*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,949 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cody is Donald Trump
Flashdiaz
AG
kind of impressive Paul managed to manipulate the house so easily and thoroughly. They'll probably use the same tactic for Mark, Elena and whoever he declares the next house enemy. Should make for boring TV.

I don't expect anyone on that side to get a backbone anytime soon.
Bunk Moreland
Kevin's alliance starting to talk more and more **** about Kevin for talking to Cody or even considering a game move.

Kevin is pissed that he's taking heat for juset talking to Cody.

Kevin will move up the target chart because he had the gall to talk to someone in the house.
Aggie95
AG
If I were Cody, I would spend the next 24 hours with pots and pans in hand and get in the face of Paul and Josh just to see who might "crack".
Flashdiaz
AG
Aggie95 said:

If I were Cody, I would spend the next 24 hours with pots and pans in hand and get in the face of Paul and Josh just to see who might "crack".
no, he should just start talking game to people 1 on 1. Just to put them on the 'talked to Cody' hit list.

either that or just keep asking Paul what he plans on doing with the $500,000.
Bunk Moreland
If I were him I'd just enjoy my time, then in my "save me" speech Thursday say "I want to be the first to congratulate Paul on winning BB 19. Good job buddy!"

Jessica saying "Mr Friendship" in her eviction speech, and Alex telling Paul that Cody said "it's the Paul show" has Paul obsessive about it.

He's currently venting to Christmas and Elena *****ing about it nonstop. I guess everyone else can campaign against others, slight them, talk ****, but if it happens to Paul the world stops.

And Paul drops in some more "I'm over it though. Cody needs to leave me alone" as if Cody has been doing anything or saying anything to him?

1 second later Christmas calls Mark a ******** and can't wait to vote him out next week. Paul agrees. So we have our next target for everyone to talk **** about and then get offended when he says 1 thing back.
tk for tu juan
Revise it to say: "Congrats Paul, as we talked about multiple times this week, you have my vote to win BB19." Boom, flagged as talked to Cody even thou it's a lie. Throw in some combo of "don't deny it to other houseguest, you know it's true"
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Only hope I'm holding on to is that Alex or Jason win the F3 competition if it's down to them and Paul, because they're bond is the closest in the house. I just really don't see anyone evicting Paul before final 5.

I'm basically pulling for a meteor or a sinkhole at this point.
redass89
tk for tu juan said:

Revise it to say: "Congrats Paul, as we talked about multiple times this week, you have my vote to win BB19." Boom, flagged as talked to Cody even thou it's a lie. Throw in some combo of "don't deny it to other houseguest, you know it's true"

That would be ****ing amazing
TJJackson
Too early to start speculating about BB20? This season is over.
Carl Underguard
AG
I really liked this cast before the season started. I wonder what could have been without Paul. There has been a ton of pre-jury drama and eventful happenings, tons of fights - I think this was a good season until now that the outcome has become seemingly obvious. If Jess and Cody were just better players, we could have seen a great season of back and forth gameplay, with two alliances who hated each other alternating HoH's like BB6. Jess could have been a BB legend. She's smart, *****y, and hot as ****, and actually knows the game. She just couldn't read the house. What a failure of a season.
Bunk Moreland
And Cody could read the house very well but had zero social game required to advance far.

But even if he had a great social game it didn't matter. Paul was the celebrity pal so quickly beloved by all and once Cody made his move everyone seeked shelter behind him.

Matt and Raven are the type of complete wastes you don't care about during seasons when the house has 2 sides. But without it, they're nauseating.
Bunk Moreland
Look how sad and pathetic this entire exchange is. The crazy thing is Matt doesn't even care and they all just trust each other, even when it was blatantly clear Josh was feeding inaccurate info... Legitimate or not. But how dare Cody try and "campaign"... Tisk Tisk...

Quote:

3:40PM CAM 3 Josh pulls Matt aside and tell him that Mark told Jason he wants to vote you(Matt)out!

4:0PM CAM 1 Matt relays that msg to Raven and tells Raven about Mark wanting to vote Matt out!

4:04PM - Alex walks in HOH and Maven tell her what Josh told Matt about what Mark told Jason!

4:11PM CAM 1 Maven downstairs in the bathroom tell Paul/Christmas about Mark wanting to vote Matt out

4:17PM CAM 1 - Paul now tells Alex about what Maven told Paul about Mark wanting to vote Matt out

4:39PM CAM 4 Alex/Jason/Josh finally talk - Jason SAYS that he JUST said that Cody was trying to vote out Matt. Mark never said that he was voting Matt out! Josh got it all messed up. Finally figuring out uh oh

4:40PM Jason/Josh go in the HOH room to Maven and tell Matt that Mark didn't say that! That it was Cody who was trying to get Matt to be voted out. Telephone game finally comes to an end.

4:43PM CAM 4- Christmas/Paul finally head up to HOH and find out that Josh messed up the message. Josh"i f*cked up"

4:45PM CAM 4- Matt" u were just trying to have my back it s all good".................

Josh is dumb as a stump and no one even cares. I swear everyone in the house not named Paul is convinced they'll be his F2... Most years that gets the common denominator eliminated quickly once it's discovered... But with Paul no one blinks.

Matt is such a putz.
TJJackson
I hate this season
Bunk Moreland

Cody, Alex, & Jason had a fun conversation in HOH. Cody explained some of the house moves he made and reasons for it, nothing hostile. He's taking the "who cares, y'all are evicting me" approach with those 2. Can't tell if he's trying to use that as an angle or not.

Either way, the entire house knows about his "5 year old kid" that Kevin dished and a bunch of them have called him psychotic, there's no way he has a kid, he must be lying, etc earlier in the day.

One funny thing was when they got around to talking about Raven...Raven has been telling the entire house that Cody tried to sleep with her the first few days of the show and she shot him down, then he moved on to Jess. (If you remember correctly, Cody's first DR session on the entire show all he could talk about was Jessica so it's questionable).

Cody hasn't known that she's been saying this on a loop the last week and a half. Before they tell him this, he tells Alex/Jason that he was the last person to pick a bed, so he asked Raven if he could sleep there. THen when he won HOH Raven asked to sleep upstairs with him and he said no.

Then Alex told Cody that Raven has been saying she turned Cody down, and when shes did, Cody said that's good because Raven can't have kids anyway.

Cody sort of laughing/astonished that Raven would ever say that. Then Alex asked him to please not confront her in the game, but do it in jury. Hope like hell he does it anyway.

When Cody walked out, he said "ok I'll let y'all get back to talking about voting me out" in a joking fashion.

Within a minute, Josh/Paul/Xmas were up in the room and Paul immediately goes in about Cody being a ***** and an ******* and Jason/Alex both had to say he was acting very nice and joking and to leave it alone.

Cody clearly needs to go, just for the sake of how much space he's occupying in some of these domes...but man, him staying in the house exposes just how off the rocker these other HG's have gotten.
Bunk Moreland
Josh & Mark got into an argument again, and they tried to rope Cody into it to "confirm" things and Cody wasn't having any of it. Then they got louder and started yelling.

Cody started talking to the cameras for a while about how nuts the house is, they can't keep straight for 2 minutes before flipping on each other. He may not even have to campaign, etc.

Really funny exchange between Mark & Cody though..

Quote:

Cody: Why not? Cause I'm not a giant pu**y, that's why. Because when I watch Big Brother, the last thing that I want to do is see somebody safe their way to the end. So no f'ing way, when I'm HOH am I going to try and safe it. I am going to spill as much blood as possible, I am gonna smear it on my face, do a little battle cries & kick down doors.

Little did I realize when I kicked down this door and started shooting, that for some reason, I was given blanks and then the f'ing person that I was shooting at had a f'ing metal barrier, an invincibility shield & f'ing army of followers behind him.

ShawnTxAg
AG
Another petty mob mentality attack on mark...... These people are sick and i hope they dedicate one whole episode to showing these attacks and the mobs pure glee during and after the attacks.
Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

Cody: Why not? Cause I'm not a giant pu**y, that's why. Because when I watch Big Brother, the last thing that I want to do is see somebody safe their way to the end. So no f'ing way, when I'm HOH am I going to try and safe it. I am going to spill as much blood as possible, I am gonna smear it on my face, do a little battle cries & kick down doors.

Little did I realize when I kicked down this door and started shooting, that for some reason, I was given blanks and then the f'ing person that I was shooting at had a f'ing metal barrier, an invincibility shield & f'ing army of followers behind him.

lol that's awesome, and true.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's crazy how much went to Josh's head. The moment he realized his ass wouldn't get dropped for speaking out, he's been running around acting like the big man in the house. It's super annoying and I can only blame Paul for impowering him with this.

Really have minimal interest in watching right now. I'm very happy there's a double evict on Thursday, here's to hoping a big name gets evicted. Hopefully someone like Josh or Raven
ShawnTxAg
AG
I agree, i have completely stopped watching the feeds these past two week. I have looked back to read some summaries of what has happened, but its just one disgusting display after another. I fully expect Mark to finally snap and go off one person if not the whole group when they start attacking him down the road.
Bunk Moreland
I enjoyed the feeds a bit last night...but the problem is the stalemate in the house. It's hard to watch feeds when no one is talking game, and 8/9 people are all just talking **** about 1 or 2 people. No strategy. Everyone just playing it out.

It'll be the exact same way with Mark next week unless he wins. Mark told Elena if he wins HOH Paul & Alex are going up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I could come out to be wrong but Alex really should've used this week to get rid of Matt or Raven. I think she could've convinced her side that it was for the better to get out the showmance. At what point do they start to realize the numbers Paul has.. I know it's easier to see from the outside but geez.
LHIOB
AG
If Paul wins the DE HOH then the fix is in
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Cody pitched that and they just weren't having it. But his logic was sound...get out one of Matt/Raven right now, Cody stays the target, and if he wins HOH of course he wont nominate her or Jason or even Kevin or Josh.

When Alex said "why would I want a target on my back" Cody even told her that he would openly tell the whole house he lied his ass off to Alex and fed her wrong information to keep the heat on him.

The one thing he should have pushed harder on(not that she ever would have done it) was that she wouldn't have a target.

Alex/Jason are a duo, Mark/Elena as a couple on the outs with the house, and Matt/Raven as the floater couple closest to Paul(in Cody's eyes...he still doesn't understand how tight Paul is with Alex/Jason).

So if you cut that in half, it's only 1 person at most who would be gunning for you, and Matt/Raven suck at comps. Mark/Elena would be happy they did it. Josh could have easily been talked into it. So it would have been a matter of Paul being convinced.

And he would have gone along once he realized they had numbers to do it...but he and Christmas would have whined about it. So what? Paul/Xmas would still stay gunning for Cody until he went out, so Alex had cover from all angles.
AggieGirl35
AG
I wouldn't really describe myself as a "fan" of Cody. I think he has been a social dud when it could have benefited him to have a slight personality and I think he is a hot head, but I think it's telling that even with all of those disclaimers, this collective group of morons has managed to make me genuinely root for a guy who I would have written off as a jacka** any other season.

Jason can seriously eff off. Jason is a father, so I struggle to understand why he thinks Cody is a "piece of s**t" for not immediately telling everyone he had a daughter. News flash Jason, Cody's personal life is none of your business. He only told anyone because he was repeatedly accused of being closed off and not wanting to share anything about himself.

Columbus Day has got to be one of the worst human beings I've ever seen on TV. And the fact that she honestly believes she's a good person is even more amazing.

And I truly can't believe they've been in the house for 50 something days and not once have ANY of Paul's lemmings ever sat down and thought "oh my gosh we're all under his spell." It's ridiculous. And continues to be ridiculous.
HTownAg98
LHIOB said:

If Paul wins the DE HOH then the fix is in

By whom? They could all throw it for Paul too.
MooreTrucker
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

Columbus Day has got to be one of the worst human beings I've ever seen on TV. And the fact that she honestly believes she's a good person is even more amazing.

And I truly can't believe they've been in the house for 50 something days and not once have ANY of Paul's lemmings ever sat down and thought "oh my gosh we're all under his spell." It's ridiculous. And continues to be ridiculous.
Columbus Day?????

And of course they haven't thought that. That's what "under his spell" means. They are so blinded by being pals with a "celebrity" they can't think straight about their own game.

And yes it is ridiculous, but understandable.
Carl Underguard
AG
For some reason I'm not sure I understand, people online have begun referring to Christmas by the names of other holidays. Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, Arbor Day, etc.
AggieGirl35
AG
I confess I didn't really follow the evolution of the calling her by different holidays, but I'm about it. She's such a ridiculous person it seems fitting. I think outside this house she might be a good person who has done good things. But
Inside she spends her time b**ching about other people acting entitled when she's literally done nothing all summer and has just coasted by in the cocoon of Paul's "friendship."

I read something somewhere that made me laugh. Everyone was basically outright saying their goal was to make jury (I mean it is every year but this year seemed more so). It would be great if someone who didn't make jury, like Jessica or even Dom or something, to win AFP and take home more money than these little lemmings whose only goal was to sit in jury for 6 weeks while Paul cashed his check for a half mil.
Jimmy McNulty
AG

Quote:

10:17 AM

Jason/Christmas/Matt discussing how much weight Cody has gained and how. Matt says when he was evicted he emotionally ate that week and hasn't stopped since
wow
Carl Underguard
AG
I'm in a similar position to you. At the beginning of the season, I never would have thought at this point I'd have spent most of the season rooting for Jess and Cody. And I really like Alex at first. Now she's just above Josh on my **** list.
Carl Underguard
AG
I absolutely agree. I was just thinking earlier today how much I want Cameron to win AFP.
AcctAg11
AG
I think if Cody can give an awesome speech Thursday, and then a good interview with Julie, wherein both he just calls out the whole house for their crap, he can lock up America's Favorite Player.

I can also see him being an entertaining "no nonsense" type Jury member too, which would help to win that vote.

This is all presuming Paul just coasts to the end and $500k, like he is on course to do.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I never could get in Jessica's corner. Josh is a complete idiot, but when they started calling him a fatass, they shot down any feeling I had for rooting for them. I want Cody to stay only because if the targets are one by one voted out in order per the current plan, then this thing will become unwatchable.
Flashdiaz
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

I never could get in Jessica's corner. Josh is a complete idiot, but when they started calling him a fatass, they shot down any feeling I had for rooting for them. I want Cody to stay only because if the targets are one by one voted out in order per the current plan, then this thing will become unwatchable.
yes Jessica got ugly. Interesting CBS showed that and not the other ugly stuff all the other house guests were doing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.