*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,508 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder how much Megan was "encouraged" to self evict after she became such a disaster so quickly....
Jimmy McNulty
AG
LHIOB said:

Casting cant win them all but they seemed to have won more than lost this year
Totally agree. The rest of the season is set up nicely with forgettable people already gone. I also don't like the nerd characters floating only to win in the end and that person was booted week one. This season should be really good.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I wonder how much Megan was "encouraged" to self evict after she became such a disaster so quickly....
She described herself as tough and would easily handle the emotions of the game so I'm sure they didn't love it when she broke up immediately.
redass89
That couldn't have come as a complete shock though. Surely the casting crew does more vetting than

Crew: "Hey, are you mentally tough?"
Megan: "Yep, I am an interrogator"
Crew: "Great! Next question..."
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Well she also had the butch look, was in the military, and has blue hair.
redass89
All the more reason not to trust her.
rhoswen
AG
I'm watching BBAD and I have to mute it when they switch to josh. Holy hell what a depressing person.

I still like cody but I'll be shocked if he manages to beat this eviction.

Christmas is remarkably conceited. Paul's gotta go. I love kevin. Does Ramses do anything? I like dominque but I don't see her going to the end. Jessica I think is smarter than she lets on.
jac4
AG
I hate Christmas.
MooreTrucker
AG
I like Christmas, but she must be getting a good edit. I don't watch BBAD or live feeds.
Serious Lee
paul seemed confused when reading his letter and was shown rereading it for awhile while everyone else talked. theory is that it was coded with each of his "pets" status actually a reference to each houseguest.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ooooo, that could be fun.

So Jessica is a little yappy chihuahua
Cody is a pit bull
Josh is a sad bassett hound

Who else?
rhoswen
AG
Mark is a Newfoundland

Alex is a chihuahua - jessica is more like one of those fancy Westminster dogs, like the Persian greyhounds or something
TraditionsPD
AG
Mark reminds me of the gorilla on sing
LHIOB
AG
TraditionsPD said:

Mark reminds me of the gorilla on sing
Told my wife that last night. Its his underbite and massive size when standing next to a normal sized person.
TraditionsPD
AG

Serious Lee

LHIOB
AG
Wow. Did we get a shot of the letter on camera?
tk for tu juan
He read the letter during BBAD, people transcribed it from there. I was wondering if there was a cipher since he was intensely reading it while everyone sorted thru his HoH gift basket
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Has this been done before? Would production care if it were coded hints to help understand what the other houseguests are up to?
rhoswen
AG
Yes I think folks suspected Danielle was doing it a few years back, iirc.

I don't know how they'd have code names for the houseguests, cuz he didn't know them ahead of time. Or did he? Dun dun dun.....
htxag09
AG
rhoswen said:

I don't know how they'd have code names for the houseguests, cuz he didn't know them ahead of time. Or did he? Dun dun dun.....

Not too hard to figure out..."As you know King is old..."
Obviously referring to Kevin.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Christmas is growing on me.
Serious Lee
htxag09 said:

rhoswen said:

Not too hard to figure out..."As you know King is old..."
Obviously referring to Kevin.
also not included in the graphic above was a line about pauls dad doing well after knee surgery. of course his biggest ally (whether he knows it or not) is suffered a similar mishap.
Bunk Moreland
Alex and Josh nominated. I also think Ramses revealed his curse nomination.

Jessica and Cody wearing toad outfits?
Dawnguard
AG
My take from last night and today:

Paul formed an alliance with PaoPao (Alex) last night. Then, before bed he got Josh to agree to be a pawn. Coincidentally, both were nominated. (and Ramses put himself up after speaking to Paul first.)

Christmas got the temptation - and told Paul about it.

VToad's are the curse. For 1 week, Cody, Jessica, and Whistle-nut have to be dressed as frogs, and hop everywhere, resting between lilly pads placed throughout the house.
Bunk Moreland
silverleaf said:

Exactly as I predicted. Temptation is just a way for cbs to manipulate the house based off their edit of the broadcast episodes.

So annoying. If it doesn't go away (America voting on the temptation) after about week 5, I might finally be done.
Dawnguard
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

silverleaf said:

Exactly as I predicted. Temptation is just a way for cbs to manipulate the house based off their edit of the broadcast episodes.

So annoying. If it doesn't go away (America voting on the temptation) after about week 5, I might finally be done.
I don't know about that. If Cody received the temptation, I'd agree with you. Paul has been planning on backdooring him, and Cody (imho) is early BB TV gold. (megan vs mug of coffee and Paul vs Toothbrush).

Christmas has a large internet following, where most of them don't watch the show every year. She got a temptation that isn't really all that good (anti-back door), AND she has a broken foot, so it won't be useful for another 5 weeks or so. Cody, on the other hand, would likely use the temptation this week, and create better TV.

The most annoying part of the feeds right now is that there is almost always 2 cameras on Cody and Jessica. They don't really do anything entertaining except complain and make out. If production wants to keep Cody, they're going to have to somehow force his chip to be taken during the veto player selection, otherwise he's gone (unless he's secretly a mastermind puppet master - which is possible but not likely).
Bunk Moreland
Production knew exactly who would be picked for the first temptation, and then this one. It just because of Christmas' pre bb social media but more because she's with Paul and injured. It was obvious.
LHIOB
AG
To be fair Chirstmas has a massive social media following and shes alligned with Paul.

I think Paul made the right noms to get Cody out.
Serious Lee
Bunk Moreland said:

silverleaf said:

piggybacking off my question earlier about why paul is so popular, how would you describe the average BB superfan ? this is only my 3rd season but i dont ever seem to favor the same houseguests as "America".

Bunk Moreland
Hard to determine. I'd say the superfan falls down 2 categories.... The superfans who watch the broadcast only and those who read updates/watch feeds & bbad.

I would argue if you only watch the show, no matter how devoted... You aren't a super fan because you aren't watching/reading the entire story of each season's game play. But I'd be argued against by many I'm sure.
htxag09
AG
Big Brother 100% knew who would get the first two temptations and planned them accordingly. They knew, without a doubt, Paul would be going back into the house and would have 3 weeks of safety. Complete horse**** IMO.

Saddest part is everyone in the house is so dumb he almost didn't need it. Should have been unanimous to get Paul out the first week. Also should have known the temptation, chosen by America, would be given to Paul.
rhoswen
AG
"Chosen by america"
Bunk Moreland
I've sorta been out of the loop since Thursday... Has Jillian done exit interviews for media yet? Do we know she's done for sure?

Given how dead set Paul is against Cody and he has the whole house on his side, I could see production holding a group of evictees for a battle back comp given that they lost an extra hg last week and might still lose Xmas if the injury means she can't compete.

You know production would love nothing more than Cody to be gone for 3 weeks only to show back up and stir *****
tk for tu juan
Only seen a brief one minute post eviction interview with Jeff on the Big Brother YouTube channel. The returning houseguest twist is pretty much tradition at this point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.