*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,088 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Bunk Moreland

Bunk Moreland

Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Derrick was the best.
MooreTrucker
AG
Paul getting no slack from other vets.
Aggie95
AG
I almost choked whIle watching bbad and Paul said the following to Jason, xmas,and Josh

1) "I can't stand it when people just stir **** up and mess up other people's game on purpose...that's not playing the game"....uhhh wtf are Josh and Xmas doing then?

2) "I don't like people just riding along and not playing the game"....again, wtf are your lemmings doing?
Bunk Moreland

Bunk Moreland

SkinkyAg03
AG
I know people think Derrick's season was full of dumb asses and it was a fairly easy win, but think of what he could have done with this season. He probably could have convinced every single one of them to self evict to the jury house because he heard the pool had a super fun slide.
AcctAg11
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

I know people think Derrick's season was full of dumb asses and it was a fairly easy win, but think of what he could have done with this season. He probably could have convinced every single one of them to self evict to the jury house because he heard the pool had a super fun slide.

Easily.

The difference with Derrick's season though, in my opinion, is that when he won, he was playing against players of the same experience level.

Paul is running the house here, but as the lone vet he SHOULD be. I don't necessarily think that the rest of the cast can't play the game. Paul is able to just use his experience from already playing the game once to run circles around the newbies. He is simply "seal clubbing" (to steal a phrase from the gaming world) and it's hard to have respect his gameplay in that situation. Not to mention the other advantages Paul had. The cast had really no choice but to line up behind him or get stuck on the outside with no way to fight back due to the safety temptation.

Sure, Paul is a good game player. But even winning this season won't prove to me that he should be mentioned among the greats in this game.

This cast would have been really fun to watch had Paul not been inserted into the game.

Flashdiaz
AG
AcctAg11 said:

This cast would have been really fun to watch had Paul not been inserted into the game.

or allowed to be put on the block. Cody would have evicted him in week 2.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Flashdiaz said:

AcctAg11 said:

or allowed to be put on the block. Cody would have evicted him in week 2.
Exactly. That was the most ridiculous part of Paul coming back.
jac4
AG
Saw a rumor on Mortys that Paul was getting paid double the usual rate for HGs. I guess that would be impossible to substantiate though.

Can't wait till these a-holes get out of the house and find out what America thinks of them.
Carl Underguard
AG
I'm guessing he's getting paid at least double. Returning houseguests get paid a lot more than regular ones, and Paul is more of a "star" than someone like Davonne.
Bunk Moreland
Looks like so far it's just a ****-talking day in the BB house. Rehashing the Paul/Mark convo last night where Paul told him people have said Mark is targeting him blah blah.

Paul's new thing is asking people what they've ever done for him, and then use it as justification for anything he says.

Jason really hates Raven. Can't stand her.

Paul has basically ensured Mark is the primary target next, and he's now telling the other HG's to remember all of the condescending things Kevin randomly says to them since he's older and he always calls them immature kids etc.

So Paul is lining up his next target after Mark as well.
Counterpoint
AG
Flashdiaz said:

I have a feeling they're going to keep Raven around because she is so pathetically useless. Having her in the final 2 assures the other person will win.
Would it? Or would everyone feel sorry for her because of her alleged medical expenses/issues?
AcctAg11
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

Flashdiaz said:

I have a feeling they're going to keep Raven around because she is so pathetically useless. Having her in the final 2 assures the other person will win.
Would it? Or would everyone feel sorry for her because of her alleged medical expenses/issues?

I could see certain houseguests voting for her because they think America loves her and don't want to piss off their real/potential fan base.
HTownAg98
Elena really is dumber than a box of rocks. And she might not be the dumbest.
Bunk Moreland
Raven ain't getting any votes except from Matt unless it was maybe against Elena.

She is annoying the whole house. Jason and someone else the other day randomly said "is her disease thing really that serious?" or something because of what they've noticed she does or says... Then immediately goes and eats something that wouldn't be good, etc.

She's milked it way too much. I don't get how narcissistic she is. **** when I had a medical scare I basically didn't want anyone knowing, and would be appreciative and humbled when close friends would give well wishes but I always wanted to talk about something or someone else.

I don't think I could deal well with a person who just randomly decides to flip a switch on when their over exaggerated medical condition is bothering them or not for sympathy.
Bunk Moreland
Ugh. I'm not religious but I still don't like this one...

For context, Alex decided to just randomly go off on Cody again where she told him all the things she and Jason have done for him and he's an *******. At the time Cody was reading the Bible and possibly Mark/Elena too. All he said was "I'm sorry." most likely in a sarcastic way but that's all he said. And she thanked him for saying that and left.... Then she goes to the rest of the house....

Quote:

Alex: A**hole...He's sitting there reading his bible, like a little b**ch. All 3 of them are reading their bibles together.

You'd think if you walked in on anyone reading the Bible you'd just leave it alone.
tk for tu juan
Is the double eviction HOH or veto comp typically the one where they dig in a ball pit for multiple objects jump over a wall and hit the button?

Jeff: Clown shoes
gigemJTH12
AG
Sex Panther said:

Jess is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Too bad she's a prostitute.
really? She is not even very pretty without makeup. She wears just as much as Elena. Just not as much lipstick so its not as obvious. Jessica has nice boobs(apparently they are real), and a nice body
gigemJTH12
AG
Just read the last 4 pages and caught up. this thread

MooreTrucker
AG
I guess we'll just have to disagree on that. I'm with Panther, she's gorgeous.
gigemJTH12
AG
I am not saying she is some scrub...but "one of the hottest women I have ever seen" type hot?

She wears huge eyelashes and cakes on the makeup

redass89
Whoa. Doesn't even look like the same person
gigemJTH12
AG
LHIOB
AG
We have found the worst people on the internet! Looking for ugly pictures of pretty girls!
sportsfan100
LHIOB said:

We have found the worst people on the internet! Looking for real pictures of pretty girls!
FIFY
Flashdiaz
AG
y'all are acting like a bunch of Alex and Christmas's
sportsfan100
so posting pictures of a prostitute on the internet and judging their fake looks triggers you?

sad!
Flashdiaz
AG
sportsfan100 said:

so posting pictures of a prostitute on the internet and judging their fake looks triggers you?

sad!
no, posting ugly pictures by internet playboys does.

But I guess there's nothing else to really talk about in regards to this game as it's a just the Paul show now.
gigemJTH12
AG
Flashdiaz said:

sportsfan100 said:

sad!
no, posting ugly pictures by internet playboys does.

But I guess there's nothing else to really talk about in regards to this game as it's a just the Paul show now.

threads back on track!
MooreTrucker
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I am not saying she is some scrub...but "one of the hottest women I have ever seen" type hot?

She wears huge eyelashes and cakes on the makeup

Yeah, you can find an unflattering picture of pretty much any "hot" girl on the interwebz.
Bunk Moreland
Tidbits from last night...it was mostly a **** talking session because Cody/Mark/Elena all just stayed in the HN room.

Quote:

Wed 11:14 PM BBT
Alex discussing her DRs and being told what to say. She gets confused by the words. NT

Quote:

Wed 11:15 PM BBT
Alex suggests doing the thumbs down raspberries when Cody is doing his speech. NT

Quote:

Wed 11:20 PM BBT

Alex and Jason plan simultaneous raspberries for Cody during his speech. Paul and Christmas join. Christmas laughing. NT

Wed 11:21 PM BBT

Christmas does a 'slitting throat' motion about anyone not doing the raspberries in synch with them. NT

Quote:

Wed 11:34 PM BBT
Christmas says Kevin's paranoia is escalating. Paul: "I'm going to escalate it more." NT

Quote:

Wed 11:40 PM BBT
Alex wants to put baby powder in the hair dryer to get Elena. NT

Quote:

Wed 11:49 PM BBT
Paul tells Maven about the raspberries plan. Raven taps on the counter laughing. NT

Quote:

Thu 1:32 AM BBT
1:20 AM Alex pours the last of the bag of sugar into a plastic baggie and hides it, then refills the sugar bag with salt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.