*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,905 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're probably right but it won't happen. It's insane to hear these houseguests walk out one after one and continue to not realize what's going on.
MrPlow2010
AG
I read on reddit that there's going to be a surprise eviction on Tuesday that will air on Wednesday night. I don't know if it's true or not but supposedly the person has been correct in other things.
Bunk Moreland
It's going to be a fast forward week. That's the only way they can make the numbers work for finale night.

It only helps Paul imo. Chaos will cause everyone to stick to their past plans and not deviate because there's less time to talk and strategize...not that this house is that type or anything.

One thing from the broadcast tonight that sticks out is each time Paul fakes his emotions in a live show then immediately (and knowing he's on camera) congratulates everyone on making it to final (whatever). After about the third time I heard that within seconds of an eviction I'd just say "shut the **** up Paul"
Bunk Moreland
Josh won hoh. Sounds like Kevin threw it at Paul's direction. Of course the big oaf Josh wins even though this hoh is not a great one to win since you can't play in the f4 hoh. Of course Paul will win that one because he's the only one who probably knows the f4 hoh plays in the f3 overall hoh comps.

Jish asked Paul last night if there's a veto during the f4 hoh. Good lord how stupid are these people.

Alex has said to the house to just tell her if she's the target instead of blindsiding, and if she goes to hurt she'll "bat 100%"for Paul.
AcctAg11
AG
Did anyone else watch Jason's live feeder interview? The poor guy thinks that both Alex and Kevin were both in on the plan to get him out. I wonder if he will be more or less pissed to find out that Alex wasn't in on it and is really just that dumb.

It will be interesting to see what Josh does here with his HoH. The safest move is to put up Kevin and Alex, and then try to win veto. If he gets the veto, He has the option to try and get Kevin to vote out Paul in exchange for taking him down. If Josh doesn't win veto, he can just follow Paul's plan and just insure that he makes it to the final 3, as planned.

He could also just say "f*** it", and put up Paul and Alex. Would likely ruin his alliance with Xmas, but that could be repairable. Either option, he needs Kevin's vote, which may not be possible with Alex on the block.

I think Josh likely plays it safe this week. I think Alex still being here probably is too threatening for Josh to make a move against Paul. He probably also overestimates the importance of not playing in the final 4 HoH (he didn't even know how the veto works on final 4, apparently). The real power is being the veto winner in final 4, but I don't know if Josh realizes that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Half the damn house was crying, then he said that. You'd think the emotional types would red flag that. Nope.
AcctAg11
AG
If Josh doesn't make a move in the house, I hope he at least keeps exposing Paul's game in his good by messages. If Paul keeps lying during them, like he was clearly caught doing in Jason's, it could create a really bitter jury.

It would be hilarious if Paul made it to the final 2 and lost AGAIN for mismanaging the jurors.
AcctAg11
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

AcctAg11 said:

Also, it appears that Christmas might be in love with Paul, based on her conversation last night to the cameras. Would help to explain a lot if her actions.

what did she say?

Sorry for being a little late, but this should be the video of the Christmas expressing her feelings the other night.

Bunk Moreland
This was on a recap from that night and the video posted above...

Quote:

12:13 AM BBT "I'm just not normally in a position where my heart gets away from me [says with a smile] and I feel like it's getting away from me. [laughs] My heart is getting away from me and it creates even more anxiety. Now you have another turn of anxiety and pressure and confusion and physical, emotional heartache.

12:14 AM BBT "It hurts my heart that I'm so reserved here. That I can ask the questions that I want to ask I can't say exactly how I feel and tell people exactly how I think of them for the good and the bad."

12:15 AM BBT "I'm in this purgatory of emotion and sometimes my heart stops."

12:16 AM BBT "Paul makes me smile. There's a little nugget of information."

12:17 AM BBT "I'm going to come out of here and discover whether or not my heart is broken or healed."

Serious Lee
this picture about sums up it up

Bunk Moreland
Josh nominated Alex and Kevin but has mentioned to feeds and Alex that he wants to put Paul up and take a shot at him.

To do that he would need Kevin to be pulled off because Christmas will vote to keep Paul, as will Alex.

Hopefully Josh understands that. Kevin needs to come off because he'll understand and vote to evict Paul, and Josh could break the tie.

I highly doubt it happens though
agsquirrel97
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Josh nominated Alex and Kevin but has mentioned to feeds and Alex that he wants to put Paul up and take a shot at him.

To do that he would need Kevin to be pulled off because Christmas will vote to keep Paul, as will Alex.

Hopefully Josh understands that. Kevin needs to come off because he'll understand and vote to evict Paul, and Josh could break the tie.

I highly doubt it happens though
Agree this is the only logical way Paul leaves this round, since Alex is anything but logical.

I am now solidly in the camp of Paul losing to a fool as the perfect summation of this season. My pick would be him losing to Patriot Day, but Paul losing to any of the final 4 will be just as fitting.
Ag13
AG
How many votes does paul even have in jury right now? He's playing a great game objectively, but he's already pissed off most the jury or will when they start unraveling it all. Cody was never going to vote for him. He manipulated Elena and Marc. Masterminded Jason out and it shouldn't take much for Raven to figure out he voted her off.
HTownAg98
Cody has said multiple times that Paul is playing the best game. He may not like Paul, but he has utter contempt for the rest of the house.
aggiedrew08
AG
I think Cody will separate personal from game and vote objectively who played the best game.
Bunk Moreland
I wonder if Matt is shocked that Raven is in jury. You know, because she was playing the best game and all.
LHIOB
AG
Cody will make sure Paul wins. He respected Paul and hates everyone else. Im shocked he didnt just leave the jury house.
JDUB08AG
AG
I really thought Cody was going to tell Julie thanks, but not thanks on going to jury.
Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I wonder if Matt is shocked that Raven is in jury. You know, because she was playing the best game and all.

Well, she did throw comps to Paul and stuff.
jac4
AG
I do feel bad for Cody. Other than Mark, the jury house is a total beat down with stupidity/irritating people.
Bunk Moreland
Haven't red updates other than Paul won veto so my guess is pov won't be used obviously
4stringAg
AG
So Alex thinks Paul is her ride or die now so she'll know he's full of **** if he doesn't use POV to pull her off and force josh to put up xmas.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Elana isn't bad..
AggieGirl35
AG
Seems like it's been an interesting day in the house. I guess Paul told Alex he was going to vote her out and it was like a landslide of realizations for her. The pieces are clicking, like an entire summer too late, that she's been a pawn all along. Josh is up to his usual victim noises, but honestly he appears to be the only one making sense. National Ice Cream Day is acting like Josh owes her something. Paul has really dialed up the "BB King" attitude while also trying to fluff everyone else into thinking they're each a lock for AFP. This season would have been much better if someone 1) would have come to these realizations about Paul earlier AND 2) actually had the balls/ability to do something about it. Cody and Jess saw it, but by that point Paul had a whole stable of sheep.
4stringAg
AG
It would have been so simple for Josh prior to the last HOH comp to ask Paul why he wanted to throw the HOH to Josh. Im sure Paul would have bull****ted him but if I was Josh I'd have asked him that if he wants Alex out so bad, just man up and be the one to win HOH and put her on the block.

I hope Kevin wins either the F4 HOH or POV and screws this whole plan up
Sex Panther
AG
That Revengers thing was the most insanely, stupid thing I've ever seen. That alone will probably cause me to stop watching this show out of pure embarrassment.

Nicole is really hot though when she doesn't talk
JABQ04
AG
jac4 said:

I do feel bad for Cody. Other than Mark, the jury house is a total beat down with stupidity/irritating people.

Poor dude just wanted some time to himself.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Are these the "celebrities" for the half season? Will not watch.
tailgatetimer10
AG
2 of the better competitions were not even played this year. The traditional comic book one and the spelling one. However they did manage to promote two of their crummy TV shows (one which is cancelled). They clearly adjusted the competitions due to Christmas in my opinion.
Sex Panther
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Watch one be Paul
Bunk Moreland
Pretty funny reading updates last night of Alex isolating herself reading the bible, and talking mad **** about Paul and how he ****ed her game up.

All season long she trashed each person that they forced into the corner to read the bible, making fun of them. Now here she is, and she is so bitter that she got played.
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10 said:

No...the past HG's won't be the celebs. I didn't watch last night but I follow Dan and other HG's on twitter and saw them mention doing something for the production, so I'm fairly certain this won't have anything to do with it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
they want ratings for the winter half season? OJ is available now
Bunk Moreland
I think we should come up with some basic odds on which celebrities will be on the winter season.

A Baldwin Brother not named Alec... 3:1
a real housewife from any season....5:1
Andy Dick...7:1
Jimmy McNulty
AG
One female US gymnast from the last olympics

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.