*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,050 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I liked her spunk at first but it seems her gamer girl persona was a schtick and she's just a moron that acts overly dramatic Paul style in the DR
Serious Lee
its because derrick is fresh on their minds after his visit and they probably think hes the best BB player of all time, so if kevin is an undercover cop hes automatically a threat to win the game. some real critical thinkers

and if you dont know, derrick was an undercover cop that won BB.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Quote:

I didn't understand the whole ZOMG! revelation Alex had thinking that Kevin may be a cop...

Why the hell would that even matter? She acted like they're running an illegal drug smuggling ring and he was trying to infiltrate it Departed style
Millennial mentality. BLM and Antifa crap. Cops bad.
Flashdiaz
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

its because derrick is fresh on their minds after his visit and they probably think hes the best BB player of all time, so if kevin is an undercover cop hes automatically a threat to win the game. some real critical thinkers

and if you dont know, derrick was an undercover cop that won BB.
they're manufacturing targets. This is what happens when everyone is on the same page (keep Paul safe)... others have to find a reason to target someone. And further, these idiots do this by ganging up on the target.
Bunk Moreland
yep, exactly. I read last night that Mark was campaigning the best he could, and insinuated Paul was playing both sides of the house. Immediately Christmas, Alex, Jason, Matt and more knew, and then told Paul. He wanted to "call Mark out" for it.

Not one person thought to question it when he left.

Alex was scheming with jason on how to get she, Jason & Paul safely to F3...WTF is she smoking?! Why would she ever want to do that?
Flashdiaz
AG
because Alex and most of the rest of the house are idiots.

I was about to suggest that Mark just say when he gets to jury, he's voting for Paul or whoever is able to get Paul out as there have been no big moves from this group.
But then I remembered who these people are and they would probably be happy Paul would get a vote.
Counterpoint
AG
Flashdiaz said:

But then I remembered who these people are and they would probably be happy Paul would get a vote.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Wed 1:09 PM BBT
Matt says if Cody even OPENS his mouth at the jury roundtable, he's going to destroy him

I love that Matt is already dreaming about the jury roundtable instead of winning BB.

But even so, he's in for a rude awakening when he realizes there's no more game outside the house. Cody can talk if he wants.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Matt stand up to Cody?? Hilarious
MooreTrucker
AG
And I would LOVE to see what his definition of "destroy" is, because I think Cody would tear him up...verbally that is.
Flashdiaz
AG
Matt can speak?
MooreTrucker
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Matt can speak?
When his mouth is not full of cereal
Flashdiaz
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Flashdiaz said:

Matt can speak?
When his mouth is not full of cereal
that's sad that eating cereal is his most interesting trait.
HTownAg98
Some of the zings are pretty good. Paul's was lame.
Bunk Moreland
HTownAg98 said:

Some of the zings are pretty good. Paul's was lame.

What was it? Haven't watched and may not.
Flashdiaz
AG
Matts was:

The only thing Matt has done in this game is.... Raven
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The over the top laughter during the zings from Paul and all his diary rooms this episode were bad. im sure I would hate him in real life.
MooreTrucker
AG
And Josh was even worse. He just went nuts continuously. So annoying.

Raven's zing was just plain mean.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Agree on Josh. He and alex try really hard in the DR's too. Classic over the top, which production probably loves. That's what made codys dr's so great. He didn't care...at all.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Josh just seems like hes trying to impersonate past players of bb that he liked. He's the kid that copies things he thinks is cool and does it to the point where it's not cool at all. Not that it's cool to begin with, but doing the blowing the dueces thing with his finger is case in point.
Bunk Moreland
Jimmy McNulty said:

Agree on Josh. He and alex try really hard in the DR's too. Classic over the top, which production probably loves. That's what made codys dr's so great. He didn't care...at all.

My assumption is DR played both of them up to do it,both in the house and in Dr's.

You could tell by Alex's comment to Cody about going against him die to house and see it by how Josh didn't want to go nuts on Kevin in the house when Paul was egging him on.
La Bamba
AG
Xmas does nothing but say how she needs to make a big game move, but the one time she's in power she nominates Mark. Haha.
Counterpoint
AG
What was the censored word in Alex's zing?

aggie0959
"Jessica"
Dawnguard
AG
Since there's zero chance for Mark, especially since his campaigning just results in the minions running back to paul, i'm officially on #TeamPaul now. (It's kinda like when the Ag's go 8-5 for the season and you need someone to root for once the football playoffs start. Might as well chose Bama) These houseguests get what they deserve - jury money and that's it.

When America's Favorite Player time comes around, I'm torn on the full vote of no confidence (Cameron) or the give the house a hint at how hated they are (Cody). Probably just going to throw a bunch of votes to Cody and hope they stick.

As far as this episode goes - Anyone else feel like Zingbot was on screen about 3x longer than normal? There's no game play going on (and no gameplay means more twists to try to spur players into doing something) - so they've gotta find ways to fill the time. Heck, they wasted the sliding comp, which is normally a full Sunday episode (don't get me started on the lack of live feeds for that either).

I'm also sensing pandora's box this season due to the complete lack of gameplay.
Flashdiaz
AG
it's funny how when Alex, Josh and Xmas were HOH, they would say they have other targets and may evict them over the preplanned target. I get that it's probably production getting them to say these things in order to make it slightly less boring, but do they actually believe the crap they say? everyone knows it's who ever Paul says.
ShawnTxAg
AG
When i was still watching the feeds, Josh actually started saying his before he went into the DR. He claimed and Christmas even pumped him up to not listen to anyone else including paul and do his own thing as HOH, well that lasted all of probably ten minutes until paul came in and talked to them and they were both singing a different tune. These clowns eat his stuff up and ask for seconds.
jac4
AG
silverleaf said:

I'm also sensing pandora's box this season due to the complete lack of gameplay.

I hope the Pandora's box is $100K bonus for whoever evicted Paul.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
silverleaf said:

Since there's zero chance for Mark, especially since his campaigning just results in the minions running back to paul, i'm officially on #TeamPaul now.

You're looking at this all wrong. Paul is a vile, obnoxious attention hoar, but he would be a deserving winner. He desperately wants and needs to win this as validation, and there are people out there who would rank him among the top 5 or 10 BB winners. And him winning would validate this season to a certain extent.

At this point, somebody completely awful in every way is going to win $500K. No way around that. So I'm hoping it ends up being somebody befitting of what a terrible season it's been. Somebody like Matt... most worthless houseguest of all time. Or Jason or Raven, who aren't far behind. And imagine what a gut punch that would be for Paul to lose to such horrible players.
LHIOB
AG
Eval Dick is a pretty terrible person and Adam is in prison.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I say we throw mfbarnes in the mix via pandoras box and take this hate to a whole other level!! (shoutout to bunk)
Bunk Moreland
that was wild last night.
Sex Panther
AG
I will die laughing if Paul loses to Josh
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I thought I read an article a while ago that said that Adam was out of prison and now some type of addict rehab counselor or something like that? I could be wrong though.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
I read that too. He's trying to turn it around. His season was the only one that I stopped watching, and it's the only one that I've seen that is in competition with this one for worst season ever.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.