*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,850 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Julie said he was making faces during Josh's speech. Was this caught on camera? I don't remember seeing it
4stringAg
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BZTO2qtDPay
JDUB08AG
AG
Finally watched the finale. Paul is such a horrible person and it was incredibly gratifying watching him lose they way he did. I am not a fan of Josh and think he is immature for a 15 year old, much less a 23 year old, but I think he is a genuine person.

Paul played the better game, no question, but there is something to be said about respect. Paul calling Josh a coward for his goodbye messages was a perfect summation of Paul. Zero recognition of his own cowardice and having everyone else do his dirty work. That all came into play when the jury gave their vote.

After such a ****ty season, what a perfect ending!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I've heard a lot of houseguest, even the ones that made it far, talk about how they really liked Jillian and think they'll be friends with her after the game. Meech even said it on an interview about meeting her. Too bad none of that came through on tv. She seemed outwardly boring on the show.
MooreTrucker
AG
4stringAg said:

Julie said he was making faces during Josh's speech. Was this caught on camera? I don't remember seeing it
Making faces, pointing to himself when Josh talked about things that he did, generally being a jerk. Arrogant to the end.
ccaggie05
AG
I saw it posted on Reddit that Cody/Mark/Elena/Alex/Jason all made a pact to vote against Paul. Apparently that was the promise Cody said he was keeping when cast his Cote first.

Not sure what the source is but I've seen it mentioned a couple times today.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah I'm beginning to think that the Raven jury rumor of blowing up Paul's game by talking about knowing him before the show is true.

With that said... Even if it didn't happen, Paul butchered his jury questions and argument by trying to act like he wasn't responsible for a lot of the moves in the house, then doubling down on this "disadvantage" of being the only returning vet. Even in interviews he did today after a night to think about it, he still doesn't get it. Just keeps repeating the same things. And his interviews today be basically says if you don't agree with him then "sign up for bb 2 years in a row."

As if Joe public has the ability to do that.
ccaggie05
AG
I have a feeling it's going to be tough for Paul once he grasps how much the fan base hated him this year.

The only other person I think will have it tougher is Raven. She's psychotic and all but the crazy BB fans on reddit/Twitter are vicious. It's not going to be pretty.
Eugene4x
AG
It's all good guys...Paul lives at home and will be getting hugs from momma to Comfort him when he wonders why America is so bad bad and the jury was so mean
Sex Panther
AG
I'm not misremembering things from last season am I? Paul was really popular right? I know I liked him, but didn't most everyone like him as well?
ccaggie05
AG
I'm pretty sure Paul was popular last year. What changed things in my opinion was the whole Paul leading his minions to bully the crap out of everybody on outs, especially Jess and Cody.
Sex Panther
AG
For sure, that's what finally changed my opinion on him... and I loved him on last season.

I think he's definitely bought into his own bull**** and d-list celebrityness from last year as well.
ccaggie05
AG
Yeah, I can only imagine what these people go through after the show. They feel all famous and popular now, but in a month nobody but the hardcore lunatics on Twitter/Reddit care anymore.

Garrelli 5000
AG
After talking to a couple of people yesterday, then including my wife's opinion, I don't think Paul will have any troubles at all.

Like it or not, the majority of people that watch the show have zero idea of what happened that CBS didn't air nor discuss. My small anecdotal sample size is 3 for 3 that Paul got screwed.

The hardcore fans that watch the feeds are probably the ones that take their 20 votes for AFP per day and max them out. The casual fans, the majority, are clueless, and likely don't vote at all. IMO, nothing factual for me to prove my theory.
bmks270
AG
Paul lost because he is a fake person. Paul came off to me as anti-social. A total sociopath. He didn't make any real connections with people from his side. He had zero emotion for anyone else but himself. If he wasn't a sociopath maybe he wins.

The best example of this is Paul's fake crying, then when only Josh is left in the room his crying turns into a huge grin. You see Josh's eyes get huge in shock and Josh in the diary said "I just saw the devil."

Paul's entire game was based on deciet, like the devil, like Josh said. Every connection he made was fake. His goodbye videos were fake. You saw how Jason reacted. Alex and Jason realized even though they had a friendship with Paul, Paul didn't view it that way. Paul saw everyone as a chess pieces, not people.

I also noticed Paul never showed any real emotion for another player. The only times his emotion wasn't fake was when he won HOH to be final 3, and when he lost to Josh.

Josh, now Josh struggled with some of his votes because he saw his friends on the show as people, not chess pieces, but he knew he was playing a game, so he went against his emotional bond. Paul had no emotional bond. Then, in his exit speeches he still tries to be all buddy buddy.

The guys who voted for Josh just weren't going to reward a sociopath who used them and is a fake person. Everyone hated Josh because he was immature, but in the end Paul paid for his deceit and lack of emotions and Josh was rewarded for at least some honesty and integrity despite his rudeness and crying fits. Alex's comment was on point... "voting for the person who stabbed me in the front instead of the back."

And in the end the only ones who voted for Paul were also sociopathic fake people. Raven especially, but Christmas too came across as very fake. Matt, he was just a tool he just sat happily on the block as a pawn and won no competitions and he paired up with a psycho. Kevin, I don't know what to say about Kevin's vote he just didn't connect with Josh and thought Josh was an immature idiot and since Paul took Kevin to the final 4 he didn't take Paul's behavior personally. But Paul even told Kevin that Christmas went rogue.... I mean c'mon that isn't even necessary. Paul is pathological.

And watching Raven rub all over Paul at the end was just weird.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
When asked in robs backyard interview if raven thought paul remembered her from when they met before the show, she said "big time". She probably banged him.
AcctAg11
AG
ccaggie05 said:

I saw it posted on Reddit that Cody/Mark/Elena/Alex/Jason all made a pact to vote against Paul. Apparently that was the promise Cody said he was keeping when cast his Cote first.

Not sure what the source is but I've seen it mentioned a couple times today.

Cody essentially confirmed this in his backyard interview with Rob from RHAP. Despite it being pretty clear that there were some questions/topics that were off limits for the interviewers, Rob's interviews were pretty good, better than Dr. Will's. I especially liked his interview with Raven and suggest watching it if you want another laugh (around the 1:11:00 mark).

HTownAg
AG
bmks270 said:

Paul lost because he is a fake person. Paul came off to me as anti-social. A total sociopath. He didn't make any real connections with people from his side. He had zero emotion for anyone else but himself. If he wasn't a sociopath maybe he wins.

The best example of this is Paul's fake crying, then when only Josh is left in the room his crying turns into a huge grin. You see Josh's eyes get huge in shock and Josh in the diary said "I just saw the devil."

Paul's entire game was based on deciet, like the devil, like Josh said. Every connection he made was fake. His goodbye videos were fake. You saw how Jason reacted. Alex and Jason realized even though they had a friendship with Paul, Paul didn't view it that way. Paul saw everyone as a chess pieces, not people.

I also noticed Paul never showed any real emotion for another player. The only times his emotion wasn't fake was when he won HOH to be final 3, and when he lost to Josh.

Josh, now Josh struggled with some of his votes because he saw his friends on the show as people, not chess pieces, but he knew he was playing a game, so he went against his emotional bond. Paul had no emotional bond. Then, in his exit speeches he still tries to be all buddy buddy.

The guys who voted for Josh just weren't going to reward a sociopath who used them and is a fake person. Everyone hated Josh because he was immature, but in the end Paul paid for his deceit and lack of emotions and Josh was rewarded for at least some honesty and integrity despite his rudeness and crying fits. Alex's comment was on point... "voting for the person who stabbed me in the front instead of the back."

And in the end the only ones who voted for Paul were also sociopathic fake people. Raven especially, but Christmas too came across as very fake. Matt, he was just a tool he just sat happily on the block as a pawn and won no competitions and he paired up with a psycho. Kevin, I don't know what to say about Kevin's vote he just didn't connect with Josh and thought Josh was an immature idiot and since Paul took Kevin to the final 4 he didn't take Paul's behavior personally. But Paul even told Kevin that Christmas went rogue.... I mean c'mon that isn't even necessary. Paul is pathological.

and Matt continued to talk crap with Mark and Cody in Jury House. He's such a wuss, couldn't back anything up if he ever had to, he would run and hide like wuss Paul.
Flashdiaz
AG
HTownAg said:

bmks270 said:

and Matt continued to talk crap with Mark and Cody in Jury House. He's such a wuss, couldn't back anything up if he ever had to, he would run and hide like wuss Paul.
Matt's arguing was more pathetic than his game play. Tells Mark, who is sitting down, to 'sit down'.
JDUB08AG
AG
Matt and Raven are probably the most worthless people on this planet. Their combination of stupidity, apathy, delusion, and inflated self worth is quite impressive.
Bunk Moreland
Sex Panther said:

I'm not misremembering things from last season am I? Paul was really popular right? I know I liked him, but didn't most everyone like him as well?

Paul was definitely liked last year. He and Vic were the underdogs and he had great commentary on the house.

Grodner of course thought that would go great with an immediate return to the house, but I've got to say I'm so happy to stop hearing all of his buzz phrases that the rest of the house used all year. I think even before his game caused America to dislike him, his "character" was wearing thin on people.

As for this year and gameplay, Paul's only major whiff was mentioned just a few posts up and it's that he wasn't real with people. He foolishly thought he could stay behind the scenes and be a puppet master and lie to everyone who was on "his" side, create fake friendships, and without ever owning it (before they were evicted, during goodbye messages, and most importantly during jury questions) that people would just laugh it off and say "I vote for Paul. #friendship."

I hate bitter juries. He deserved to win. But I'm happy with the result.
HTownAg
AG
WelchAg said:

Matt and Raven are probably the most worthless people on this planet. Their combination of stupidity, apathy, delusion, and inflated self worth is quite impressive.
this ^
Bunk Moreland

Aggie09Derek
AG
Ravens interview was hilarious. He trolled her so hard over and over and she was clueless.
MooreTrucker
AG

Mark and Elena's interview was awesome. They SOOOO hate Matt and Raven.

And listening to Matt, he still doesn't get that either. He even says he's friends with Mark, he's a cool guy.
Bunk Moreland
https://instagr.am/p/BZUQq8nHpAI

so basically...any misconceptions were all the fault of America. Cody really was a bad guy, and if you disagree, he never cared.

I don't know what he's talking about re: Cody and lying about where he served, etc. I was reading updates every day and watching feeds early on and don't remember that at all.

And the craziest part about all of it was that he got the most protected CBS edit I've ever seen. They tried so hard to make him look good.
MooreTrucker
AG
He "never cared" and yet he wrote a 500-word essay about all of it.
JDUB08AG
AG
You know his is just killing him inside. The first thing he did was check in on how everyone viewed him this season. It hasn't even been 48 hours.
HTownAg98
WelchAg said:

Well, Matt was wearing tsip gear all the time.
Bunk Moreland
WelchAg said:

You know his is just killing him inside. The first thing he did was check in on how everyone viewed him this season. It hasn't even been 48 hours.

Yeah. One night on the feeds earlier on when everyone was doing their "tell me more, Paul!" bull*****..he was telling all of them to not go back and look themselves up on social media. Just appreciate the fans, **** the haters, but don't go digging into stuff.

He was so confident and smooth about saying it, as if he has some extra level ability to just shed the haters. Took all of 1 day before a massive diatribe is released, along with the douchiest photo in the world.

Pretty sure the only person who actually wont' go look at a damn thing is Cody. Dude gives zero ****s. I did like his passion in the Rob interview...you could tell he's pissed that his season sucked. He wanted there to actually be a competition this year. Hopefully those morons Grodner and Kass were listening.
Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

https://instagr.am/p/BZUQq8nHpAI

so basically...any misconceptions were all the fault of America. Cody really was a bad guy, and if you disagree, he never cared.

I don't know what he's talking about re: Cody and lying about where he served, etc. I was reading updates every day and watching feeds early on and don't remember that at all.

And the craziest part about all of it was that he got the most protected CBS edit I've ever seen. They tried so hard to make him look good.

Justification is a tool stubborn people use to feel better about themselves.

It's evident his comments on why he lost 'I don't know' should be 'I'll never know'.
MooreTrucker
AG
Mark was the same. He's a BIG fan and is really disappointed that the hamsters this season are so very lame. He feels like he missed his big chance to really enjoy being on BB.

I think without the meddling in favor of Paul, Cody/Mark (Mody?) and their girls could have run the house to the end.
LHIOB
AG
Beach Body is working for Rob!
redass89
Raven needs her ass kicked
"Fight em' till hell freezes over, then fight em' on ice"
4stringAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Mark and Elena's interview was awesome. They SOOOO hate Matt and Raven.

And listening to Matt, he still doesn't get that either. He even says he's friends with Mark, he's a cool guy.

I think Ravens overplaying of being a friend of Paul and puppet master or whatever delusion she dreamt up out of her inverted spine impacted Mark and Elenas votes the most. Those two of all house guests had no reason to vote for Josh given how bad he treated them but they did which ought to speak loudly to Paul about what they thought about his game.

And maybe Raven does have an inverted spine because her head is clearly up her ass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.