*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

260,652 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
another site that i get updates from has a yearly "this is the worst season of BB ever" thread that is sort of a running joke. Ive only watched 3 seasons, but is this seriously not the worst season ever?
Serious Lee
jac4 said:

Christmas, in particular, is terrible.
i dont know if you saw this or not, but for those who havent, this is the full version of her fight with mark that cbs heavily edited.

jac4
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

jac4 said:

i dont know if you saw this or not, but for those who havent, this is the full version of her fight with mark that cbs heavily edited.

Whoa. Bunk said few pages back that Christmas is the HOH tattle-tell or something like that. That's exactly right. She's terrible. Maybe worse than Davonne.

The gang that just stands around like hyenas (Paul, Josh, Kevin that I could see in that video) are just as bad.
CheeseSndwch
Besides Christmas being a vote why are they carrying her along? She's worthless in any physical comp so they can't use her as a pawn on the off chance she can't compete. At some point people have to recognize that right? I mean if you're playing for Paul to win so be it but why carry dead weight to final five or whatever.
Bunk Moreland
She has basically made comments like "yall can let me go after we get out a few more people"

Sounds like she just wants to be a part of delivering Paul a win but is happy to be cut around f6 or f5.

Im not sure this is the worst season I've watched, but it's just sad. I think it says more about the casting efforts and the current situation in the new social media world.

They just go cast people who want followings and don't have real jobs and aren't giving up that much for the show. They go find a personality type to fit a casting mold, or has connections to production or past hg's. It's annoying because this show has so many people who try out that they don't have to do it, yet they still do.
redass89
Raven and Christmas are pure trash
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Im not sure this is the worst season I've watched, but it's just sad. I think it says more about the casting efforts and the current situation in the new social media world.

First social media ruined College Football Recruiting, now it's ruining Big Brother. Is nothing sacred to you Mark Zuckerberg?
htxag09
AG
Can anyone in that ****ing house make it 30 minutes without playing the victim and declaring someone a bully?
Sex Panther
AG
Man I'm trying to get back on the Cody train, but even he's making it hard with his stupidity. Like Paul said, how could you not think to pick the HOH room every time??
Sex Panther
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

jac4 said:

What a *****... She sounds like she read an introductory book on framing before coming into the house
tk for tu juan
htxag09 said:

Can anyone in that ****ing house make it 30 minutes without playing the victim and declaring someone a bully?
Well, they are millennials...
redass89
Side note:

Is Christmas hot? She's a raging *****, but is she hot?
Sex Panther
AG
She's gorgeous, but I cant stand her garbage tattoos
Serious Lee
shes the most naturally pretty girl that was casted, but she has a story that she refuses to tell on camera that has led her to a life of piercings, tattoos, and general c*ntiness. Theres been hints of addiction. Shes 35, single, and fancies herself as wonder woman so im surprised she isnt digging snatch by now.
Carl Underguard
AG
She's alright. Kind of old. I'd rank her behind Jess, Alex, and Elena among this season's houseguests. Maybe Dominique, too. Depends on your type.
Dawnguard
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

No way Cody is getting the temptation.

My guess is Christmas, which keeps the house tilted.

Good for the Canadians if they saw a similar scenario and ousted the vet but I doubt it happens here.

There will be 5 more house fights before he's eligible to go back on the block. He'll slink into the background and hang out through the middle of the season.

Watch Josh make it all the way to final 3 after the week 1 he had.
(posted on 7/7/17 by Bunk)

Good prediction Bunk. This has moved from improbable to plausible, and is almost into the likely range.
Sex Panther
AG
Carl Underguard said:

She's alright. Kind of old. I'd rank her behind Jess, Alex, and Elena among this season's houseguests. Maybe Dominique, too. Depends on your type.

I don't find Elena attractive at all. She's so fake and Dallas-y looking.... Obvious plastic surgery. Way too much makeup. Resting ***** face. And clearly used to be super fat... Someone posted a video of her from the KK show a few years ago, and she looks totally different. Almost comical to see her evolution.
Sex Panther
AG
Jess is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Too bad she's a prostitute.
Carl Underguard
AG
Elena was cute in the "before" pictures. Not sure if you've seen the photos of a young Megan, but she looked pretty good.
tailgatetimer10
AG
CBS had a clear chance to display Christmas condescending attitude last night and stopped short. Just enough to make Mark look like a goofy floater, when in reality Paul's mob attacks him at every turn.

Ridiculous
Sex Panther
AG
Carl Underguard said:

Elena was cute in the "before" pictures. Not sure if you've seen the photos of a young Megan, but she looked pretty good.

Who is Megan?
tamuags08
AG
The girl that had a nervous breakdown or something and left the game.
Bunk Moreland
It was another night of great gameplay in the BB house.

And by great gameplay I mean Cody socialized, then talked with Alex and Jason alone spitting a pretty good strategy to get Raven out instead. They all discussed Paul, Alex basically said she's fine being a beta because it has worked for them so far. She'll flip the house at some point.

Alex/Jason tell Cody a bit of what he wants to hear, and as soon as he's gone they laugh saying they were just pretending with him...Paul immediately goes in HOH asking exactly what Cody said....and....SCHOCKER, Alex retells what Cody said word for word, and who he was talking about.

Quote:

Alex telling how Cody said Paul had them all under a spell and how he told her how Paul and Christmas were working together Alex -is cracking up.

Paul then goes into how he doesn't understand Cody's obsession with him (rich).

Let's just hurry up with it already. Crown Paul.
MooreTrucker
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

shes the most naturally pretty girl that was casted, but she has a story that she refuses to tell on camera that has led her to a life of piercings, tattoos, and general c*ntiness. Theres been hints of addiction. Shes 35, single, and fancies herself as wonder woman so im surprised she isnt digging snatch by now.
She's 35?????

I think she's gorgeous. Jess obviously is #1, but Xmas is #2 for me, then Alex. Elena is just weird looking. Raven looked really pretty all fixed up Thursday night, but kinda just cute the rest of the time.
LHIOB
AG
I dont find Christmas attractive at all. Something about her mouth is very weird
Flashdiaz
AG
going to be a boring road to watch Paul win 500,000 while the others gleefully cheer.

Can we get some show filler to see what these two are up to:

HTownAg98
It's looking like production thinks Paul should have won last year and are giving him a cast with a bunch of dunderheads to compete against.
Bunk Moreland
Cody has been hustling but it just wont' happen. Alex's curse is having to set up camp and make hot dogs however many times a day or whatever, and Cody tried talking with her this morning but she kept deflecting.

He did let her in on Christmas being one of the wonky votes to keep him the week he was originally evicted. Alex of course told Jason and Jason sprinted to tell Paul when Xmas was using the bathroom and away from Xmas (Paul and Xmas have to stay attached to each other as their punishment from the comp).

Alex & crew then just basically solidify that he's going up. They're having none of it.
jac4
AG
Jason is such a cuck. He'd probably get off on watching Paul bang his wife.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Mon 9:37 AM BBTAlex, Christmas, Jason & Paul in HOH doing continuous, nonstop, never ending Cody bashing. NT

Just another Monday in the BB house.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

Mon 9:37 AM BBTAlex, Christmas, Jason & Paul in HOH doing continuous, nonstop, never ending Cody bashing. NT

Obviously, this group of strategic geniuses has a well thought plan for what will happen when Cody is out of the house.
Flashdiaz
AG
jac4 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

Obviously, this group of strategic geniuses has a well thought plan for what will happen when Cody is out of the house.
Elena
Mark
Kevin.

after that it's anyone that says anything about Cody or Jessica that isn't in a hostile manner.
HTownAg98
jac4 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

This is their plan:
1. Get out Matt, Mark, Elena, Raven.
2. ????
3. Profit.

In reality, their plan is:
1. Get out Matt, Mark, Elena, Raven.
2. ????
3. Hand Paul a check for $500,000.
Bunk Moreland
Only hope I'm holding on to is that Alex or Jason win the F3 competition if it's down to them and Paul, because they're bond is the closest in the house. I just really don't see anyone evicting Paul before final 5.
Bunk Moreland
POV Ceremony happened. Matt used the POV not on himself but on Jason so Alex could then nominate a replacement...which of course was Cody.

How pathetic of a man do you have to be that you won't even pull yourself off the block with the POV, and instead pull another guy off and you stay up there?

Also, here's how ridiculous Raven is...

Quote:

Mon 12:33 PM BBT

Raven asks Cody if he wants Chicken Tacos, he calmly says no thank you. Raven runs upstairs and tells the room that Cody

sarcastically/rudely says "NO THANK YOU!" Kevin enters room and convo changes to sketching out Elena with a vote. Meaning Matt used the veto on Jason.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.