*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,837 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Rick Dalton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a bunch of worthless *******s
AcctAg11
AG
She has some kind of irrational hatred for Kevin and I have no idea why.
4stringAg
AG
This season is so rigged. Everything has fallen perfectly for Paul just about every week.
4stringAg
AG
Xmas is so ****ing fake with the crocodile tears
4stringAg
AG
Alex is stupidly stunned. She was wanting Kevin out who was Jason's best buddy and got hosed. What a wasted HOH
JDUB08AG
AG
This is literally the worst season of any show I've ever watched in my lifetime
tailgatetimer10
AG
Josh knew Alex was doing to put up Christmas had he used veto.

It was so damn stupid for them to allow Paul to play it off like he had nothing to do with it
tailgatetimer10
AG
Amazing that she didn't put up Josh and Christmas. Really mind blowing.

Why do they keep thinking the backdoor is the best option
AggieGirl35
AG
"I threw comps for Paul."

I. THREW. COMPS. FOR. PAUL.

That's Raven's big sell on her game.

And she also thinks she was evicted because of her story and how hard that would be to beat in F2. I can't.
AcctAg11
AG
I think that was about the best we could hope to happen tonight. Realistically, the votes weren't there to both nominate and vote out Paul, but we got to see Raven get blindsided and Alex get blindsided TWICE for her gullibility. Not bad for a double eviction in a season like this.
AggieGirl35
AG
That's fair. When the bar is so low at least one of the people I hate (Alex) ended up looking like a moron.
CheeseSndwch
What a joke. Alex should have gone scorched earth and put up Paul and whoever. She has been on the inside of enough votes to know Kevin and Raven were not the masterminds behind Jason going home.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Xmas with the big crocodile tears but that's twice in one night and the third time this season, Josh has drug out his vote attempting to look overly emotional. I do believe the Jason vote took a toll on him but he damn sure wanted America to know it.
Bunk Moreland
Paul is no doubt going to make sure Alex is evicted this week.
HTownAg98
You are giving them way too much credit.
La Bamba
AG
I guess I gave Alex too much credit. She's been blindsided twice in a row...how does she not realize she's been massively lied to.
JDUB08AG
AG
Josh had a chance to make an epic highlight reel type move and he blew it. Most importantly, he knew it. This wasn't a situation where he didn't understand the ramifications. He pulled back like a coward. He could have put himself front and center for $500k and let it go by. These people are worthless. Play the game.
tailgatetimer10
AG
All the kid had to do was throw Paul under the bus after the veto and tell Alex that's he is being honest and providing him an opportunity to evict the mind behind the operation.

But no. Season sucks.
Bunk Moreland
Ravens interview was so sad.

And who else is super excited for d list celebrities who don't know the game to play bb?!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
How much money that at leas one member of the jersey shore will be on celebrity bb? It's only a matter of which one.
LHIOB
AG
The real heros are all of you guys who are watching this garbage and updating the thread.

Celebrity BB?! Ummmmm...I may be OK with that
tk for tu juan
Paul is a celebrity now, right?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That revengers crap also looked like the biggest piece of hot garbage ever too. It's like they're trying to make this season the worst ever.
CheeseSndwch
Even money Frankie is coming back.
tk for tu juan
Josh winning the veto felt like 44-10, then it all fell apart. Two crotch kicks in one week.
Farmer1906
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Josh winning the veto felt like 44-10, then it all fell apart. Two crotch kicks in one week.
You are either way too into this show or not very into Aggie football.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Alex is already in the running for worst player of all time. Josh might have saved her from sealing the deal to opening the golden door to evict Paul, only for her to put xmas on the block for "evicting her ride or die". Dumbest player ever eithe way.
tk for tu juan
Farmer1906 said:

tk for tu juan said:

You are either way too into this show or not very into Aggie football.

Aggie football has kicked me in the crotch since at least '91 Tulsa game
Bunk Moreland
Matt was by far the worst. If say Alex is the worst "good" player of all time.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Matt just didn't try and didnt care. He got lulled into thinking America loved raven which, I agree, was pretty damn stupid.
Sports-Ag
AG
Makes no sense why Alex will not put up Xmas and Josh. Funny part was when Josh made the last ball he yelled and Julie was yelling at him the he needed to push the button. Alex made the last ball too and could have won if she didn't stop when Josh yelled.

Glad that CBS showed Josh exposing Paul's plan to Jason then showing Paul lying afterwards. Also, even if Josh would have used the veto I don't see Alex nominating Paul. Even if she was to nominate Paul I still don't see these idiots voting him out.
Bunk Moreland
Alex has already told Paul that he's her "ride or die" now that Jason is gone.

Paul has talked Kevin into throwing the next hoh.

Josh and Christmas squabbling but not about Paul.

Most pathetic house in history.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
It seems that nobody realizes what is happening until they're evicted. The best I can hope for at this point is Paul in the final 2, a bitter jury and an undeserving winner. I really don't care who it is. I just want to see how devastated that disgusting little troll would be if he loses again.
Bunk Moreland
I still can't hope for a bitter jury. He deserves to win if they're that stupid.

Cody will be the first to vote for him.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
I just think a bitter jury and an undeserving winner is the appropriate finish to the worst season ever. And while he was the mastermind, he's also gone unnecessarily personal on some people, which is a cardinal sin in any game where a jury decides the winner.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.