*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,877 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
AcctAg11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LHIOB said:

Is Christmas in danger of going home?

She better not be. We haven't had enough 'Christmas' puns yet!
Counterpoint
AG
AcctAg11 said:

LHIOB said:

Is Christmas in danger of going home?

She better not be. We haven't had enough 'Christmas' puns yet!
Or that jingle bell sound effect from the first episode.
emoney
AG
Right now it looks like she will stay but it will be close and a lot can change between now and Eviction night. Christmas being the renom did not sit well with everyone in the alliance. If she does stay, the next week should be interesting. it will be interesting anyway because Cody has a deal with just about everyone in the house.
LHIOB
AG
I liked how Cody earned respect for Alex after she told him to eat ****.

In week one Cody got to nominate 4 people - Jillian, Alex, Paul and Christmas. I am wondering if Christmas was nominated as a replacement due to the poison that Paul picked. Paul picked #2 and with Cameron out of the house Christmas would fall #2 alphabetically. Maybe this has been mentioned and I just missed it.

I really thought I was going to dislike Alex but shes growing on me.
ftaggie09
AG
LHIOB said:

I liked how Cody earned respect for Alex after she told him to eat ****.

In week one Cody got to nominate 4 people - Jillian, Alex, Paul and Christmas. I am wondering if Christmas was nominated as a replacement due to the poison that Paul picked. Paul picked #2 and with Cameron out of the house Christmas would fall #2 alphabetically. Maybe this has been mentioned and I just missed it.

Technically he nominated 5 people
Megan and Jillian (original noms)
Alex (Megan's replacement after self eviction)
Paul (After Alex saved by POV)
Christmas (After Paul was saved by Pennant of Protection)
LHIOB
AG
Damnit. Im an idiot.

Thats kind of a nightmare for Cody. It draws so many lines on week one and now he will have 3 people coming after him with a valid reason.
jac4
AG
Maybe CBS will keep Cody on a few weeks as a villain. I think that's about the only chance he has.
ZEEB
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Josh already a mental head case.
"I am smart. I have a brain."
MooreTrucker
AG
LHIOB said:

I think Alex is an idiot. Cody says "what would you do if you win HOH next week" and she straight out says "take out you or one of your crew", and then gets pissed when he noms her because "he doesn't want to face me in competitions" which he basically said when he nominated her.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Christmas hurt her foot.
SkinkyAg03
AG
There are quite a few numb nuts in this season. It sucks to have to nominate 5 people during your HOH- especially during the first few weeks- which is why you don't act like a total dick when you do it. Does Cody realize that your social game is a huge part of BB?
Rex Racer
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

There are quite a few numb nuts in this season. It sucks to have to nominate 5 people during your HOH- especially during the first few weeks- which is why you don't act like a total dick when you do it. Does Cody realize that your social game is a huge part of BB?
Apparently not. I thank him for his service on the field of battle, but he is really a dud in the personality department.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Was the blue haired chick given a good edit? My wife and I kept wondering what she did that pissed off the crazy cuban, then cody straight up said he didn't like her during her nom.

Seems like they've shown nothing on TV that would justify people hating her. It's a moot point now with her gone, just curious.
Anti-taxxer
AG
I think they took Christmas to the hospital
htxag09
Serious Lee
yea, she gone. apparently production told her she could come back. speculation that that means next season.

can someone get jillian out already?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Oh they will. Weakest link of the cast by far from an entertainment stand point. No idea how she got casted.
LHIOB
AG
Jillian is the Black Widow

Sit next to her on the block and you gone, by hook or by crook.
htxag09
AG
So is Cody going to have to nominate someone else???
Scotch
AG
Can they just hit reset on the whole season? This is nuts.
tk for tu juan
They will have to skip the live eviction if Christmas can't come back. Just bring Chima back and crank this party to 11.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I'm bummed if Christmas can't come back. I was looking forward to seeing how she did in comps.

I don't have anyone I'm rooting for to win it all yet. There's plenty I can't stand. I do love Kevin, but I don't know if he'll go all the way. He'd have to do a tap dance to Hitler's Greatest Hits to not get fan favorite, though. He's gold.
Serious Lee
apparently getting an MRI wednesday but she still has life

htxag09
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Was the blue haired chick given a good edit? My wife and I kept wondering what she did that pissed off the crazy cuban, then cody straight up said he didn't like her during her nom.

Seems like they've shown nothing on TV that would justify people hating her. It's a moot point now with her gone, just curious.

Possible. I think she self evicted before the live feeds even started so hard to know.
MooreTrucker
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

I thought the same thing, but the stuff with "Pao Pao/panda" kinda explained it for me. We may not have seen it, but she was pretty much a jerk and an idiot.
Anti-taxxer
AG
She was an idiot, but Alex flew waaaaay off the handle. All she had to do was tell Megan to cut the ***** Instead, she ran around the house screaming like a petulant child. And for what? Megan didn't say anything about her, or try to damage her game. And Jessica was a huge ***** when Alex confronted Megan in the kitchen. Megan is an idiot, but she didn't deserve the reactions she got from everyone.
htxag09
AG
I just watched Sunday's episode. Am I the only one who doesn't think Alex or Jessica were that out of line?

In today's world, it's not a minor thing to be accused of being a racist.
cr0wbar
AG
Does anyone else want to know what Silver Fox's tattoo says?
Serious Lee
heard it was lyrics from a boyz 2 men song and has to be taped over for copyright
LHIOB
AG
cr0wbar said:

Does anyone else want to know what Silver Fox's tattoo says?

We think its someones name
AMW2010
AG
Now Mark is crying to Christmas while his hands are rubbing her body...

I think he's gonna try to hit like every women in the house...

Also what's with all these guys crying... serious? Pull yourself together baby!

Serious Lee
best part was when elena walked up, "oh youre crying? ok ill leave yall alone".
Anti-taxxer
AG
htxag09 said:

I just watched Sunday's episode. Am I the only one who doesn't think Alex or Jessica were that out of line?

In today's world, it's not a minor thing to be accused of being a racist.

I see your point, but I think I'm just immune to it; everyone's racist for everything.

I usually hang out on the politics board.
tk for tu juan
Just need Julie to open tomorrow's show with: "Hold on to your ******g hats, tonight will be a fun, rough ride"
Scotch
AG
Did they figure out she misheard "Panda" when it was actually "Pow pow" and then just keep it quiet?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.