*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,904 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finally got a chance to watch the finale.

First off.. I finally got my payday of continuing to watch this awful season. Paul crying and melting down was amazing.

What the hell is Paul's problem? He can never admit to any wrong doing. Guy is a sociopath. What's this BS of him claiming Cody lied? Paul is garbage.
Serious Lee
tailgatetimer10
AG
Guy is so bitter. Screw him.
Post removed:
by user
htxag09
Eugene4x
Lt. Joe Bookman
cjo03
AG
SheriffBarclay said:

I have about 4 pages left to read, but can't believe how anti-Paul people are here.

He could not have played a more perfect season. He got everyone to do exactly what he wanted because they're idiots.

They're bitter participation trophy losers and they voted Paul out because he duped them and they were embarrassed. Josh played a terrible game.

Also, Cody openly mocked the entire game and refused to participate in most aspects, for him to win AFP is laughable.

I guess bitter jury syndrome extends to Texags. Paul played the best game and deserved to win.

Hi Paul!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Did you watch any live feeds?
Post removed:
by user
Garrelli 5000
AG
People tend to forget that the game is more than just manipulating others out, brilliantly or otherwise. If your game isn't 100% comp, you have to be smart enough to get people out without going napalm on the 1 on 1 social game in the process.

Paul couldn't do that. He was so confident that his badassery wouldn't get caught that was incapable of tapping the breaks when he was driving a car built by idiots, for idiots.
tailgatetimer10
AG
With this season you'd have to understand the dynamic.

I agree Paul played the best game. There's no one disagreeing with that.

However the guy went out of his way to lead a bullying possie against Cody, Jessica, Mark and Elana. You can't attack people personally and expect them to hand you a vote for 500k. Calling people a ***** to their face, telling Mark he should stand up for others ( when he did nothing wrong), and clearly leading Josh to bang pots and pans in peoples face. Everyone knew he lead the charge. He also really burned bridges with Alex and Jason by simply not being honest. These were two that were already bitter and could've been swayed one way or another. Him continuing to act like he was innocent in evictions, but also take credit for them is ridiculous. The icing on the cake was him calling Josh a coward for his good bye messages.

Last year he lost because the jury thought he was an *******. The guy came back and proved season 18 correct. He's an *******.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I don't understand how anyone could say Paul played perfect. When have you had a player act innocent in evictions up until day 0 like that. Own up to it. No reason to lie in good bye messages. Really no reason to lie going into eviction night, considering none of these players had any sway.
htxag09
AG
Agreed. Just look at Jessica, she saw everything that happened and said she would vote for paul. It was almost like the jury was begging for paul to own up to what he did in their questions. He wouldn't.
gigemJTH12
AG
any word on the celebrity season? Time table? cast?

cant wait for that.
jac4
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

any word on the celebrity season? Time table? cast?

cant wait for that.

I'm more interested in BB Canada. Hopefully I can find a place to watch it.
Bunk Moreland
I read some speculation that Frankie Grande might be on celeb BB. He has already been a HG on regular BB & BB Celebrity UK

If Frankie is in that house, it's highly unlikely I watch.

Sex Panther
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I read some speculation that Frankie Grande might be on celeb BB. He has already been a HG on regular BB & BB Celebrity UK

If Frankie is in that house, it's highly unlikely I watch.

I cant watch that idiot. His fame whoring is beyond pathetic and exhausting
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Frankie
Flashdiaz
AG
htxag09 said:

Agreed. Just look at Jessica
ok, i'll do that.

GT_Aggie2015
AG
Wow. I call dibs
Sex Panther
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

Wow. I call dibs

Sex Panther
AG
Also, looks like Cody and Jessica are going to be on The Amazing Race
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Well played.
Bunk Moreland
Sex Panther said:

Never watched that show other than season 1 when I was a freshman in HS and one of the hot English teachers was on the first season.

Maybe i'll watch and see how they do.
rhoswen
AG
Sex Panther said:

Ugh
Counterpoint
AG
Sex Panther said:

I saw that this tapes in October. Does anyone know whether this will be the next season that airs, or do they already have another one completed? (since they used to air two seasons per year but didn't this year)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.