*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,161 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So Josh won part 2 of the final HOH. He'll face Paul in part 3
tk for tu juan
Now basically Paul and Christmas will spend the next three days getting in Josh's head, Paul wins part 3, Paul/Christmas final 2, and Paul wins BB19.
Bunk Moreland
It'll be hard to get into his head if it's the jury statements final hoh.

In an odd way, Josh might be able to decipher some harder ones because he saw more of the reality of the Hg's than Paul. Basically everyone sucked up to Paul so he might have a bit of a flawed perception. Sort-of goes to how far he's off on what he thinks America thinks even though they had multiple clues(Jess getting that final temptation; huge applause for Cody on his 2nd exit, Raven never getting Dr's thus very little broadcast time, etc). That said, I fully expect most to be really easy.

This season was so bad that the most obvious oaf to evict after week 1 is the person America is hoping wins out of the final 3.
Flashdiaz
AG
Paul and teacher in service day will mess with Josh and make him cry more than usual from here to Wednesday to rattle him so Paul wins the 3rd hoh
rhoswen
AG
Does anyone think Paul *won't* win the 3rd HOH, even if Josh is on his game?
4stringAg
AG
My son who follows BB religiously just sent me a message from some blog called Big Bother Live that said that there was going to be a bitter jury and right now the only ones that would vote for Paul are Raven and Matt.
Serious Lee
i dont know what hes basing that off of besides the last jury segment we saw and that "Hes playing for 2nd place" comment from mark was probably about josh but edited for effect. cody is the only one whose immune to groupthink and i think he respects paul more than anyone else. i would love to see paul lose 2 years in a row due to personal reasons but dont see it happening. hope im wrong.
4stringAg
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

i dont know what hes basing that off of besides the last jury segment we saw and that "Hes playing for 2nd place" comment from mark was probably about josh but edited for effect. cody is the only one whose immune to groupthink and i think he respects paul more than anyone else. i would love to see paul lose 2 years in a row due to personal reasons but dont see it happening. hope im wrong.

You are probably right, may just be some blog he reads trying to get clicks
cr0wbar
AG
If I don't see Cody accepting the AFP from Julie with a shrug, then this season will have been all for naught.
LHIOB
AG
Somehow Paul has become a less likable Russell Hantz
AcctAg11
AG
In an interview, Grodner described the jury as bitter. She said that the jury can't stand Maven's delusions or even their mere presence.

While I don't know if Grodner is just playing up a narrative created by the show or if there is actually bitterness there (either are certainly plausible), how funny would it be if Raven was the one to ruin Paul's game by simply just driving the Jury insane?
Bunk Moreland
AcctAg11 said:

In an interview, Grodner described the jury as bitter. She said that the jury can't stand Maven's delusions or even their mere presence.

While I don't know if Grodner is just playing up a narrative created by the show or if there is actually bitterness there (either are certainly plausible), how funny would it be if Raven was the one to ruin Paul's game by simply just driving the Jury insane?

That would be hilarious.

I finally got to watch the segments of the jury house from last Thursday's show (didn't watch a second of anything else on the broadcast), and it was hilarious.

I liked Mark openly telling them as a competitor and fan of the game how nuts they are. And Raven backed off a bit, but in the totally Raven fashion... "Well maybe Paul wasn't, but I was pulling strings."

No Raven...you backed off the wrong person in that scenario.

When Cody walked off Matt says "it's a show, guy. You're not even going to take part in the show?"...Cody should have responded "you just spent 2 and a half months not taking part in the show you mother ****er"

Then of course you had delusional Raven & Alex, both just so sure they needed to get to F2 with Paul. How warped are they?
MooreTrucker
AG
I would love for Raven's jury question to be something along the lines of her puppetmaster role, only to see Paul dissolve in laughter at the mere suggestion that she pulled any strings.
4stringAg
AG
I'd love to see the look on Paul's face in either of these two scenarios:

• Josh beats him for final HOH and takes Xmas to final 2.
  • Paul wins final HOH and a bitter jury denies him what he thinks is his birthright (left at the altar again)
Counterpoint
AG
4stringAg said:

• Paul wins final HOH and a bitter jury denies him what he thinks is his birthright (left at the altar again)

And that outcome means we see him again on BB20.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Josh not taking him to final 2 would be best case scenario.

The idiot should've taken Kevin to final 3, that away he would have two opponents he know he could've beat.
Serious Lee
it appears that the rumors of a bitter jury have some legs.

Quote:

She said that the jury can't stand Maven's delusions or even their mere presence.
Theres speculation that ravens psycho ass may have blown up pauls game in jury by over embellishing her preshow relationship with him and her inhouse alliance with him

You know she lies and one ups everyone.

AggieGirl35
AG
I think it was yesterday that Paul was hyping National Dog Day telling her she's a lock for AFP because of how great her story is. Seriously the best part of the finale will be if Cody wins AFP. The whole season will have been worth it to see those looks if that happens. ESPECIALLY if it happens after Paul somehow loses.
4stringAg
AG
What was her pre-show relationship with Paul?

By the way, that blurb is the same one that my son saw in my earlier post regarding the bitter jury.
Serious Lee
she went to one of his concerts or meet and greets in arkansas, im still not sure what he does exactly besides start a shi**y clothing line with obscenities on every shirt. i saw on another site that they met another time and paul was following her on social media until just a few weeks before this season started and then he abruptly stopped following her.
4stringAg
AG
What's funny is that her meeting him pre-show at some concert is probably no big conspiracy but like your previous post said, she's dumb enough to oversell it in jury and turn people off on the chance that there may have been some pre-show shenanigans.

Apparently also Christmas supposedly worked for Paul's mother at some point so Paul knew her pre-show as well.
Serious Lee
they are convinced that whoever finishes 3rd will be AFP. Alex was also pleading with the live feeders for their vote. Matt thinks raven is a lock. the reveal might be the highlight of the season.
JDUB08AG
AG
Can they list the AFP rankings live on TV Wednesday one by one, starting with the lowest? I want a split screen with the jury and final houseguests.
Eugene4x
AG
That would be good TV....so no
Bunk Moreland
So Jokers has a cool rating game where it asks you to guess how the jury would vote for each possible F2, then who you think will win BB and who should win BB, then who will win AFP and who should win.

I'm trying to weigh those rumors in a little but not completely buy into them fully with my predictions at least at this point, and weirdly enough I have votes going for each person depending on the F2 pairing.

Christmas/Josh in Final 2:
Kevin: Christmas
Alex: Josh
Raven: Christmas
Jason: Josh
Matthew: Christmas
Mark: Christmas
Elena: Christmas
Cody: Christmas
Paul: Christmas

Christmas wins 7-2

Paul/Josh in Final 2:
Kevin: Josh
Alex: Paul
Raven: Paul
Jason: Josh
Matthew: Paul
Mark: Josh
Elena: Josh
Cody: Josh
Christmas: Paul

Josh wins 5-4

Paul/Christmas in Final 2:
Kevin: Christmas
Alex: Paul
Raven: Paul
Jason: Christmas
Matthew: Paul
Mark: Paul
Elena: Paul
Cody: Christmas
Josh: Christmas

Paul wins 5-4

Who will win BB19: Paul
Who SHOULD win BB19: Paul
Who WILL win America's Favorite Houseguest:
Cody
Who SHOULD win America's Favorite Houseguest: Cody

The only redeeming thing about BB19 is that with such a hated house from the outside, plus the fact that maybe 3 houseguests actively played the game inside the house...a bitter jury situation could definitely brew and it helps us not know how each juror will vote. Usually by finale night, most everyone has an idea of at least 6-7 of the jurors and how they'll vote.
HTownAg98
I'm usually not a fan of butthurt jury, but for this year I'll give it a pass.
Serious Lee
a one-legged gimp, that got to cast a vote from a hospital bed, winning BB would be the perfect eye sore that this season needs
Flashdiaz
AG
4stringAg said:

What's funny is that her meeting him pre-show at some concert is probably no big conspiracy but like your previous post said, she's dumb enough to oversell it in jury and turn people off on the chance that there may have been some pre-show shenanigans.

Apparently also Christmas supposedly worked for Paul's mother at some point so Paul knew her pre-show as well.
so they give Paul immunity for 3 weeks and put in at least 2 people that knew him before that are fans.... no one else had a chance.

Bunk Moreland
HTownAg98 said:

I'm usually not a fan of butthurt jury, but for this year I'll give it a pass.

I'm not either. I still think Paul should win, but they rigged it so hard with the early week "america's vote" that they absolutely knew Paul would get + casting the dumbest group in history that I will laugh openly if Paul doesn't win after all his over-calculating of each situation.

And to that point...I think an argument could be made (not by Xmas or the oaf though because they're incapable of it) that Paul overplayed too many situations, and he simply didn't have to constantly be setting up close votes/tie votes/wonky votes and playing everyone. His position was so comfortable in the house once Cody left that he would have been better served to be more honest in his social game instead of tell everyone exactly what they wanted to hear.

For Xmas there is no real argument for why she should win. Her getting to the F3, and winning that "race" competition was the biggest joke in the history of Big Brother. But she'd get the right votes in certain situations due to disdain of others.

For Josh, he could argue that he was more real and honest to all the HG's, that he was the house target after week 1, and battled his way to the end. But my guess is he'd answer any jury questions with "Paul, can you help me answer this one?"
JABQ04
AG
cr0wbar said:

If I don't see Cody accepting the AFP from Julie with a shrug, then this season will have been all for naught.

I told my wife I expect to see Cody in a corner with Jessica just pounding Bud Lights and not having **** all to do with these morons.

Also hope Kevin's mafia connections deal with some of these house guests.
LHIOB
AG
Cody lives in Plano I really hope to see him somewhere around town just so I can shake his hand and tell him thank you for not being a b****.
Bunk Moreland
Why would you want to shake the hand of a guy who lied about serving in the military? You know he just bought those pants and shirts from a military supplies store.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
And maybe he'll have his imaginary daughter with him.
spanky
AG
I really hope that Talk Like a Pirate Day wins this thing. Would truly show that Big Brother has nothing to do with actually competing or being in the house at all.
MooreTrucker
AG
spanky said:

I really hope that Talk Like a Pirate Day wins this thing. Would truly show that Big Brother has nothing to do with actually competing or being in the house at all.
Too easy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.