*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,856 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Veto players were picked, sounds like Cody was picked and Christmas used the temptation to swap Cody out.

Jessica and Cody pissed. Christmas trying to butter Jess up afterwards and Jess tells her she didn't use temptation to help her game, she used it to try and take Jess out. Christmas then told her to separate her emotions from the game.

I have zero idea how that move made sense on a game level by Xmas.
aggie98infl
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I have zero idea how that move made sense on a game level by Xmas.
It doesn't make any sense. She and Josh were adamant about not using it and saving it for the future. They listened to Paul for 20 min. and changed their minds, partly because it would be "fun" to piss them off. She should have saved it for when she might have needed it, or they could have used it to backdoor Cody next week assuming he doesn't win HOH or safety. It was a petty move and I hope it comes back to bite her in the ass.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Is veto tonight ??

SkinkyAg03
AG
This has to be one of the dumbest casts ever.

I read somewhere that Josh's HOH letter from his mom clued him in a little to how he's being perceived, but it didn't say what it said. Anyone know? I'd look on twitter, but they're just as crazy.
Farmer1906
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

This has to be one of the dumbest casts ever.

I read somewhere that Josh's HOH letter from his mom clued him in a little to how he's being perceived, but it didn't say what it said. Anyone know? I'd look on twitter, but they're just as crazy.
Someone says this every year.
SkinkyAg03
AG
The first season must have been mensa level amazing then.
Bunk Moreland
As far as what he read to the room(which sounded like the whole letter), the only thing in there close was his mom saying "remember to be positive and open minded."

I think he's been using that to fuel his new "don't attack Jessica. That's not me and who I want to be" strategy with his alliance.

He spoke to the cameras just earlier and said he has done **** for his side the whole game, but this is his HOH, not anyone else's and he's done doing things for his alliance. My guess is it was a combination of the letter + the DR asking pointed questions like "why do you think you're mom said to stay positive?" to sort of get him realizing he isn't looking good outside of the house.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Not sure what exactly bit said, but he said it opened his eyes to how he is being portrayed and he's done w the pots n pans ***** What's even funnier is Paul, Christmas n Raven were just upstairs trying to rile him up n start all that again. Christmas asked everyone to leave so she could talk to Josh. He was pissed and said he was tired of everyone strategyzing during his hoh, telling him what to do , not listening to him and trying to make him be the bad guy. Naturally Christmas was like yeah I know......but.....listen to Paul blah blah blah..screw your agenda blah blah blah, don't let anyone tell u how to use your hoh....but I'm gonna tell u how to use your hoh
Bunk Moreland
Christmas is this year's hoh suck up. She tells him over and over to not listen to Paul, let this be his own hoh, and not one breath later starts feeding him Paul talking points
Bunk Moreland
Mark won veto.

No surprise that Christmas and Paul are flooding Josh's ear immediately after about figuring out how to talk mark into not using it.

Mark better use it just to see who Josh would put up.

My guess is Josh doesn't care Mark won, and he'll steer the house to evicting Elena. If Paul tries to scheme and vote out Jess, Josh will be off the Paul train.
jac4
AG
You'd have to think if Jessica and Elena are left on the block, then Jessica is going home.

I can't imagine a scenario where Mark doesn't use POV.
aggie0959
Why is Josh anti elane?
jac4
AG
Also, Jessica doesn't really have anyone to blame but herself. She could have pulled Ramses off the block 2 weeks ago and replaced him with Raven/Paul/Alex (or anyone) and Josh would have gone home.
Bunk Moreland
I heard them earlier saying if Mark comes off they have to nominate someone, so the thing I was upset with earlier apparently is true... If an hoh nom gets removed from the block during this "curse" then a replacement has to be named. But if the curse nominee gets removed then it's just the 2 nominees of the hoh. That's horse **** imo
Bunk Moreland
Agree with you about Jessica though. As soon as Cody came back into the house and she won hoh, she needed to target Paul/Mark/Raven
jac4
AG
That's right. The third nominee is messing with me. I forgot Mark coming off means Josh puts someone else on the block.

This is LITERALLY the #perfect opportunity to backdoor Paul.
aggie98infl
AG
Christmas is nuts. She has been ranting to Josh that he has to tell Mark to not use the veto. If he does use that it proves he is in an alliance with Cody. The only way to prove he is with them is not to use it. I can't believe how nuts she is. I'm curious if Josh is buying it or just humoring her.
MrPlow2010
AG
Christmas is terrible.. I hope she loses all her fans after this is over. She shouldn't even be there with her broken foot.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I'm sitting here asking myself if it's "so clear " maybe I can't see it!! No idea how Christmas sees the logic in half the stuff she says

htxag09
AG
Tried watching bbad, but can't handle this stupidity.

Josh is regurgitating everything Christmas told him about mark not using the veto as if they were his own thoughts. And everyone is going along with it, acting genuinely shocked about why mark would use the veto on himself. And how it's unfair to josh to have to put someone else up and it's unfair to the replacement nom. Pull your head out of each other's asses for one second and listen to yourself or think what you would do.
tk for tu juan
Glad the Live PD replay is on right now, the criminals are smarter
emoney
AG
Not only that but when Josh wanted to make a deal with Jess and Cody, they didn't want to talk to him. Christmas is part of the group wanting to keep Jess and all Jessica is doing it relaying to Elena that Christmas is going to vote save her and isn't saving Elena. Everyone wants Cody and Jessica to be the "heroes" of the season but they can't get out of their own way.
jac4
AG
Unless Elena blows up her own game further or a well executed blindside occurs, I'd say Jessica is the odds on favorite to go home this week.

I'm usually wrong though.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Maybe jessica can get out and hang out with kardashians now. She seems to want to be one badly.
MooreTrucker
AG
What did Jess say to Josh after he told them she was his "target"? she said something, he said "it is" and winked.
Eugene4x
AG
I forgot it's the Josh show
htxag09
AG
Pretty crazy how much cbs cut to manipulate the argument between josh and Elena. Elena was definitely in the right and paul was putting words in her mouth, just watching cbs it definitely looked like she was lying and backtracking.

Also, why in the world would josh think it's a good idea for paul to tell her he volunteered and josh told him he'd rather Elena go up? Paul's playing him so bad and he doesn't even know it.
gigemJTH12
AG
blows my mind how sympathetic most of this thread is towards Cody. He is a hot head idiot that wants to fight when he is backed in a corner. Paul catches so much flack for being a napoleon manipulator...okay???? thats his game and its worked for 1.5 seasons now. at least he has a game. Cody's game is "be a dick head to everyone and hope I win comps until the end'

Cody is the worst social Big Brother player I have ever seen. so strange that people are taking his side over Paul.
Bunk Moreland
Cody hasn't been nice, but he hasn't necessarily been rude to anyone. A few times he crossed the line, one with Paul upstairs and maybe a bit with Josh. He's that person who doesn't do "fake" or "nice just to be nice." And in real life those people tend to just be "quiet," but in the house it comes off as negative.

Agreed his social game is godawful.

I won't speak for all, but I think the sentiment many on here have is that Paul was being fed the win from production early, and then the entire house just swinging from his nuts. It's annoying to watch the game and see people with built in unfair advantages.

Then, when things don't go perfectly his way, he decides to lead a house-wide attack on the 2 people who are isolated that no one talks to, and bring up his military service, questioning it, etc?

It's not that anyone on here is rooting for Cody. It's that somehow Paul found away to make Cody sympathetic.

And even before last week's Paul/Christmas/Alex/Raven-led ****storm (that was way over the top and borderline psychotic with how they spend 2 hours talking themselves into these falsehoods before attacking them....) I mentioned on the thread I really don't have anything against Paul. My beef is with Grodner/BB and this incessant need to bring back vets, and then give them huge advantages. And then my next beef is with the house full of fluffers who just want to make jury and not play the game. If I were in Paul's shoes and production gifted me that power week 1 + 9 people in the house were lapping up everything I said, I'd be playing it the same way. No hate for that other than it just makes the show frustrating to watch.

It was the same with Nicole last year. I was bored with her last year, and towards the end it was like she had a team of production ensuring they'd do whatever it took for her to score the win, and Paul should have won last year imo. He did the most and played the best game.
Bunk Moreland
and I will add that this thread is really no different from the way the fans currently feel about the house.

Cody is ranked 4th and Paul is ranked 14th.
gigemJTH12
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Paul should have won last year imo. He did the most and played the best game.
10000% agree. I was shocked when they revealed the final vote. I think it was rigged.

I also think thats why Paul was given this season and had the help from production. Although I think the extent of that help is somewhat exaggerated by people on this board.

gigemJTH12
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

and I will add that this thread is really no different from the way the fans currently feel about the house.

Cody is ranked 4th and Paul is ranked 14th.
oh okay...nothing personal against this thread. Its just the only thing I read about BB.
Ag13
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

10000% agree. I was shocked when they revealed the final vote. I think it was rigged.

I also think thats why Paul was given this season and had the help from production. Although I think the extent of that help is somewhat exaggerated by people on this board.

3 weeks safety for just showing up is a pretty big advantage.
Bunk Moreland
He mentioned earlier this year he didn't fight harder in the final questions (something I wish he would have done) because he knew no matter what Nicole was winning, and that he confirmed as much with the jury after (though of course they'd say that).

And let's be real, the only reason he is back (and thus the reason production set up that first temptation to keep him in the house safe a while) was to ensure he'd get to jury and keep the ratings up. Grodner and crew have this sick obsession with thinking we HAVE to have some blast from the past each year or else we wont' watch.

It was purely a ploy at ratings. "Oh, everyone loved Paul last year? Let's make sure him and #PISSED and #friendship comes back it'll ensure ratings."
gigemJTH12
AG
Ag13 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

3 weeks safety for just showing up is a pretty big advantage.
wasnt it voted on by america?

just like Jessicas hex. Which was the worst thing that could have happened for Pauls game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.