*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,040 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Xmas told Paul she voted to evict Ramses.

Dom talked to Alex after noms? And Dom correctly suspecting Paul is behind some of the wonky conversations.

Dom/mark say they're done with Matt/Raven so the big group is fracturing. But so far no one is saying it to anyone's face so it's staying behind the scenes
Serious Lee
im just catching up but raven is trying her hardest to make herself a target. apparently doesnt like alex and not only has been hiding her cat ears headpiece, but has been pouring out coca cola (alex's obsession FWIW) and then when confronted, placed alex's hand over her pacemaker (that is purely experimental) and swore on her pacemaker.
Dawnguard
AG
Jason won veto!

as for the Raven thing - she was confronted by Alex because Jason said that Raven was the one who had done it. On another site, some people were saying that Raven was in fact the culprit (and this all happened before the feeds turned on). Takes some serious dishonesty to falsely swear on the experimental device keeping you alive. I wonder if this is the starting point of her getting boo'd when she leaves the house.

On an unrelated note - CBS needs to bring Clay Honneycut back for some sort of Christmas themed comp before Christmas gets the boot. So much christmas, so little time.
Serious Lee
sounds like jess might be pulled off and the idea is to get dom out.

Kevin is in trouble though. theyre onto him

fhuk raven.. now i cant even take a sh(t without thinking about some disease i had never even heard about before this season. nasty woman
Counterpoint
AG
silverleaf said:

On an unrelated note - CBS needs to bring Clay Honneycut back for some sort of Christmas themed comp before Christmas gets the boot. So much christmas, so little time.
I thought it was that other Aggie (the one from last season) that liked Christmas so much.
jac4
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

silverleaf said:

I thought it was that other Aggie (the one from last season) that liked Christmas so much.

Correct. It was Corey from last season. Still a great idea.
Bunk Moreland
So apparently Paul and Dominique had it out in front of more than half the house regarding comments Dom was making that Paul was a snake.

He went into super Paul mode and it went on for multiple hours. They all just recently went to bed.

Dom is now the major target this week so look for her to go home.

There was a funny convo after it all ended with just Josh and Alex. When he left the room she said something like "I'm 99% sure he has no idea what's going on" to the cameras.

Jason wanted to use pov on Jessica and replace with Raven, but Paul and his minions have been pushing for it to be Mark, forcing Elena to have to vote to evict Dom.

And of course the minions continue to "really trust Paul" each time he leaves the room because they can't get over their Fandom.
aggietoolman
AG
Alex said sometime earlier she wanted to go to final four with Paul. She's as blind as the rest of them.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. She's got a good game but she was one of the first to be giddy with Fandom.

Im still rooting for her though.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Josh is such a bafoon lol. He states the obvious about five days too late and does so as if he is queuing someone in on secret Intel. With this huge crack in the house, things could not of set up any better for Cody to win and return, if he does so. I'm interested to see the fall out today once veto ceremony is complete.
jac4
AG
aggietoolman said:

Alex said sometime earlier she wanted to go to final four with Paul. She's as blind as the rest of them.

She'd have a much better chance at final 4 with Paul out of the house. Hopefully the house will realize treat him as the threat that he is when his immunity is up.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Why wasn't BBAD on last night?
Counterpoint
AG
Agasaurus Tex said:

Why wasn't BBAD on last night?
They were doing a competition.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Thanks.
htxag09
AG
Am I the only one who thinks it's dumb as hell that Christmas is still in the house? Was watching a little bit of bbad yesterday and she can barely move in her little walker and was looking like she was in pain with every move.
bankshot11
AG
Christmas is only in because Meghan quit and production didn't want to lose 2 people to outside factors so soon
HTownAg98
They are a contingency for one; it's the fast forward. Two people is a bit more difficult problem.
htxag09
AG
Could have pretty easily of said, hey, megan and Christmas have both dropped out this first week, no elimination....
Dawnguard
AG
Wednesday night's episode will revolve around that meeting that bunk mentioned -- Paul basically called a house meeting at 6am (Big Brother time) - where Dom shot herself in the foot by being unable to react well, being unwilling to name sources to back her up, and being less charismatic than an aggressive Paul.

The aftermath of that meeting is that Dom is now a house pariah (since everyone loves Paul). Veto ceremony has not even happened yet, but ever since that house meeting, Dom has isolated herself in the house. It's gotten so bad that Mark went to just check in with her, and was basically accused of colluding with her, hurting his overall image in the house. Dom has also basically guaranteed she's going home by insinuating that the house is racist, that the people kicking her out are in collusion with satan to the few people she has spoken with when not hiding and moping.

I'm interested to see if the short gasteophoresis segment on TV was a set up to show raven swearing on her pacemaker.
Bunk Moreland
Been pretty boring in the house. Alex keeps wanting to know who voted for Ramses. Jason is getting told 5 different things from 5 different people all supposedly on the same "Side" regarding the veto and using it.

Mark/Elena pushing hard for him not to use it because Mark is too scared to go on the block against Dominique.

Other talk is Raven but Alex doesn't want to do that. She thinks Raven is disliked by enough people that she could end up getting sent home.
htxag09
AG
Josh and Mark made a bet over a pool game, loser had to take a shot of pickle juice and hot sauce. You could tell they didn't like each other the whole game, Josh was being annoying as **** the whole game. Josh double hit the cue ball when he made the 8 ball. But said he still won because Mark always double hits. Mark threw the shot in Josh's face. And it's been drama queen central since.
Dawnguard
AG
I just saw the flashback of this, and the resulting house meetings. I'm starting to feel kinda bad for the guy, as it feels like he was cast with the purpose of sparking fast and getting an early and entertaining boot (a la Devon (I HAVE A DAUGHTER) and Jozea (the messiah)).

If Josh survives to jury, he's got a strong chance of making it to final 3 as a goat. The vast majority of the house cannot stand him, and would not vote for him to win. That's if they can stomach being in the same house as him for the duration.
Bunk Moreland
He'd be a better f3 (for the f2) than frigging Jerry.
Dawnguard
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

He'd be a better f3 (for the f2) than frigging Jerry.
Semper Fi marine
Bunk Moreland
Not much going on in the house.

Alex/Paul basically running the house from opposite sides. Alex has positioned herself well with Paul on the down low, and with Jason (and slightly Josh) as the more public and perceived "outsider" group.

Josh/Mark made up at least on a friendship level last night. Both Paul and Alex/Jason are hoping Josh wins HOH to stir up more **** and help them pick off people without getting blood on their hands.

By far the most annoying part about this point in the game is the jury talk. Matt/Raven both talking about P3 is no better than P9, so as long as they make jury they don't care.

If I were in the house and heard a convo like that, I'd immediately nominate those 2 if I won HOH and use that as a reason why. Everyone just looking for a free summer, and happy to let 3 or 4 people total play for $500k.
LHIOB
AG
Evel Dick is 100% right in that the jury should only be 5 people. The first jury member left the house 6 or 7 weeks before the finale. How could they possibly know whats going on? It would force people to play harder and not just look for a free ride.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Either 5 people, or pay every HG for the entire summer whether they go home or stay in jury. It doesn't bother me as much when I hear people say "let's just get to jury, then we'll go all out and play to win."

But the last few years the entire house is just openly talking about wanting to get to jury.

Even though the jury house is a huge mansion with free food, pool, private rooms, etc...the last thing I'd want to do if I got evicted was be stuck in there with the same people for another 5 weeks. The HG's only want it for the $1500 a week they get or whatever.
Dawnguard
AG
If I had the opportunity to shake up the game structure, I'd go even further, as aggressive gameplay tends to create a much more entertaining environment.

1: Everyone (even day 1 boots) gets paid for the full season
2: Everyone (even day 1 boots) get to cast the final vote
3: The first 1/3 houseguests evicted are permitted to consume feeds, internet, or anything to help influence their decision (but are contractually disallowed from posting - as if in sequester)
4: The rest of the evicted houseguests go to jury as before
MooreTrucker
AG
This has been some of the worst editing I can remember. Dom goes from "one of the main gang" who looks like she's going to ride some coat tails, to a Bible-spouting harpy and the main target in the course of a week.

I guess they're trying to drive people to the feeds and BBAD to fill in the blanks.
aggietoolman
AG
Definitely a pretty dull week, even with some of the blow ups. Alex's fanbase is starting to falter some with her allegiance to Paul. Jason's has gone up while Paul's is plummeting. I hope someone wakes up and takes him out.

The problem is that even if Cody comes back, I think it's likely he works with Paul to take out the rest of the house.

The most interesting thing that has happened recently is the info about Raven that's come out about her gofundmes, disease, and lavish spending while being in debt and asking for money. Don't know the validity, but it's made her the most hated person in the house right now.
MooreTrucker
AG
And yet, on the TV side, Raven is still portrayed as this cute little angel. Jason even called her that on last night's show.
aggie0959
They did the same thing last year with big meech. She stole all kinds of stuff from guests.
Bunk Moreland
Production doesn't use info learned outside of the game to portray them on TV.

I also slight disagree with your complaints on Dom. While I agree it wasn't as bad as they portrayed. .. The Dom flip basically can be chalked up to she was on the ins, then after the Cody "show" she immediately became an easy house target and was castigated by her group. And it wasn't even a week. It was a matter of 3 days.

She then very much upped her Jesus talk and imo was using it at times as an angle to help with her game.

Maybe the one thing they didn't do enough of was playing up her Christianness prior to this week, but I can't blame them for that because they didn't see this happening and other stuff was dominating air time in the house.
Counterpoint
AG
Was Dom speaking in tongues?
Bunk Moreland
Count Counterpoint said:

Was Dom speaking in tongues?

"First, let's go and pray about this, then let's have the conversation about if I was speaking in tongues."

/Dom

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.