*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,902 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mark looks like he could be a Gronk relative, but we would already know that by now from people investigating past social media
emoney
AG
I also feel like Matt and Raven are a pair.
theeyetest
I thought Matt and Christmas were a good potential showmance.
Bunk Moreland
emoney said:

Raven and Paul have a prior history according to her social media posts of him and her. At the very least they met when he came to Arkansas and she got a photo with him.

But looks like she just woke up near Matt.

Paul is sleeping between Christmas and some other chick.

Jason woke up in his jeans, big o'l rodeo clown shirt, and before he got his head off the pillow had his hat on. It was definitely interesting. That thing apparently does not leave his head.
Rex Racer
AG
I think he is balding.
LHIOB
AG
He is, you could see it last night.
LHIOB
AG
Sex Panther said:

Josh is bat **** crazy

Probably a result of the fact that he's so far in the closet he can't find his way out
Thats exactly what my wife said
Anti-taxxer
AG
LHIOB said:

smango05 said:

Apparently, Cody is telling people they need to save the couples. Aside from him and VIP, who are the other couples?

The division they are creating reminds me of a few seasons ago when Beast Mode Cowboy and Aaryn were on.
Caleb and Aaryn weren't on the same season.

Its smart to save the couples. Couples go to the end. Even if they are boy/boy like Cody and Derrick or Paul and Victor. Hell, even Chilltown was a couple. You have to remember the recruits have really only seen last season (unless you are Kevin and you didnt watch anything). They all saw Nichole and Corey make it far.

Im not a fan of Cody but I think he's getting the "physco" edit right now. Making a guys alliance and then pairing up with a girl has worked in the past. Thats how the Brigade ran the house and Hayden won.

I stand corrected. I was thinking of Aaryn's season.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

emoney said:

Raven and Paul have a prior history according to her social media posts of him and her. At the very least they met when he came to Arkansas and she got a photo with him.

But looks like she just woke up near Matt.

Paul is sleeping between Christmas and some other chick.

Jason woke up in his jeans, big o'l rodeo clown shirt, and before he got his head off the pillow had his hat on. It was definitely interesting. That thing apparently does not leave his head.

I could have sworn Paul was married. Did I just imagine that?
Sex Panther
AG
Good bet... when I saw him and that he was from Buffalo, I thought this guy must have a Gronk fathead that he prays to 5 times a day like a muslim.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

9:07 AM Raven/Matt convo -

Cody called to DR. Raven gives her interpretation on what Cody will be asked in DR:

BB: Cody, I need you to talk about noms. (Replacement for Meg.)

Cody: I put up Alex.

BB: Why?

Cody: I put her up because...I put her up.

tk for tu juan
Haha, even better if you read it in Ivan Drago voice
Bunk Moreland
Jessica definitely can't stand Alex. Paul is taking credit for that talking to the feeds. Saying how he has such an advantage at least for a month. He confirms that he took the temptation of 3 weeks of safety. Now he has to hope he doesn't get put on the block so he doesn't have to expose that he has it.

Cody went downstairs and talked to Jillian/Alex(the nominees) in a private conversation, and was hinting that he may still have another idea in mind.

he may be keeping a backdoor decision close to the chest. I hope he back doors Paul and Paul exposes he has 3 weeks of safety. Would make for a great week 1.
spanky
AG
You know that is how the producers planned it
spanky
AG
Is Panda Express racist though?
Anti-taxxer
AG
Now they're calling her Pao Pao.

Josh is still on the crazy train; he gave a little monologue to the feeds in which he said he hasn't slept in two weeks and that he misses his family (again...)
MooreTrucker
AG
He doesn't LOOK like a whiny little beech
Anti-taxxer
AG
Alex won the veto.

Megan is apparently tweeting that she and the producers decided she needed to seek medical treatment, which is why she left.

Was she one of the ones complaining about her stomach? I thought that was Elena..
LHIOB
AG
smango05 said:

Alex won the veto.

Megan is apparently tweeting that she and the producers decided she needed to seek medical treatment, which is why she left.

Was she one of the ones complaining about her stomach? I thought that was Elena..

Dont buy that. It sounds like she made up or elaborated on something possibly racist that Jess said and couldnt take the blow back.

Im guessing the feeds should pick up here in a bit. Maybe some booze from production.

Also I noticed that a few of them have been drinking Red Bull. I dont rememeber them getting energy drinks in the past.
Bunk Moreland
Hell yes. Alex won veto
rhoswen
AG
*please* backdoor Paul. *please* backdoor Paul.
rhoswen
AG
According to an interview she gave (Desert Sun if you're googling) she was sexual assaulted in the Navy and has PTSD because of it. Apparently she couldn't handle big dudes yelling at her.

IMO it sounds fishy, but we haven't seen really anything of what's been going on in the house.
Bunk Moreland
rhoswen said:

He can't be. I hope Cody tries though for house drama. But Paul confirmed he took a temptation that kept him safe for 3 weeks.
LHIOB
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

rhoswen said:

He can't be. I hope Cody tries though for house drama. But Paul confirmed he took a temptation that kept him safe for 3 weeks.

So lets say he nominates Paul does production just stop him or do any votes for him not count?
Bunk Moreland
I think Paul then has to admit he has safety for 3 weeks and Cody has to pick someone else.
aggie98infl
AG
This is from an update from earlier today.

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-10-recap.html
Quote:

Paul had a friendship session, speaking to the live feeders. He revealed that he received the first temptation. Paul thanked the viewers. He said he plans to use the safety as his Plan B. He is hoping that he will not have to reveal that he received it. Paul explained that his plan is to lay low for the first half of the game, letting people come to him, before he makes some alliances to keep himself safe. Paul said the girls this season are vicious, but their cattiness and jealousy is going to be what holds them back. Paul said his gameplay will involve getting the girls to turn on each other. He said he did that with Alex, Jessica and Megan. Paul explained that he told Jessica he heard she was being a little racist, then Jessica went straight to Alex and Megan. Megan then left. Paul plans to give the newbies advice early on in on order to gain favour with them, so they will later eat up the bad advice that he gives them.
That makes it sound like he can keep it a secret unless he needs safety. I would think he would have to announce it if he is nominated, just tell the HOH, "sorry you can't nominate me, you have to pick someone else." It would be really unfair if BB lets him be nominated and then not let any votes against him count. There hasn't been mention of a 3rd nominee yet, so I can't imagine they would allow for an eviction with a guaranteed outcome.

It would make for some interesting drama if the HOH trying to nominate him has to pick another nominee on the spot. I hope Cody does it, especially since I don't think his alliance would be fully on board with nominating Paul. It would screw Cody though, he has already had to nominate a 3rd person with Megan quitting, and will have to do a fourth since Alex won veto. Can you imagine if he has to nominate a 5th? That would leave 3 people in the house pissed at him.
aggie98infl
AG
I totally missed your post earlier that basically said what I just posted. Oops.

I hate that BB has an America's vote with something as valuable as 3 weeks safety on the first night with only one vet (much less a "fan favorite"). It was a forgone conclusion that Paul would get it. They should have just given him the protection and not gone through the charade that "America" has any say in it. I guess the he could have refused it, but if it was anything like Pandora's Box my understanding from past HGs is it really couldn't be refused. I do think it could cause some good drama. I kind of hope BB encourages Cody to put him up. Of course Cody doesn't seem like someone that will give into pressure from the DR.
Serious Lee
watching BBAD and im not sure if some of them realize when the feeds are up or if they are just the most perverted freaks the show has ever had. some really cringeworthy convo between elena and jessica
Bunk Moreland
Cody ****ing up in his talking to Jessica. He may have just called her Alex by accident and tried to spin out of it.
rhoswen
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

rhoswen said:

Aahhh dammit I forgot
jac4
AG
So do they restock fake eyelashes in the pantry room?

On second thought, I guess extra fake eyelashes don't take up a lot of room in a duffle bag.
AMW2010
AG

Her boobs are HUGE, he was sleeping on the fun bags during most of the BB after dark
LHIOB
AG
Her lips are so distracting

And 4 thumbs down on the jugs
redass89
When do the nudes come out?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She's a Texas 6

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.