*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,080 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tk for tu juan said:

It is only 320 ft from the closest public road to the BB backyard, but the wall around the backyard is tall. Need to find someone to launch some propaganda over the wall.

I seriously considered it when I went to LA a few summers ago, but the bb17 cast was so lame as a whole that I didn't even have an interest or an idea or what to do.
HTownAg98
The thing is, I really don't fault Paul for the game he's playing. Every veteran in his shoes would play it almost exactly the same. The problem is when you have production and almost the entire house rooting for someone, it gets really boring because it greatly reduces the odds of someone else winning HOH.
Serious Lee
i think the bullhorn guy was probably just riding a bike along the LA River. its only about 100 ft from the backyard
MooreTrucker
AG
Whatever happened to the banner planes that used to fly over with messages to the hamsters?
tk for tu juan
They probably have a plane watch towers and call for lock downs when spotted. Really need a fast and covert method when you know everyone is outside
Carl Underguard
AG
There hasn't been one this season yet, although Ramsey did lie and claim to have seen one around week three(?).

Anybody here frustrated enough to hire one?
htxag09
AG
I don't care enough to spend money, I just checked out other than checking updates here.

But I'm curious, what would you say that you think would really change anything?
MooreTrucker
AG
htxag09 said:

I don't care enough to spend money, I just checked out other than checking updates here.

But I'm curious, what would you say that you think would really change anything?
At this point, probably nothing.

However, letting them know that evicted HG are more highly rated might agitate them.
Serious Lee
wow....that was wrong thread
Mac94
AG
Quote:

The thing is, I really don't fault Paul for the game he's playing. Every veteran in his shoes would play it almost exactly the same.

I don't fault him for taking advantage of their blind loyalty ... it's the attitude and personal attacks against the outsiders that are overboard.
Bunk Moreland
exactly.

Last year he was never comfortable in the house due to how everything went down early on. So it made him really fun to watch.

This year he has not only been comfortable the entire time, but he's also been on a throne with sycophants sucking his toes. I'm sure it changes the psyche a lot, so it's not like I think there's a bad character flaw...but for whatever reason that change in dynamic has caused him to be pretty damn vicious. And it's such a group think mentality in there that they're all drinking kool-aid so he can't even see that he's the one scheming and making every single thing personal.

If you remember, when Cody went out via Paul the first time, he told Paul nice job. Didn't say anything else. Yet Paul became obsessed in his personal dislike of Cody. I guess when Cody tried to make his move against Paul, in his speech he said something about Paul making moves against others, but nothing personal.

I think it's the lack of breaking down and fawning over Paul and the others that makes them so infuriated with him. Dude just is not going to be fake. Not a good strategy to win BB, but a pretty respectable personality trait.
AcctAg11
AG
I can respect Paul's game EXCEPT for his strategy of trying to (via his minions, mostly) harass Jess/Cody to the point of trying to get them to throw a punch and/or self evict. To me, thats outside the spirit of the game and is what i would consider "dirty" in Big Brother. I don't think lying, manipulating or backstabbing counts as "dirty", despite what some players (including Cody, with regards to his speech to Alex last night) seem to think, as that is well within the spirit of Big Brother.
spanky
AG
I'm a big fan of Josh
Rebel-E91
AG
That's because you have a "short bus." You're cut from the same cloth.
Aggie95
AG
spanky said:

I'm a big fan of Josh

you forgot...."said no one, EVER"
Aggie95
AG
what is Derrick going to say to the HG? How much "room" will production allow?
Bunk Moreland
Aggie95 said:

what is Derrick going to say to the HG? How much "room" will production allow?

Usually not much. They host the competition and stick around for an hour at most when these things happen.

I doubt it'll be a "terrorize the house for 24 hours" thing.
spanky
AG
We make a great tandamn
ccaggie05
AG
Assuming that the reddit spoiler is true, I'm pretty much done with this season.

While the big group following Paul makes for a boring season, the big thing that has turned me off about this season has been the multiple weeks of using every dirty tactic to get Jess/Cody to self evict or punch somebody. It's been disgusting to watch.

Once Mark is gone I hope the ratings plummet. Maybe it will send a message to production (doubtful).
AcctAg11
AG
Derrick bringing a duffel bag into the house was awesome, just for Paul's terrified look on his face.
AcctAg11
AG
For those who may not be watching but were wondering, tonight's episode was a flashback episode where they show various things that happened earlier in the season. Definitely gave the minions a positive edit, which was disappointing.

Derrick will be hosting the HoH comp to be shown Sunday.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Another amazing jess and Cody soap opera segment. If that's the best they can do on a recap episode, this season definitely blows.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
How stupid is Alex to think she hasn't been doing all of Paul's bidding to get rid of showmance and think her tie isn't just as strong and might as well be one. These people are idiots.
HTownAg98
The ones that are the furthest up Paul's ass are getting the best edit. Production is doing damage control.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Mark getting the pathetic edit. At least they showed Paul being a dick and his yuppies already jumping all over mark
Flashdiaz
AG
I like how when Cody asked why he was being targeted, both Raven and Alex said it was what the house wanted... which translates to what Paul wants.
TXAGFAN
AG
What is Reddit rumor?
Bunk Moreland
That Easter won HOH
Flashdiaz
AG
Recap of this ****show... why did I watch? I hate all the house guests minus mark.
I hope Alex hides and falls asleep in the trash and gets dumped out. I hope Jason rolls Xmas other ankle.

I couldn't think of anything else for the other house guests because they're so damn forgettable. Zingbot is going to have to think of 10 ways of making Paul minion jokes.
tk for tu juan
Matt's cereal addiction is about the only positive from his time in the house. I could eat Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, and Fruity Pebbles for every meal
Bunk Moreland
Feeds back. Looks like Valentine is confirmed HOH, and Matt/Jason are on the block. Plan is no doubt to try and keep mark from playing pov and backdoor him
JABQ04
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Feeds back. Looks like Valentine is confirmed HOH, and Matt/Jason are on the block. Plan is no doubt to try and keep mark from playing pov and backdoor him

Jesus. What comp was it? Sit there with a ****ing cast on your leg? She should not even be in the game still. Hoping Mark pulls off the POV.
Serious Lee
production pauls face when he thought derrick was entering the house to play along.
Bunk Moreland
From what I can gather on the tweeter, Paul won the temptation, which is "save a friend." save a friend was used in BBOTT last year but I didn't watch that we season online.

Twitter seems pissed off all year temptations are voted on but this one wasn't. Also speculation Christmas won a temptation too, which could have been hoh.

Hard to decipher.

Later edit... Surprise surprise, Paul telling Josh Jason needs to go after Mark. Already working on splitting up the stronger pair of the final 2. Paul safely knows Mark and Raven have zero chance of winning, so get Jason out now to cut off Alex and my guess is he thinks once Raven or math is out he'll have a f2 with the remaining maven, Josh, Alex, and Kwanzaa.

Only wrench at that point is Kevin who will go no matter what because others are annoyed by him.

We'll thought out by Paul, but it's just so standard due to how the rest of the house is treating him.

There's a dark horse chance if Mark wins pov and either he or Josh win HOH next week that Josh may work with him, but it's a long shot. Just a guess because Josh has always had some weird infatuation with Mark.

Edit later again... According to Twitter...

Raven: can't play next hoh
Paul: save a friend
Mark: eliminate 2 eviction votes

The "punishment" is whoever receives it entices HOH to evict them for $5k. Not nearly enough imo.
Bunk Moreland
Paul Josh and Christmas made a final 3 last night, because of course Paul will wrap himself around the weakest players to take to the end. Paul was also blabbing about how he has played hard every week so he doesn't want any former HG's saying he didn't. You can clearly tell he's obsessed with his image as a game player. My guess is he feels like he'll be on the level of Dan, Will, and Derrick after this year, but that ain't gonna happen.

Mainly because of a house full of sheep. See this quote from Halloween last night for evidence.

Quote:

Sat 2:30 AM BBT Christmas: Ive wanted to protect you (Paul) since the beginning

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.