*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,019 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
rhoswen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't watched an aired episode in a few weeks but I couldn't miss a DE. I found myself going "cmon Jason, COME ON."

*sigh*

I'll go back to following this thread, and hoping like hell Mark wrecks house, all the while not watching the aired shows or even following twitter.

I still like Cody, and even Elena I liked better after exit interview (very texan!). Other than Mark, the rest of these troglodytes can eat a dick. That being said, a week of jury house with Cody & Mark would have been entertaining on it's own. I'd watch that!

edit: please don't ban me for the d word, you know I just type stuff and your filters will get it. If those filters don't...
LHIOB
AG
Anyone know what the ratings looks like the past few weeks?
tailgatetimer10
AG
I don't know the numbers but I've read it started out really strong but the last few weeks have been low. I would like to see the numbers though
maca1028
I think they drop off considerably the rest of the season. There's no more "characters" left with the abundance of players leaning on Paul.
I like big brother, haven't missed a season since I started watching with BB6 but I feel like the show suffers a bit of fatigue around the point that people start heading to jury. To me it's more entertaining when there's more people in the house.
I really like how this season started, there was plenty of drama but I think they need to stop mixing in veterans with newbies to avoid situations like what's going on this season with 3/4 of the house up Paul's ass. Either do an all new cast or do an all star cast, not a mixture.
Bunk Moreland
to date average viewers from the last few years at this point in the season.

AVERAGE TOTAL VIEWERS PER EPISODE
BB19: 6.1 million viewers
BB18: 5.81 million viewers
BB17: 6.04 million viewers
BB16: 6.22 million viewers

Everything is pretty consistent. Will be interesting to track from here to the end now that Jess & Cody are out of the house. My guess is it stays consistent but eventually falls behind and finishes around BB18.
Bunk Moreland
I'd be interested to see if this has ever happened in the jokers ratings on day 59 in the house in past seasons....but astonishingly Mark is the only person in the top 9 on the ratings who is still a HG. The fans are ****ting on the entire cast right now. Even Kevin has fallen to 10th.

1) Cody*
2) Jessica*
3) Mark
4) Ramses*
5) Cameron*
6) Elena*
7) Dominique*
8) Jillian*
9) Megan*
10) Kevin
11) Jason
12) Alex
13) Christmas
14) Paul
15) Josh
16) Matt
17) Raven

Nobody gives a **** about Megan, Jillian, or Cameron. Ramses/Domnq to a lesser degree. So the fact that they're all ranked above the house speaks volumes.

Kass and Grodner have to know what's going on. Just read Robyn Kass' responses to her "DE Tonight!" tweet.

I just find it hilarious everyone hates them even though they're getting severely protected by the edit.

Julie was so stupid to ask both Cody and Elena why they didn't try to influence the house and campaign more. I would have said "hey moron, have you been watching what's going on on your own show?! WTF do you want me to do in there? It's 8 people working their ass off to make sure 1 other guy wins."
htxag09
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Julie was so stupid to ask both Cody and Elena why they didn't try to influence the house and campaign more. I would have said "hey moron, have you been watching what's going on on your own show?! WTF do you want me to do in there? It's 8 people working their ass off to make sure 1 other guy wins."
No joke, like when she asked Cody about using his kid. "Oh you mean so Jason could run to Paul and tell him about it so everyone in the house can just talk ****, LIKE THEY DID!" Granted, Cody doesn't see all their conversations and obviously doesn't see the edit CBS gives them, but still.
Bunk Moreland
Exactly. it was so rich when she even alluded to "why didn't you open up more?"

The gall for her and production to ask that question when they damn well know they're covering up multiple people in the house scheming to use his military experience against him in multiple ways, question his experience, call him a disgrace, or a coward etc, was just mind boggling.

I truly dont' understand why they're covering so hard.
Bunk Moreland
Also, how weak is Jason.

He's so stupid to not realize that he should keep Mark's comments private, or at least let Mark think he hasn't told anyone...just in case Mark were to win something.

Instead, he just blows up Mark's game, slaps the target on him for Paul, and more or less announces he's there to do what Paul needs.

In no time flat Mark wins a comp and stays. Hoping agaisnt hope he won HOH last night or this morning.
htxag09
AG
I, like others have said, haven't watched the last few weeks, but did watch the DE. Jason's speech pissed me off more than anything else last night. "You said something bad about my BFF and puppet master so I'm putting you up!"

Someone in that house needs to grow some damn balls. Or just call the season and give Paul a check.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah. I just got annoyed and canceled my subscription to the feeds. Used all 500 characters as efficiently as possible to explain why I canceled.

I got to put my money where my mouth is. I'll read updates, and catch the shows from time to time and maybe BBAD if I feel like it, but i'm not paying extra to support this awful season.
Sex Panther
AG
I went from liking Cody, to thinking he's a psycho, to loving him.

This house sucks so bad. I loved Paul last season, and I guess I can't fault him for running the show, but last year I felt he played a great game overall. This season just feels dirty and like he's bought into his own bull**** too much.

Like everyone else, going for Mark at this point. At least he's not a garbage human or a giant pvssy like Matt and Jason. All I can hope for at this point is that he wins HOH and wreck this lame ass alliance

Also Cody with the best line of the season:

Julie - "I know you're looking forward to some solitude in the jury house"

Cody - "Yeah well it's double eviction , so you screwed that up"
Flashdiaz
AG
Part of me is wondering if Paul has some sort of deal to get them paid or 'celebrity gigs' outside the house.

It's just so odd that they all want him to win so bad... risking their own game to do so.
Sex Panther
AG
Did Elena give some coded message during her speech? Something about teeth whitening? It seemed strange.
Bunk Moreland

tk for tu juan
If Mark or Elena had stopped Jason when he was struggling with his speech and asked if he wanted Paul to finish the prepared speech, I would have died laughing.
Sex Panther
AG
It's gonna be amazing when this cast watches Cody get America's favorite player. Paul's face will be epic.
Bunk Moreland
Sex Panther said:

Did Elena give some coded message during her speech? Something about teeth whitening? It seemed strange.

I think she's just done some random schtick each time she's on the block(because she knew she was safe), then got nervous over her schtick and butchered it.
Bunk Moreland
Sex Panther said:

It's gonna be amazing when this cast watches Cody get America's favorite player. Paul's face will be epic.

It'll be the true litmus test. Usually once this midseason break off happens, someone from the F5 wins it just because new storylines happen and there's a new person to root for after the old season favorite went home...

but this cast is going to test that theory.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Sex Panther said:

I think she's just done some random schtick each time she's on the block(because she knew she was safe), then got nervous over her schtick and butchered it.
I actually think that speech about making a dentist appointment was her acknowledging that nothing she said would matter to these idiots.
MooreTrucker
AG
Sex Panther said:

I went from liking Cody, to thinking he's a psycho, to loving him.
Same here.

Quote:

... At least he's not a garbage human or a giant pvssy like Matt and Jason. All I can hope for at this point is that he wins HOH and wreck this lame ass alliance.
We call the guys Paul and Mark and the Eunuchs.

Quote:

Also Cody with the best line of the season:

Julie - "I know you're looking forward to some solitude in the jury house"

Cody - "Yeah well it's double eviction , so you screwed that up"

We laughed so hard at this!
Bunk Moreland
A few more tweets

Bunk Moreland
spoiler on reddit saying Christmas won HOH. If true, Paul wins again. Amazing streak he's on of 6 straight HOH's.
LHIOB
AG
It sucks that you look forward for this for 8 months and then garbage. Its almost like Aggie football but Im not spending thousands of dollars on BB.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They are going to target Matt and Raven with back to plan being Mark, it's almost guaranteed.

Just need Mark to win veto. Honestly this is a good time for Mark to not win hoh,I think. He's got to be the back up to the back up at this point.

I also just realized that after one of Raven and Matt is out, Paul is going to eventually have to get the last couple remaining out: Jason and Alex
tailgatetimer10
AG
I swear I almost lost it last night when Josh started clapping when Mark got out of the hoh competition, then yelling "bye" when they got into the house. Crazy what happens when an immature person realizes there's no repercussions for acting out.

Thank you, enabler Paul.
Serious Lee
nm
ShawnTxAg
AG
According to reddit leak Christmas won hoh

Carl Underguard
AG
Britney Haynes
Bunk Moreland
Carl Underguard said:

Britney Haynes

#1 in our hearts.
aggietoolman
AG
This is working it's way to the worst season ever. I don't think it's quite there yet, but it's going to take some major shifting with the remaining group to save it. It's definitely top four worst.

I've had several years lately where I stopped really watching the season, but even with those, I'd keep up with feeds or watch a segment here and there. This is the first time since I started watching this show in season two, that I haven't watched anything or checked any feed sites in the last three weeks, and doubt I'll watch another minute this season. I keep up with this thread for some hope of change and Paul leaving, but it seems to be that this thing is going on with no surprises. After reading what was posted about last night here, I believe that production plainly wanted to keep Paul in the house and is going to try and get him to the final 2 and the win. I feel like there were promises to Paul regarding getting him to the end when they cast him for the show.

I'm at least pleasantly surprised that the HG including Paul are universally hated. As noted by Bunk, I don't think I've ever seen so many evicted HG rated above the ones left. There's always a couple, but never the majority of the house. CBS has to hate all the past winners tweeting out how bad this season is.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Think about how amazing it would be if they aired the post production debriefings with the cast. Ratings bonanza. "So here's your stipend, your plane ticket, your cell phone, remember you're still not allowed to talk about production, and oh yeah- if anyone BAAAAAs at you it's because the entire world hates you and thinks you're a sheep. Thanks for playing Big Brother!"
Bunk Moreland
aggietoolman said:

CBS has to hate all the past winners tweeting out how bad this season is.

Yep. And the funny thing is they all have social media followings, so when #bb19 is used and they're live tweeting the show about how much they hate it, it's going right to the top comments.

But watch, you'll hear all this nonsense from Grodner and Kass about ratings were good, clearly the fans enjoyed rooting against the big alliance. Paul was making great moves, etc.

But the next few weeks will be really telling. DE night always gets a ratings bump, and I saw it was 6.57mm viewers.

I think some will hang out to see if Mark can cause havoc, but if he's gone next Thursday, just pack it up.
LHIOB
AG
Carl Underguard said:

Britney Haynes

Shes my all time fav. Perfect combo of funny and hot.
tk for tu juan
It is only 320 ft from the closest public road to the BB backyard, but the wall around the backyard is tall. Need to find someone to launch some propaganda over the wall.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.