*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,954 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah I know. I would have rolled that way if I were him, just to give me some outs.
Bunk Moreland
Another thing I completely forgot about was that stupid 3rd nominee, so Jason was already nominated before Paul could make his.

Though if I were Paul I still would have slow played the front end of the week to buy time and learn more about the hex from Jess.
Flashdiaz
AG
he's also running out of people he want to get his hands dirty for. He nominates Cody and Jess as the house wants (even played up the you guys owe me and better have my back). Otherwise, he would have had to nominate 2 houseguests and I don't think he's ready to put up Elena and make an enemy out of her.

Bunk Moreland
good point. Ok you guys have convinced me. Jess/Cody double down isn't a bad move at all. It's the safest play for Paul.

I just get annoyed on re-set weeks, or potentials for them. I want action and people walkin out the door. So with that, I guess I'll root for Jessica to be swayed into using it so we can move the game forward.
jac4
AG
Man, I want the big alliance to blow up.
Bunk Moreland
I think we're close. Jessica sounds like she's 60/40 to using the hex. But either way I think it starts to crumble next week at least a little.

Some are noticing how Kevin gets information. Cody correctly told Mark that Paul is likely behind the direction of Elena telling Mark she needs space and to split off from him. Mark has been on slop for 2 week straight and is ready to burst.

Paul/Matt/Raven have been pretty dismissive when talking about Christmas.

Alex and Jason f bomb basically everyone whenever so who knows what they're thinking.

So there's some dissent in the ranks. I think re-setting the house will frustrate all of them. It's blatantly clear they just want the satisfaction of knowing they have jury, so it'll make everyone pissy if she uses it.
MooreTrucker
AG
I hate that they're off of Christmas. I thought she was going to be a strong player.

One thing that drives me nuts with Cody is his warped sense of "loyalty". On last night's show he talked about how Matt betrayed him, and "there's no coming back from that". And yet, he's all warm and fuzzy with Mark now even though Mark betrayed him (and vice versa) when he left the first time.

It also cracked me up when Jess was talking about his needing to learn about having a poker face. What he has is pissed-off face. All the time.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah. The BB house is notorious for every year having a narrative where multiple HG's go on and on about how they play the most loyal game, would never do that to others, etc...and they spend the entire summer acting out in reverse of what they say.

I will say the one difference between Mark/Matt was that Mark immediately admitted to Cody after the week 1 house flip what he did and why he did it, while the others didn't say a word and tried to play dumb.
jac4
AG
I'd also like to see Cody or Mark knock Josh out with a punch to the liver.

Part of me wants to see Jessica play without Cody, but part of me wants to see the fallout of her playing the hex and wasting Paul's HOH. Although, I don't see how she could trust anybody in the house right now other than Cody.

Bunk Moreland
Agreed. Even last night Paul/Matt/Raven were discussing who is the bigger target...Jessica or Cody.

Paul and Raven made good cases that Jessica is more of a threat long-term than Cody because nobody will ever run to Cody's side other than maybe Mark, but Jessica's social game is on point.

Also, a small group of them were talking, and I can't remember who said it, but this goes to my point on the last page about why Jess should use it to save Cody...the group was talking about targets, and in order, they went Cody, Jessica, Mark, Elena, Christmas, etc.

So even if the order didn't go exactly like that and Jessica floated a few weeks, she's still going to be on everyone's list because she's an easy person to nominate each week. It's the one nomination that will receive the least blowback. She'll always be in trouble, so keep the target in the house.
Aggie95
AG
If Mark,Elena, Cody, or Jess win the next HOH all they have to do is convince one of the lower rung players in the big alliance to switch...I would go after Christmas and Jason. They have to know/realize they are getting evicted before Matt/Raven, Kevin, etc.
If they can do that and evict a member of the big alliance, the house is all of a sudden 6-5 in their favor.
jac4
AG
Paul and Alex have the least secret "secret alliance" that I have seen.

Every time they show the HOH room, Paul, Alex, Jason, Matt, and Raven are in there strategizing +/- Christmas. How can the house not know they are working together?
Serious Lee
lotta drama on the feeds today. paul must be scared about beating cody legitimately cause hes been rallying the troops to antagonize cody in the worst ways possible to get him to retaliate and be removed from the game. of all people, matt was actually the voice of reason in saying someone might seriously get hurt.
Bunk Moreland
Raven was laying on some serious fake crying about something Jessica said earlier, at Paul's direction of course. Haven't caught up with the rest of the day.
Bunk Moreland
Caught up with some early afternoon feeds when the scheming started on how to affect Cody and just watched the Jessica fight with the house play out.

Wow. Paul and Christmas are borderline psychotic. Egging the whole house on to go after Cody and get a rise out of him. Paul teaching the house to go after things like challenging his military record, use words like coward, etc.

Christmas goes on a viscous rant about how he's a bully and misrepresenting the military, and then not 5 minutes later she says sometimes you just have to be a bully I'm extreme situations (referring to the house agreed upon plan to attack Cody and try to incite a blow up.

Since it's post POV this will have to air in the shortened window of the Thursday live show. We'll see how cbs spins this because it is not a good look for a lot of the house.

Josh being used to incite most of the craziness, but Paul has joined in too now that she said she's using the hex.

I also enjoyed them scolding Jessica saying because she is using the hex she's gonna cost someone $8k by not making jury, yet not using the hex would directly cost her boyfriend $8k.

Some logic these people have.

Jessica just asked Cody if he wants to walk out of the house together, sorta half serious.

Just checked jokers daily hg rankings... Jessica and Cody are now P2 and p3 respectively. Raven is on about her 20th day in dead last and Paul is down low with Josh and Matt too.

Raven has under a 1.0 rating. Don't know if I've ever seen that. I'm sure it happened with Aaryn but I wasn't paying as much attention to the hg rankings that year.
Bunk Moreland
Jessica just said shes going to go to the DR and ask what the exit procedure is before making a decision.

She wants to just be at her home in "12 minutes."

I assume she won't be too happy when she finds out she'll be sequestered in a hotel room for at least 24 hours before being released.
Bunk Moreland
Jessica really talking herself into leaving with Cody. He's basically down to bail because he recognizes neither of them have a chance to win 500k. She keeps worrying about how it would look and not having the opportunity to defend herself with a normal post eviction interview, and if you self evict you apparently don't get paid and have to pay for all expenses like airfare to LA and the hotel room nights before the show.

With all that Cody is still fine leaving if she wants.

The producers on shift better get ready to talk em off the ledge.
Dawnguard
AG
Wow - I assumed today would be light so I didn't let the feeds run in the background -- BOY WAS I WRONG!

This has the feel of the Stanford Prison Experiment -- give people power over others, and watch them abuse the hell out of it. I have yet to get on and watch any of this, but skimming through some internet comments leads me to believe this house is absolutely full of chaos

#TeamChaos was more about strategy...

As a final note before I check out what happened, Josh is holding an ice pack to his head because he has a headache from banging those pans together so much. Wow.
AggieGirl35
AG
It's quite a feat that this cast of a**holes can make me feel legtimately sympathetic toward Cody and Jess. I never loved either of them (probably also didn't have the level of hate for them that some may have had), but people like Paul and Raven and yes even Xmas are really vile people.
Bunk Moreland
DR calling in the most blatant offenders one by one (Josh, Paul, now xmas) and scolding them, telling them to back off and letting them know what they can and cannot do.

Can't intentionally provoke a fight, can't threaten them, can't say "self evict" etc... But other **** talking is fine.
CheeseSndwch
Christmas and Jason are going along with questioning Cody's service? Seems like a bad idea for two people that have made their career within the cross fit industry and rodeo circuit respectively. Good luck to them when a conservative internet mob comes calling.
Bunk Moreland
Jason was one who directly said he wanted to question his military record.

Xmas even mentioned how much she supports the troops and how bad he's representing them.
jac4
AG
What a houseful of See You Next Tuesday's.

I've hated Christmas and Raven since the beginning. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out over the next 1-2 weeks.
Bunk Moreland
Sounds like production more or less told Paul and others that Cody hasn't done anything today for them to attack him like that and if he were to snap it'd be bad for those who egged it on too.

They can still swap out the decaf with caf in the packages, put vasoline on door handles and ****, say stuff and take jabs, but not directly try to incite a fight.
ShawnTxAg
AG
That was a disgusting display of pack mentality style personal attacks. What made it even worse is the level to which some of these weak followers took it. No way that would of been good for CBS to just stand by and do nothing. Raven, christmas, Alex and Paul really showed their true colors today. Disgusting people with no limits. I hope they get serious blow back for that ****
Dawnguard
AG
I'm watching through all of this, and betting money that Allison Grodner was called in to calm this down.

They're going to have to show it on the TV show, but I'm wondering what's actually going to make it to air. This is one of those instances where I really have zero problem with production stepping in and manipulating the competitions next week.

SO MUCH FISH
SkinkyAg03
AG
What kind of **** for brains do you have to be to end up making cody and jessica come off as the nice, normal ones?! This cast is bananas.
Bunk Moreland
Someone outside the lot with a bullhorn yelled something and they called an indoor lock down.

Jokers updates think it was "America loves Jess.." and something maybe Paul, and possibly "repeat."

Jessica earlier was telling Cody she needed a sign from God and said "maybe this is it."

Sounds like she's reassuring herself that she can handle this.

Paul has been telling Mark and Elena that Jessica is now the target over Cody next week and she needs to go first to punish her for using the hex.
Serious Lee
these people are sick, and screw cbs for letting this turn into the jerry springer show

Bunk Moreland
I'm all for good house fights during BB, but the issue with this is that it's just all so hollow.

So much of what they're using to build up as hatred for them is utter nonsense.

Whoever said the Stanford prison experiment is right. That entire group is drinking the same Kool aid.

Just caught some feeds if Alex / Paul /Jason /Elena in a room now that stuff has calmed down, and Elena is speculating Jessica is only doing things for more social media followers, and Alex is finally figuring out that America likes them.

So they're thinking Cody is going into the DR's and acting really nice and super energetic, Jessica is fake crying, and that cbs must be portraying them all as the mean bullies who want to break up true love.

America currently likes Jess and Cody, but all of her guesses are completely wrong.
tk for tu juan
Now Paul and his disciples are sitting in the apple room feeling smug about their day.

Raven trying to act tough in that video was hilarious
Carl Underguard
AG
It's unbelievable that they can't see that they really are all Paul's dogs. Every time he needs something done, they run scurrying back to him to get their ****ing assignments and they carry them out. Especially when it's almost the whole house doing it. How can they not see it when other people are doing it right in front of them?

Cody, Jess, or Mark have to win the next HoH, put up Alex against Josh, and watch Paul's alliance disintegrate.
Carl Underguard
AG
I read earlier that Jess was going to threaten to self-evict unless Production shut down the attacks. That's a good idea. I kept thinking that's what Mark should have done with Josh. They can't afford to lose more houseguests this season.
Bunk Moreland
Carl Underguard said:

I read earlier that Jess was going to threaten to self-evict unless Production shut down the attacks. That's a good idea. I kept thinking that's what Mark should have done with Josh. They can't afford to lose more houseguests this season.

She wasn't threatening unless they did something, but she was having a legitimate conversation with Cody where they realized neither will win 500k due to jury bitterness if they made it that far, and also it would be minimum 10 days before the next hg is evicted, and 17 before both could be out at the earliest, so they talked about just bailing together if the house was going to be like that for 10 more days. It was sadly a reasonable and pragmatic conversation about weighing pros and cons.

Production knew they had to put an end to the over the top stuff.

Also, as the entire house minus Jody have re gathered to moan and rehash all the "bad stuff" Jody has done to them (the list is WEAK by BB standards), it reminds me how much I love when fights break out in the house and people use the "you said this behind my back! You threw me under the bus!"

When literally every player who has ever played BB has done it because it's required when playing the game. Not to mention all 9 of them have been trashing Jody behind their backs since the moment Cody nominated Paul week 1

We'll, maybe Cameron, Glenn, and Jodie didn't.
Carl Underguard
AG
I can't wait for Jess to win HoH on Thursday and yell "Gimme the key, *****!" at Paul.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.