*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,076 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
TheSheik
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got lost down a hole this morning

I found several Raven hate links with lots of references and ties to her lies
her Mom recently got in a facebook fight threatening people with CPS and Job exposure if they criticized Raven

started with here #ravenexposedparty

videos of a lot of her lies, transgressions and funky dancing .....
https://twitter.com/i/moments/899464296840777729

there is so much out there - I don't watch feeds and hadn't really been doing much but reading here TexAgs - I wondered how bad Raven must be for her Jokers rating to be so low - the truth and reality of her and her family is so much worse than I thought it could be
tailgatetimer10
AG
This has been going on for a while. I think the internet chased her mom off though.
4stringAg
AG
Man watching that clip of Matt and Raven berating Jason, Jason should have told them both to go **** themselves and that at least he's playing the game unlike Matt who is apparently only there to stick his dick in white trash hole
4stringAg
AG
And Alex is deranged about Kevin. First she gets some wild ass notion he's an undercover cop then she all but accuses him of being a child molester
Bunk Moreland
I bet Matt starts distancing himself from Raven by the time they get to the wrap party. A past hg was saying on Twitter the other night that production gives hg's sort of a genric "pulse" of the outside world and how they're perceived before they get to the backyard interviews after the show.

Matt is gonna be thrown off fast.
Bunk Moreland
Love how Matt and Raven were so upset about Jason "duping" them, when they've been a part of doing that to others all season.
Sex Panther
AG
I ****ing hate Alex
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That always drives me nuts to when they lie and deceive all season and participate in tricking and backdooring others like the game requires. Yet they get super butthurt when it happens to them and never once considered that that could happen. Paul pulls the strings on matts eviction and STILL has Matt doing his bidding and getting in the face of an older man.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Josh last night told Paul it would be unfair to Paul if he got caught up in any of this "mess" and if he hears talk of Paul being nominated he'll volunteer to go up as a pawn instead...

As a pawn...with 3 weeks or so left in the game. How stupid is this ****ing place?

Also, did anyone catch on the show last night that when Jason was talking to Kevin about going up as a pawn, he said "you're the only person in the house who hasn't gone on the block"....

If I were half a conspiracy theorist I'd say the HG's were offered $500k for 2nd place as long as Paul wins...because that's how insane they're all sounding.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Matt has been such a pos this week. I'm sick of him going after Kevin and acting all big now. Dude sucks.
jac4
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Matt has been such a pos this week. I'm sick of him going after Kevin and acting all big now. Dude sucks.

Matt is actually the most sackless player I've ever seen in BB. He has no one to blame other than his inability to win an HOH comp. it's certainly not Kevin's fault that Matt is going home. Still can't believe the blind loyalty to Paul. It's absurd.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
He looked stupid trying to puff out his chest to Kevin and his voice raising about 10 octaves while calling Jason a ***** for actually semi playing the game.
Bunk Moreland
the worst part is he thinks he's being chivalrous by giving up his game for Raven because she "needs it more."

*****, it's a game. You PLAY. TO WIN. THE GAME.

That, and he's being chivalrous for a psychopath in the outside world who exploits an odd, but completely manageable medical condition for money to go clubbing.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I thought the exact same thing when the Aggie football player did it a few seasons back. I thought it was stupid then. Why would you even go on the show if you were too stupid to try and win half a million dollars and would even think about giving it to someone else?

Edit. it was Clay trying to "give up his game" for Shelli. These guys will do anything for a piece of ass I guess or to try to look like the good guy. Idiots. What's up with the guys from Texas pulling that crap?
MooreTrucker
AG
It's that "Southern gentleman" thing
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I'm a southern gentlemen and I would evict my wife from the big brother house if it gave me a better chance at half a mil.
JABQ04
AG
MooreTrucker said:

It's that "Southern gentleman" thing

While subscribe to the "Southern Gentleman" game I draw the line at some rando trailer trash chick I've been ****ing for 7 weeks and probably have zero interest in pursuing outside of the house. Matt is just a moron. Can't play the game and now he's dead to rights.
MooreTrucker
AG
Hey, I didn't say it was a good thing, just what I think they're thinking.
tailgatetimer10
AG
At least clay won something. Matt only won something that was thrown to him.. And has sat on the block the last, 4 evictions?? And willingly acted as a pawn each time!

Clay wasn't good by any means but I don't think I've seen a more worthless player than Matt. And it really irritates me that he doesn't even follow through with being a have not this week. And also wants to put the blame on everyone else for getting blindsided. Guy is a moron.
Bunk Moreland
I would say tonight's HOH should be hilarious, but no doubt Josh will win it because he'll be the only one trying.

Paul we know will throw it because nobody knows he's actually playing for a chance to win it all apparently.

Raven is awful at competition, Christmas feels comfortable so she'll throw it, then you had Jason & Alex last night saying they shouldn't win the next couple weeks...they need to let Josh/Xmas/Paul win it. They're so stupidly comfortable they want to throw it with this amount of people left. We'll see if Alex listens to Jason's advice or not.

Either way, Raven and Josh might be the only ones trying. Good news is both of them would nominate Jason & Alex so it'd create the rift the house needs.
MooreTrucker
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

At least clay won something. Matt only won something that was thrown to him.. And has sat on the block the last, 4 evictions?? And willingly acted as a pawn each time!

Clay wasn't good by any means but I don't think I've seen a more worthless player than Matt. And it really irritates me that he doesn't even follow through with being a have not this week. And also wants to put the blame on everyone else for getting blindsided. Guy is a moron.
Well, he does wear that tu shirt almost constantly.....
4stringAg
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Yep. Josh last night told Paul it would be unfair to Paul if he got caught up in any of this "mess" and if he hears talk of Paul being nominated he'll volunteer to go up as a pawn instead...

As a pawn...with 3 weeks or so left in the game. How stupid is this ****ing place?

Also, did anyone catch on the show last night that when Jason was talking to Kevin about going up as a pawn, he said "you're the only person in the house who hasn't gone on the block"....

If I were half a conspiracy theorist I'd say the HG's were offered $500k for 2nd place as long as Paul wins...because that's how insane they're all sounding.
Wondering the same thing. It may just be that they are all just stupid clods. The only ones to me that saw through Paul were Cody and Jessica and Jessica even called them all out on her eviction for being idiots for not recognizing it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think Raven would put up Kevin and Jason for what it's worth..
AGTX
AG
tailgatetimer10
AG
Should I take a nap?
MooreTrucker
AG
Yes, and for God's sake don't go talk to anyone else about it.
Jimmy McNulty
SkinkyAg03
AG
I get that your mind goes crazy when you're locked in a house with no interaction with the outside world. There's not a person alive who make it through without saying or doing something that would make your mother wash your mouth out with soap. But these people are just deranged.

I either want Kevin to win this HOH or for him to get voted out. While he's said some bone headed things, no one deserves the crap that they've decided is his turn to swallow. (I was amazed when Jason nailed what was going on with the house last night.) I just don't see him winning, so unless he can make a big move just put him out of his misery and send him to jury, and then I can officially quit the season.

Who do y'all see winning AFP? I know there's a big push for Cody, but I kind of want Kevin to win it 1. because he's entertaining 2. as a big FU to Alex and Raven.
aggietoolman
AG

Quote:

Haven't watched or read anything outside of this thread, but I've said as much here in this thread. I'm completely convinced that CBS/Production has completely set up this season to give Paul the victory.

Where has production been with the manipulation in game DR sessions to try and steer competitions and alliance break ups? From early following and later reading here, that seems to not be present this season. It's like the DR sessions are suggesting that Paul has no chance, should be protected, and that everyone is safe if they follow the current path.

Bunk Moreland
I think they stacked the house with morons. Read updates last night where multiple HG's had no idea about Aaryn's season, hadn't watched any of the last 3 or 4 seasons, etc. I like Kevin from an entertainment standpoint I guess, but he's clueless about the game too. Learned on the fly in the house like Josh and the rest.

Jason's DR sessions on last night's show seemed almost as if production had to ask those questions for him to be smart enough to realize the mob mentality of the year, or that they were wanting to put Kevin up to possibly swap votes.

"Why do you think the house this year chooses a mob mentality to target people?" ask that enough times, then in a later session say "why do you think Alex, Paul & Christmas were pushing so hard for Kevin?" and then he can answer with what we saw on the session.

I think they're manipulating, but they're manipulating mostly to keep Paul safe but try and drum up some tension and drama. You can tell the TV broadcasts are struggling for anything to show.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I think they're manipulating, but they're manipulating mostly to keep Paul safe but try and drum up some tension and drama. You can tell the TV broadcasts are struggling for anything to show that won't completely alienate the rest of the viewers that are still trying to stomach these idiots.
JDUB08AG
AG
Oh this Matt and Raven freak out is glorious
MooreTrucker
AG
WTF is Julie wearing?!?!?!?
MooreTrucker
AG
Josh is such a f***ing child
JDUB08AG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

WTF is Julie wearing?!?!?!?

Looks like she went opossum hunting

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.