over there, and I saw the almighty Greg D has a review of it
Geralt of Rivia
S
nashvilleaggie11 said:

A friend says a waitress caught a mop on fire outside with her cigarette. No damage to structure or anything.

Glad that it turned out to be nothing serious
AggiePhil
AG
Yeah, it's really good and reasonably priced. Be sure to have some Imodium on hand though.
KidDoc
AG
What is going in on Birmingham rd in College Station near the Texas ENT/Allergy? It looks like it will have a drive through.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Geralt of Rivia
S
AggiePhil said:

Yeah, it's really good and reasonably priced. Be sure to have some Imodium on hand though.

Cool, thanks
jja79
AG
Remnant is good.
Tailgate88
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Has anybody tried The Remnant From Nawlins? I've been meaning to get over there, and I saw the almighty Greg D has a review of it

Food is awesome. Hope they are able to move to a better location.
jja79
AG
They've been in the convenience store for a few yards so maybe it's working.
ChampsAg
Very good! Great people too. Getting ready to open a new location in Bryan on Friday
sawemoff94
AG
I thought they were opening the Bryan location months ago...Someone please confirm when they do open and give a report.

Good story on those guys, Katrina survivors I believe.
sawemoff94
AG
What we really need in terms of wing bars is a Pluckers. My favorite wings restaurant bar none!
carpe vinum
AG
ChampsAg said:

Very good! Great people too. Getting ready to open a new location in Bryan on Friday
where is the bryan location?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.