*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,038 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Dawnguard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
basically, what i've determined is that the puppies (or fish, as they usually are) is that it's the 5 second delay button someone from production presses whenever there's any question about what's going on. They'll hold on for a a bit longer if something's going on.

Paul has been getting lines to say during the puppies, which is fairly obvious.

Some of the people on the button are lazy. Others are hyper-active. I'd assume for this comp (since it was advertised) that they're using it whenever production has to say something. Every now and then you'll catch a HG calling out one of the production members who speaks to them. If you want to hear what it sounds like, go to the flashback of the end of the candy crush hoh - they cut to fish, but an error doesn't cut the audio. Slip ups do happen, but usually later in the season.
Dawnguard
AG
Matt drops.

I'm pulling for Jason -- he's motivated because he wants to eat due to his have not curse.
cr0wbar
AG
Very interesting stuff. Jason is starting to look gassed. This is a Jess, Alex, or Dom game I believe
SkinkyAg03
AG
I'm impressed that Elena is lasting. I really thought she'd be one of the firsts to drop.
SkinkyAg03
AG
And I really need for Jessica to peel that wonky eyelash off.
Dawnguard
AG
Jessica is down.

Dom falls right after.

Down to Jason, Elaina, and Alex
cr0wbar
AG
Wow. I thought Jess looked pretty solid. Jason looks like he's in some pain. I have no idea
cr0wbar
AG
Paul with the "Let's talk about votes" he's paranoid of the 3 votes for Ramses
Dawnguard
AG
Yeah, the pain in Jason's body language is evident. I think Alex will probably end up with this one, as I don't think elaina has the stamina. This challenge usually favors small bodies, so the fact that Jason's still in there shows how much he wants this.
Dawnguard
AG
cr0wbar said:

Paul with the "Let's talk about votes" he's paranoid of the 3 votes for Ramses
I think Paul knows who the 3 were.

Paul wanted Kevin to vote for ramses, and knows jessica did. That leaves Christmas - and Paul was told by Cody that Christmas was absolutely buying what he was selling (Mark and Dom).

Paul knows he needs to go take a nap for a week or two to try to reduce the size of his presence - so he's trying to get some chaos in the house.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I want Alex to win. Out of the 3 left she's the least likely to let Paul run her HOH. I don't mind Paul, but I need a break from everything going his way.
Dawnguard
AG
Down goes Jason -

he took a "deal" that he wouldn't be on the block this week.
Dawnguard
AG
Elaina drops after making a deal with Alex. In a fast whisper, Elena says something to the effect of "Will you protect the people I want to protect?" Alex says yes, and Elena drops.

"Congratulations Alex, you are the new HOH"

I'm really wanting to know who she's going to get protection for -- she can't ask for the whole group, otherwise Alex will know that there's a massive alliance. The deal was also pretty vague, and Alex could pull a James and just pretend no deal was made (esp if she figures out she's on the wrong side of the numbers).

edited after re-watching to hear what was actually said
cr0wbar
AG
It's almost like they are feeding Paul lines in his ear? I get that they need clean lines for editing. Seems he's having to repeat a lot of them before they go back inside.

PUPPIES
Dawnguard
AG
I'd guess it's a full-on re-shoot by production. Get a few people back on the wall, and have Paul yell out the status of the players. Most of the lines used by Paul need to have a different background as well -- you almost never see the show version with anyone other than the HOH on screen giving status updates.
Dawnguard
AG
The initial reaction from the house is that Alex is planning on putting Jessica and someone else up.

She's talking to Matt and telling him "You, Jason, and Elena are the only 3 people I trust right now." She's focused on Jessica, and is trying to figure out who the other vote was for the possible 2nd person.

Losing a lot of faith in Alex right now.
Bunk Moreland
Good for Alex.

Hopefully the Jessica stuff is just a swerve for now.
Dawnguard
AG
Alex has spoken to her bedroom-mates -- Kevin and Jason are both pushing for Christmas and Dom. (Ramses is still out to lunch).

Will have to wait to see the fallout and what she's thinking, but she's basically saying Jessica will be on the block as a sacrifice to keep the heat off her (since she feels she's part of the "collective")
Bunk Moreland
Yep. She's already mentioned a backdoor and talked to herself about how she'll have to make a big move. I don't know if xmas or Dom = big but maybe it is in her mind.
riley290
AG
Raven has been carried everywhere cause her foot has been so terribly mangled and then this happens, quite the recovery on that skip away.

Raven put your mic on

Warning, she says tits pretty loud

Also, Alex has the BB intellect of a damn onion
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Counterpoint
AG
riley290 said:

Also, Alex has the BB intellect of a damn onion
It's weird...she's really perceptive about some things, and REALLY dumb about other things.
Bunk Moreland
Elena has been sidling up hard to Alex (float with the power as Cody predicted). Paul too.

Alex is now shifting her target to who the wonky vote was. She's right that xmas probably did it, but wrong about Dominique. Seems at least right now Alex is targeting Dom. Long week ahead though.

Alex made a good point to Jason that there are currently 5 "untouchables" and they unfortunately have to appear to get swallowed into "the group" to protect their numbers until they have enough numbers to take them down. Seems her goal this week is to let the big group seemingly create a target of their own then take than target out "for them."

My guess is Kevin gets the next temptation.
Bunk Moreland
Also, how is mark so liked by the fans? He does nothing and never speaks up for himself.
MattAg06
AG
Hoping Cody comes back and mows down most of the house. If these jokers aren't going to play to win then they should be shown the door quickly.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I'm routing for Cody as well, though his social game sucked and he can be a bit brash at times, i think he is a refreshing competitor that we don't get to see all too often in big brother. I loved it when his face changed last night after Julie told him he would be battling back for another chance at the house. He has some serious inner drive or call it what you will.
Bunk Moreland
I thought his post-eviction interview was great, and probably earned him some fans. Once he could actually talk for himself (and not only be a tool of the production edit), he comes across as arrogant/confident but also has humility.

My guess is production will do what they can to get him back in the house and stir **** up.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Would make for some great big brother action
Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I thought his post-eviction interview was great, and probably earned him some fans. Once he could actually talk for himself (and not only be a tool of the production edit), he comes across as arrogant/confident but also has humility.

My guess is production will do what they can to get him back in the house and stir **** up.
liked Cody's post eviction interview. Liked that he called out Paul's 3 week immortality while still playing in all the comps as a cheat. He was relaxed and had an interesting insight, then Julie told him about the battle back and went right back into straight-faced business mode.

And I like Mark, although production doesn't give him much air time.
When Josh was crying on day 1 or 2 about not seeing his family, Mark was there to put in some perspective that he'll at least get to see them soon.

And when Cody was doing Dom's 'talk show', he was insinuating that 2 people knew of his plan. Mark immediately caught on to what he was trying to do (spread blame, make Jessica lesser of a target) and called him out on it right there.
Bunk Moreland
yeah I don't dislike Mark. I just don't see why he's a top 5 rated HG on Jokers, etc. He seems so middle of the road.

He's clearly not wanting to rock the boat in any way.

*edit*, and as soon as I say that, today's rankings have Cody at 5 and Mark at 8, and Paul at 12. Interesting. So Mark is sort of ranked about where I expect right now.
cr0wbar
AG
If someone told Kevin he's been America's favorite per Jokers so far, what would be his likely response?

"Hey - I love playing poker. Tell 'em to hold me a seat"
aggietoolman
AG

Quote:

liked Cody's post eviction interview. Liked that he called out Paul's 3 week immortality while still playing in all the comps as a cheat.
That was the best part of the whole night. I'm fairly certain that Paul was given assurances either in writing or wink/wink that he would get to Jury. They will protect him as much as possible to get him there. That has been the only thing that has kept me from getting more involved in this season.

I admit that Kevin is growing on me particularly with statements like....

Kevin we have the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 the blob is five (Blob = Josh)

Kevin and Jason continue to rally the outsiders. Ramses warns that Josh is not on their side. Kevin tells them that Mark has a busted finger and the girls are only good at sitting down putting makeup on. The only person out of the other side they have to worry about winning an HOH is grey hair with a blue shirt.

Kevin or Alex should get the next temptation. They are the top two for sure. Cody is great for the show and needs to come back. As long as Alex is careful and placates to Paul while he's protected, she should be ok. It would be great to see Alex win the next temptation and have Cody come back. Could be very entertaining. My only concern was Julie saying that unlike in the past the houseguests can stop the buyback.
LHIOB
AG
For the last few seasons we have all been waiting for a cast that doesnt just "go with the house" and we got one. In any other season Cody goes out 9-1 with Jessica being his only vote. Cody has been great for the game. He's honest and respects someone as a competitor. No beating around the bush or trying not to hurt someone's feelings. Its pretty great.

Paul vs Cody for the next few weeks would be fun. Boston Rob vs Russell.
Rex Racer
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

I'm routing for Cody as well, though his social game sucked and he can be a bit brash at times, i think he is a refreshing competitor that we don't get to see all too often in big brother. I loved it when his face changed last night after Julie told him he would be battling back for another chance at the house. He has some serious inner drive or call it what you will.
I call it "psychosis".
Bunk Moreland
Alex and Jessica talked. Jessica will go up but she's not the target. They agreed to have Jessica act pissed at the nomination ceremony to help sell it.

Jessica told Alex that Cody told her to trust Jason and Alex. They seem intent on taking out one from the other side... Either Dom or Xmas at this point.
Bunk Moreland
Xmas back in the house. 10 broken bones and a torn ligament.

She said doctors told her the foot would never fully recover. 1 year of recovery and the arthritis will set in. She started crying then she and Jason has a good conversation to make sure he doesn't feel guilty.

Noms coming up at some point. Will be interesting to see how she handles the next few weeks once the victim status wears off.

Earlier today Paul and others were already *****ing about her being away from the stress and chaos of the house being an advantage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.